PDA

View Full Version : my vote

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 03:45 PM
as an independent voter, both of these candidates are going to have to earn my vote. So...

I want the board liberals and conservatives to try and convince me, who i should vote for :), any smears and pot shots, will not be taken into account, so stick to the facts, and no attacks

Noir
06-08-2008, 03:48 PM
erm....what about the rest of the topics on the board?

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 03:51 PM
those are good too, but i wanna hear directly from people too, in one central place, what is wrong with that? :dance:

erm....what about the rest of the topics on the board?

Noir
06-08-2008, 03:55 PM
No worries.

actsnoblemartin
06-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Thank You :cheers2:

No worries.

Sitarro
06-08-2008, 04:25 PM
If you honestly can't figure it out on your own than there is no hope for you. Look at it this way. Geraldine Ferraro hit the nail on the head, if Obama was a white guy, he would be selling used cars and nobody would care about him. The ONLY reason he is even in the running is the fact that his daddy impregnated a white woman and the mix gave him a light enough skin tone that white liberals would accept him. He was still black enough to get plenty of help through school and now in politics from those that naively think that if he becomes President, anything will change and that they will get their Obama prize.

MtnBiker
06-08-2008, 04:36 PM
as an independent voter, both of these candidates are going to have to earn my vote. So...

I want the board liberals and conservatives to try and convince me, who i should vote for :), any smears and pot shots, will not be taken into account, so stick to the facts, and no attacks

Can you convince anybody that California will vote Rebuplican in the Electoral College?