PDA

View Full Version : Naming hairycaines ????lol

Silver
06-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman, from Florida , has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names. She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up! She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in Language that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami and Tampa says.. .

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be
headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket!
Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo'
Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest
guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!

----------------------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33896

Do devastating hurricanes need help from affirmative action?

A member of Congress apparently thinks so, and is demanding the storms be given names that sound "black."

The congressional newspaper the Hill reported this week that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, feels that the current names are too "lily white
:lol:

Dilloduck
06-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman, from Florida , has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names. She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up! She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in Language that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami and Tampa says.. .

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be
headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket!
Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo'
Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest
guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!

----------------------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33896

Do devastating hurricanes need help from affirmative action?

A member of Congress apparently thinks so, and is demanding the storms be given names that sound "black."

The congressional newspaper the Hill reported this week that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, feels that the current names are too "lily white
:lol:

And still people wonder why blacks get teased.:laugh2:

Silver
06-08-2008, 10:11 PM
20 minutes and I haven't been called a racist yet....

a new record....

Dilloduck
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
20 minutes and I haven't been called a racist yet....

a new record....

Drop that bomb on a few other boards--you can't miss.

If some forecaster tells me Kumbahashaquinakinte is heading my way I'm gonna be dead before I understand WTF he's talking about. :laugh2: