PDA

View Full Version : Liberals: Would you accept your child as being a Conservative Republican?

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Just a thought someone brought up, so i thought id make a thread on it

Noir
06-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Well obviosly it wouldn't be a republicain from my point of view but i'd happily let them vote for anyone. The main thing would be that they were interested in politics.

April15
06-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I would rather have a homosexual than a republican. Unfortunately I got the republican child.

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 10:45 PM
I approve of my husband being a conservative republican. Why wouldn't I approve of my daughter being one?

Psychoblues
06-08-2008, 11:57 PM
I've been there and done that, martin. I love my children regardless of any political leaning. My kids are all now midlde aged and are also all safely in the liberal camp. My teachings weren't haunting at all, were they? Republicans are dinosaurs that would gladly eat your lunch and then blame you for not simply killing them for having done so.

gabosaurus
06-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Forget all this trivial stuff -- here is the important question:

Would you allow your son or daughter to marry Martin? :p

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Would that not be a question for martin?

Or are you that self absorbed?

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 12:18 AM
:laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Have any of my kids ever proposed to you, martin?

Really, I want to know, immediately!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 12:25 AM
nope, i dont think my girlfriend would like that :laugh2:

:lol:

how ya doing bud :coffee:

Have any of my kids ever proposed to you, martin?

Really, I want to know, immediately!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 12:34 AM
I can respect that, martin!!!!!!!!!!

nope, i dont think my girlfriend would like that :laugh2:

:lol:

how ya doing bud :coffee:

I'm just chillin' and Buschin', martin!!!!!!!! Wuzzup wit ya, my man?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 12:37 AM
I got the form from the san diego country registrar of voters and im officially an independant.

Im thrilled, cause i was getting very tired of the anger and hatred that some in the republican party/some of the conservatives of this board have.

Im also changing some of my politics

:)

I can respect that, martin!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just chillin' and Buschin', martin!!!!!!!! Wuzzup wit ya, my man?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Politics reflects experience, martin. I've certainly had mine, don't you know?

I got the form from the san diego country registrar of voters and im officially an independant.

Im thrilled, cause i was getting very tired of the anger and hatred that some in the republican party/some of the conservatives of this board have.

Im also changing some of my politics

I've been left, right and in between. In the final analysis for me, the left sustains. The reight is just too full of self absorbed liars and thieves for this Democrat to accept as American, don't you know, martin?

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, I am turning to the center, because then i feel i can call out any b.s. by anyone at anytime

but, now im a gay (im heterosexual) activist, pro-choice, anti-death penalty, no excuses

It took some thinking on my own, to really decide, but , i came to those conclusions

Politics reflects experience, martin. I've certainly had mine, don't you know?

I've been left, right and in between. In the final analysis for me, the left sustains. The reight is just too full of self absorbed liars and thieves for this Democrat to accept as American, don't you know, martin?

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 01:10 AM
You really don't know what you are, do you, martin?

Well, I am turning to the center, because then i feel i can call out any b.s. by anyone at anytime

but, now im a gay (im heterosexual) activist, pro-choice, anti-death penalty, no excuses

It took some thinking on my own, to really decide, but , i came to those conclusions

My conclusion is that you are a blustering one in search of yourself, can you dig it?

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Yes, I am in search of myself.

I felt the hatred of the right, pushed me away

I feel there is also some hate on the left, that prevents me from joining its side

thats why i stay in the middle

the liberal side might be more welcoming, but if i dont agree with everything they say, some will be hostile and hate me

while, at this point, many in the conservative movement, wont like many of my views, so im basically fucked, and hiding :laugh2:

You really don't know what you are, do you, martin?

My conclusion is that you are a blustering one in search of yourself, can you dig it?

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Leading on the left is like herding cats, martin. Please forgive me for not remembering just who originally made that observation.

Yes, I am in search of myself.

