PDA

View Full Version : Who's tanned and for how long?

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 10:57 PM
We went down to the beach today. It reminded me of how much my husband needs a tan. His skin is way too pale for living near the coast.

Dilloduck
06-08-2008, 11:06 PM
We went down to the beach today. It reminded me of how much my husband needs a tan. His skin is way too pale for living near the coast.

Are you "April" ? Fess up !! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Um...I am not the one who lives in Texas.

nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!!

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:18 PM
"um...Martin....I hate to tell you this. But remember that awesome woman you met at the bus stop? It was Dilloduck in drag..."

Dilloduck
06-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Um...I am not the one who lives in Texas.

nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!!

HA --caught ya--you know where April lives !! Therefore you ARE April !!

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
HA --caught ya--you know where April lives !!

Yes. I also know who April is!

So where did you get those heels? Were they on sale?

Dilloduck
06-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Yes. I also know who April is!

So where did you get those heels? Were they on sale?

Send me a hot pic and I'll tell ya !!

gabosaurus
06-08-2008, 11:40 PM
If someone ever takes a hot pic of me, I will let you know. :lmao:

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 12:47 AM
be careful

you dont want a bad sunburn like i got

I had a 2nd degree burn on my shoulder with pus filled sacks

and my skin on my back itched so terrible i cried for days

moral of the story: wear your fucking sun screen

Psychoblues
06-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I have a mole on my ass. My mother and my ex-wife used to force me to show it because it was so "cute". My doc says to keep it covered as sunlight may cause it to become malignant.

Since when is cancer "cute"?

Thanks for the shot, gabby!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-09-2008, 01:03 AM
cancer is never cute

I have a mole on my ass. My mother and my ex-wife used to force me to show it because it was so "cute". My doc says to keep it covered as sunlight may cause it to become malignant.

Since when is cancer "cute"?

Thanks for the shot, gabby!!!!!!!!!!!

dan
06-09-2008, 09:34 AM
This is a bizarre thread.

As for the original question, I'm not a tanner myself. Any guy with a tan basically reminds me of these types of douchebags:

http://poopoopanda.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/theguido1.jpg

Hagbard Celine
06-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Guidos!

glockmail
06-09-2008, 10:46 AM
You're skin can never be too white:

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/11/28/previews/Nicole%20Kidman-SPX-016103.jpg
:hitit:

dan
06-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Guidos!

Yeah, I substituted 'guidos' for 'douchebags' in case there were any uptight Italians round these parts!

Trigg
06-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Your young Gabby take my advise and stay out of the sun. It only ages you prematurely. You don't wanna look 40 when your 30.

glockmail
06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Your young Gabby take my advise and stay out of the sun. It only ages you prematurely. You don't wanna look 40 when your 30.
Being 1/2 Scots-Irish I don't tan at all. When they first started with the SPF sunscreens in the early 80's the higest available was 15 and all my friends use to laugh at me for using it. My wife with her ancestry can develop a nice looking tan, but when we started going out I made her promise not to. She thanks me now.

Hagbard Celine
06-09-2008, 04:06 PM
My gf frequently uses 50 spf whenever we go anywhere and then she wonders why she's so white :laugh:

Trigg
06-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Being 1/2 Scots-Irish I don't tan at all. When they first started with the SPF sunscreens in the early 80's the higest available was 15 and all my friends use to laugh at me for using it. My wife with her ancestry can develop a nice looking tan, but when we started going out I made her promise not to. She thanks me now.

My husband has Irish ancestry, red hair freckles the whole lot. NO tanning ability at all, my daughter and youngest son take after him, I smear all with SPF 50 whenever they go out.

I have the ability to tan very dark as do my two other boys, I stopped tanning in my early teens to avoid wrinkles and so far so good. Most people think I"m still in my early 30's.

Said1
06-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I try to get rid of the shocking white/blue legs with a bit of color, but that's it. My face is always covered in moisturizer with sunscreen, even in the winter.

LiberalNation
06-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm ghostly white, burn in the sun so just aviod it.

jimnyc
06-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm ghostly white, burn in the sun so just aviod it.

Holy Shit - LN and I have something in common! I never go outside so I never wear shorts either. White as can be, and a big one foot patch of a bald spot on my left leg from when I burnt myself on a motorcycle years ago. It's fucking hot, I burn, I look red, it hurts, I suffer - hell, I just stay inside and avoid it!

glockmail
06-09-2008, 09:26 PM
My husband has Irish ancestry, red hair freckles the whole lot. NO tanning ability at all, my daughter and youngest son take after him, I smear all with SPF 50 whenever they go out.

I have the ability to tan very dark as do my two other boys, I stopped tanning in my early teens to avoid wrinkles and so far so good. Most people think I"m still in my early 30's. Nothing is sexier than an older gal who took care of herself. :2up:

glockmail
06-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Holy Shit - LN and I have something in common! I never go outside so I never wear shorts either. White as can be, and a big one foot patch of a bald spot on my left leg from when I burnt myself on a motorcycle years ago. It's fucking hot, I burn, I look red, it hurts, I suffer - hell, I just stay inside and avoid it! Man I'd love to get you out into the mountain wilds of Carolina. You'd be shocked at what the world looks like.

Dilloduck
06-09-2008, 10:26 PM
I was born tan and sport classic "farmer's tan" lines. I would die if I had to stay inside.