Who was nominated after a big ol drama

But it soon became perfectly clear

That the support of college kids and queers

Will not get you in the hunt for Osama

:laugh2:

midcan5
06-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Will not get you in the hunt for Osama

Unless there is some alternate reality you occupy, I think the person who was tasked with getting OBL is still in office. Are you letting him off the hook with your silly doggerel.

hjmick
06-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Unless there is some alternate reality you occupy, I think the person who was tasked with getting OBL is still in office. Are you letting him off the hook with your silly doggerel.

And the next man or woman who take the Office will be tasked with the challenge to find bin Laden. If he is still alive and free four or eight years from now, that job will fall to whom so ever follows our next President. Furthermore, unless Bush is out there scrambling through the mountains of Pakistan (though I am convinced that OBL is living in a plush apartment in an office building owned by his family in downtown Karachi or Hyderabad), the failure to capture Osama bin Laden falls to our intelligence agencies and the military. Unless or until there is evidence that Bush ordered an end to the search, he has contributed nothing more than an order to find him.

midcan5
06-09-2008, 02:21 PM
And the next man or woman who take the Office will be tasked with the challenge to find bin Laden. If he is still alive and free four or eight years from now, that job will fall to whom so ever follows our next President. Furthermore, unless Bush is out there scrambling through the mountains of Pakistan (though I am convinced that OBL is living in a plush apartment in an office building owned by his family in downtown Karachi or Hyderabad), the failure to capture Osama bin Laden falls to our intelligence agencies and the military. Unless or until there is evidence that Bush ordered an end to the search, he has contributed nothing more than an order to find him.

So had we focused on bin laden and not Iraq or even the Taliban, we could not have found him? Hmm, I think we could have had we tried instead of getting side tracked. We at least could have done a better job of looking. Several military people have noted that.

hjmick
06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
So had we focused on bin laden and not Iraq or even the Taliban, we could not have found him? Hmm, I think we could have had we tried instead of getting side tracked. We at least could have done a better job of looking. Several military people have noted that.

You'll get no argument from me inthat regard. I always felt that it would have been best to finish the hunt for bin Laden before starting something else. Unfortunately, no one wanted my advice.

emmett
06-14-2008, 10:32 PM
:lame2:
You'll get no argument from me inthat regard. I always felt that it would have been best to finish the hunt for bin Laden before starting something else. Unfortunately, no one wanted my advice.

The hunt for Osama has never stopped. Fact is, it is continuing every day. Any military tactician or historian will tell you that the most succesful attacks and winning strategies came as a result of one very important detail. The element of suprise. The more it does NOT look as if Osama is being pursued, the more likely he is to be caught as a result of a covert operation in which is (AND HE WILL BE) caught.

When this happens, it will not be when the news channels are featuring him, nor when he is being mentioned in newspapers. All of a sudden you will just hear it one day. A small team will be dispatched to finish the work but I assure you a dilligent effort is under way even at this moment to accomplish this objective.

Each moment that passes works against Osama Bin Laden. He will be caught, he will be held, and Liberals will whine about his human rights. It is inevitable.

emmett
06-14-2008, 10:42 PM

The person with whom was first tasked to capture Osama sir, was William Jefferson Clinton. In case you were not paying attention. Because he failed, we were attacked in New York and thousands were killed. When are you fine liberal Americans going to finally admit this to yourself.

The WTC was attacked before you know. Also, the USS Cole. He was behind both of these attacks sir. Long before GW it was clear that OBL was a threat to security in the world. Actually, he was all but handed over to Billy Boy and refused. You know this is true. You keep up with world events. You are usually on top of most news.

Why don't we stop adjusting our opinions to the platform we represent and just tell it like it is.

FOR CLARITY: I vote DIsapprove on my pole survey sheets in regard to GWB. However I do tell it like it is. It might be a little harder, but honesty is the best policy sir!

manu1959
06-14-2008, 11:22 PM

clinton left office in shame 8 years ago......

hjmick
06-15-2008, 12:55 AM

The hunt for Osama has never stopped. Fact is, it is continuing every day. Any military tactician or historian will tell you that the most succesful attacks and winning strategies came as a result of one very important detail. The element of suprise. The more it does NOT look as if Osama is being pursued, the more likely he is to be caught as a result of a covert operation in which is (AND HE WILL BE) caught.

When this happens, it will not be when the news channels are featuring him, nor when he is being mentioned in newspapers. All of a sudden you will just hear it one day. A small team will be dispatched to finish the work but I assure you a dilligent effort is under way even at this moment to accomplish this objective.

Each moment that passes works against Osama Bin Laden. He will be caught, he will be held, and Liberals will whine about his human rights. It is inevitable.

:lame2: I never said the hunt for bin Laden had stopped. I said I would have preferred it if he'd had been captured prior to any further entanglements.

GW in Ohio
06-16-2008, 09:38 AM

As long as bin Laden is willing to hide out in the lawless, mountainous areas inside Pakistan, we're not going to bag him.

The Pakistani army mounted a campaign to go in there and get him, and after getting their numbers steadily reduced by tribesmen loyal to bin Laden, they finally said, "Fuck it."

If the Pakistani army can't get him, we sure as hell are not going to.

Although it pisses a lot of people off to have this asshole still alive and making his occasional videotape, I think we have more important places to put our resources.

Hagbard Celine
06-16-2008, 10:19 AM
As long as bin Laden is willing to hide out in the lawless, mountainous areas inside Pakistan, we're not going to bag him.

The Pakistani army mounted a campaign to go in there and get him, and after getting their numbers steadily reduced by tribesmen loyal to bin Laden, they finally said, "Fuck it."