I felt the hatred of the right, pushed me away

I feel there is also some hate on the left, that prevents me from joining its side

thats why i stay in the middle

the liberal side might be more welcoming, but if i dont agree with everything they say, some will be hostile and hate me

while, at this point, many in the conservative movement, wont like many of my views, so im basically fucked, and hiding :laugh2:

Although I will never agree with all the left has to offer I will never agree to the wholesale offering of me, my taxes and my labour to the benefit of those that refuse to recognize my worth.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's philisophical and beyond your comprehension, but I have my dreams as well!!!!!!!!!! Get a grip, martin, those that rob not just you but your children as well are NOT your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 01:45 AM
I read this atleast twice, but im not sure what youre eluding too, but its nice too know their are democrats who truly dont subscribe to everything the democratic party has to offer.

all ive ever heard is 80% or more of you then or now are like that or were taken over or something.

I am scared man, so many people wanna tell us what to think and believe and wont let us think for ourselves man

Leading on the left is like herding cats, martin. Please forgive me for not remembering just who originally made that observation.

Although I will never agree with all the left has to offer I will never agree to the wholesale offering of me, my taxes and my labour to the benefit of those that refuse to recognize my worth.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's philisophical and beyond your comprehension, but I have my dreams as well!!!!!!!!!! Get a grip, martin, those that rob not just you but your children as well are NOT your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 02:17 AM
What I am trying to say, martin, is that goose-stepping with the reich-wingers is not equivalent to honesty towards oneself.

I read this atleast twice, but im not sure what youre eluding too, but its nice too know their are democrats who truly dont subscribe to everything the democratic party has to offer.

all ive ever heard is 80% or more of you then or now are like that or were taken over or something.

I am scared man, so many people wanna tell us what to think and believe and wont let us think for ourselves man

The left wingers figured it out long ago.

Sitarro
06-09-2008, 02:43 AM

So you have no problem murdering innocent lives for the convenience of the irresponsible but after someone rapes and hacks up a pregnant woman and then throws her overboard to be eaten by sharks, they should get more leniency than an unborn child...... you'll make a great Democrat, why waste time pretending to be independent.

Sitarro
06-09-2008, 02:44 AM
What I am trying to say, martin, is that goose-stepping with the reich-wingers is not equivalent to honesty towards oneself.

The left wingers figured it out long ago.

Martin could get better advice going outside and asking a brick wall than listening to you psicko.

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 02:50 AM
So you have no problem murdering innocent lives

I dont like abortion being birth control, but what do you want me to do, what do you want the federal government to do, monitor every woman and man who has sex, is that even possible?

for the convenience of the irresponsible but after someone rapes and hacks up a pregnant woman and then throws her overboard to be eaten by sharks, they should get more leniency than an unborn child......

Im not really sure why you are comparing, murdering a pregnant woman, with a woman having an abortion, their is a legitimate debate to be had by pro life and pro choice advocates about when does life begin, and what role should government play in conception, contreception, birth, and helping to take care of the child, i dont have the answer

you'll make a great Democrat, why waste time pretending to be independent.

this is my point, i dont want anyone telling me what to be, I wanna be, what i wanna be.

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 02:51 AM
I am not saying im a pro choice activist, or a anti death penalty activist.

one thing at a time :laugh2:

So you have no problem murdering innocent lives for the convenience of the irresponsible but after someone rapes and hacks up a pregnant woman and then throws her overboard to be eaten by sharks, they should get more leniency than an unborn child...... you'll make a great Democrat, why waste time pretending to be independent.

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 02:54 AM
You're big on the goose-stepping fearmongering aren't you, zero?

Martin could get better advice going outside and asking a brick wall than listening to you psicko.

I think martin will make a better choice than either of us can offer him. What's that you claim about choices?

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 02:57 AM
bottom line: psycho is one of my best friends on the board, like rsr.

I do respect you as well Sitarro

It sucks to see you guys do verbal battle, but it is what it is

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 03:06 AM
As always, martin.

bottom line: psycho is one of my best friends on the board, like rsr.

I do respect you as well Sitarro

It sucks to see you guys do verbal battle, but it is what it is

:cheers2:

You are a hero for me as well.

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 03:09 AM
I know your a good guy, with your own unique personality :dance:

As always, martin.

You are a hero for me as well.

My Winter Storm
06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
If my kid were a conservative republican, good luck to them. As long as they keep their opinions to themselves, it wouldn't bother me.