If the Pakistani army can't get him, we sure as hell are not going to.

Although it pisses a lot of people off to have this asshole still alive and making his occasional videotape, I think we have more important places to put our resources.

Like into our schools, healthcare system, mass transit, alternative energy, nuke plants, stem cell research/gene therapy, roads, parks--honestly, if the government used tax money to put a bubblegum machine in every American's home it would be a better use of resources than the Iraqi adventure.

Hagbard Celine
06-16-2008, 10:23 AM
clinton left office in shame 8 years ago......

"Shame?" Funny how everyone else was under the impression that he left after serving two consecutive terms (the full allotment of terms mandated by the Constitution btw) leaving us with record economic surpluses and after having survived unscathed the Republican party's best and most earnest try-try attempts to get him out of office using their bestest schmear tactics from their schmear tactic playbook. Also, he got a beej in the Oval Office. You'll never be able to claim anything that awesome.

GW in Ohio
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM

Please don't make moronic statements like this, okay?

When bin Laden is captured, nobody in this country will be concerned about his rights, except his right to die.

Most liberals I know think death is too good for this asshole.

bullypulpit
06-17-2008, 06:49 AM

Bin Laden was allowed to escape into Pakistan at Tora Bora. More <a href=http://awood.blogspot.com/2005/08/cia-commander-in-tora-bora-admits-us.html>HERE</a>.

PostmodernProphet
06-17-2008, 06:53 AM
"Shame?" Funny how everyone else was under the impression that he left after serving two consecutive terms (the full allotment of terms mandated by the Constitution btw) leaving us with record economic surpluses and after having survived unscathed the Republican party's best and most earnest try-try attempts to get him out of office using their bestest schmear tactics from their schmear tactic playbook.

I suppose that explains the Dems overwhelming support for his wife to be their next candidate......

midcan5
06-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Another failure of the Bush administration. Even here they cannot get the job done as we are in Iraq illegally.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/world/asia/18afghan.html

06-17-2008, 09:04 AM
"Shame?" Funny how everyone else was under the impression that he left after serving two consecutive terms (the full allotment of terms mandated by the Constitution btw) leaving us with record economic surpluses and after having survived unscathed the Republican party's best and most earnest try-try attempts to get him out of office using their bestest schmear tactics from their schmear tactic playbook. Also, he got a beej in the Oval Office. You'll never be able to claim anything that awesome.

1)There was no surplus. It's been explained to you about a dozen times before.
2)The economy was in a recession
3)He left in scandal, both through pardoning terrorists & stealing white house property.

And Ill be able to claim something far more awesome than a BJ in the Oval Office: Integrity and Self-respect

namvet
06-17-2008, 10:42 AM

not !!! he took a bad economy and put band aids and iodine on it and dragged it along. he was impeached. and murdered 3 thousand on 9-11. he should have been put up against a wall and shot thru the head for dereliction of duty. a true traitor. :finger3:

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
not !!! he took a bad economy and put band aids and iodine on it and dragged it along. he was impeached. and murdered 3 thousand on 9-11. he should have been put up against a wall and shot thru the head for dereliction of duty. a true traitor. :finger3:

You're obviously a deranged psychopath if you actually believe this. Something tells me though that you're just trying to yank my chains. (I hope)

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 11:30 AM
1)There was no surplus. It's been explained to you about a dozen times before.
2)The economy was in a recession
3)He left in scandal, both through pardoning terrorists & stealing white house property.

And Ill be able to claim something far more awesome than a BJ in the Oval Office: Integrity and Self-respect

It's funny how history and the Conservative blogosphere always seem to differ with each other on how things actually went down. http://mediamatters.org/items/200509130001

The economy fell into recession after Bush passed his tax cuts and began his "vision" for America genius. Look around you.
http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2004/09/02/recession/

The Clinton scandals were ALL dreamt-up and perpetrated by the Republican party. They dragged his name through the mud because they couldn't compete with his politics. If everything you had ever done was bisected and put under a microscope for pundits to speculate over on national tv, you'd come out looking like a bed of roses I'm sure :rolleyes:

A beej in the Oval Office is like Doing the Dew on steroids. You'll never live up to it. :poke:
http://www.advertisementave.biz/images/256x192/mountaindew-6.jpg

namvet
06-17-2008, 11:38 AM
You're obviously a deranged psychopath if you actually believe this. Something tells me though that you're just trying to yank my chains. (I hope)

ppsssst...........interview (interview)

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 11:42 AM
ppsssst...........interview (interview)

Okay? A clip of Bill Clinton getting pissed about a biased interview and telling it like it is is supposed to prove that he was responsible for 911, the deaths of 3000 people, that the largest economic expansion in recent history was a "dragging" economy with "bandaids" on it and that he deserves to be executed? Like I said, you're a psychopath.

namvet
06-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Okay? A clip of Bill Clinton getting mad about a biased interview is supposed to prove that he was responsible for 911, the deaths of 3000 people, that the largest economic expansion in recent history was a "dragging" economy with "bandaids" on it and that he deserves to be executed? Like I said, you're a psychopath.

"I did not have sex with that world trade building !!! "

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 11:45 AM
"I did not have sex with that world trade building !!! "

http://www.thetrickery.com/ama/med/straitjacket_new1.jpg

namvet
06-17-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.thetrickery.com/ama/med/straitjacket_new1.jpg

he was the ONLY one that a chance to kill Bin Laden. he took a pass. why??? because that idiot bergar told him if he kills bin laden we run the risk of an attack on america............duh................