PDA

View Full Version : No brides for China's men in 15 years?

MtnBiker
01-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Population Controls, Including Abortion, Spark Gender Imbalance in China; 30 Million More Men Expected in 15 Years
Friday, January 12, 2007

BEIJING — China will have 30 million more men of marriageable age than women in less than 15 years as a gender imbalance resulting from the country's tough one-child policy becomes more pronounced, state media reported Friday.

The tens of millions of men who will not be able to find a wife could also lead to social instability problems, the China Daily said in a front-page report.

China imposed strict population controls in the 1970s to limit growth of its huge population, but one side effect has been a jump in gender selection of babies. Traditional preferences for a son mean some women abort their baby if an early term sonogram shows it is a girl.

"Discrimination against the female sex remains the primary cause of China's growing gender imbalance," Liu Bohong, vice director of the women studies institute under the All-China Women's Federation, was quoted as saying in a report from the State Population and Family Planning Commission.

Sex selective abortion is prohibited but the government says the practice remains widespread, especially in rural areas.

Full story-http://http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243238,00.html

TheSage
01-12-2007, 10:16 PM

The plan is give all the western women to the chinese men in return for their allegiance to the new world order. Sorry. It's true.

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 10:22 PM
In 13 years they will be ready to start conquoring surrounding areas and those 30 million will be able to select from women from conquored territories. The will need to go to war so the men can get laid.

KNown in the future as the horny chinamen war.

TheSage
01-12-2007, 10:28 PM
In 13 years they will be ready to start conquoring surrounding areas and those 30 million will be able to select from women from conquored territories. The will need to go to war so the men can get laid.

KNown in the future as the horny chinamen war.

See gaffer? Agreeing with me is inevitable.

Missileman
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM

This has already happened in India. There was a story of villages with 20:1 single men to single women ratio.

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 10:46 PM
See gaffer? Agreeing with me is inevitable.

In what way am I agreeing with you? China is not jewish.

Mr. P
01-12-2007, 10:47 PM
The plan is give all the western women to the chinese men in return for their allegiance to the new world order. Sorry. It's true.

But what about the Jews? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Missileman
01-12-2007, 11:02 PM

Dude! Bringing up obvious flaws in logic isn't kosher. :D

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 11:04 PM
It's true, It says so right there on adolphs puter screen.

But adolph, where do the aliens come in?

dirt mcgirt
01-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Just saw this.

ROFL

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gaffer again."
^ I tried.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:09 AM

The part about western women being given to the chinese. Learn to read.

MtnBiker
01-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Alright, The Sage you have been interjecting your new world order conspiracy into quite alot of threads. I know you are going to react selfishly to this request, but please keep such conspiracy theories contained. You have put forth your infromation, I know you think it touches every subject, however not everone is interested. You have been asked nicely.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Alright, The Sage you have been interjecting your new world order conspiracy into quite alot of threads. I know you are going to react selfishly to this request, but please keep such conspiracy theories contained. You have put forth your infromation, I know you think it touches every subject, however not everone is interested. You have been asked nicely.

I'm saying the same thing gaffer did. Learn to read, ok.

MtnBiker
01-15-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm saying the same thing gaffer did. Learn to read, ok. Get off my dick.

Not the same thing.

You are in no position to tell me what to do.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Not the same thing.

You are in no position to tell me what to do.

YEs. the same thing. You're just looking to mess with me because you don't like what I say about other topics. Be honest.

MtnBiker
01-15-2007, 11:36 AM
All you need to do is honor the request!

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:38 AM
All you need to do is honor the request!

All you need to do is quit harrassing me for no legitimate reason.

MtnBiker
01-15-2007, 11:42 AM
You are still in no postion to tell me what to do.

Again, just honor the request.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 11:43 AM
You are still in no postion to tell me what to do.

Again, just honor the request.

Again, quit harrassing me when I've done nothing wrong. Do what I say.

MtnBiker
01-15-2007, 11:44 AM
No harrasment, only a simple request. It really is not hard.

01-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks for reopening the thread. Hopefully now that Sage is gone we can discuss the actual story rather than get derailed.

This is a dangerously precarious situation. China is now going to have an uncountable number of men who they can use as an army accross the world. I am not saying they will necessarily use them as such. You never know how things can change. But there are a few things which seem inevitable.

A society of men will naturally be more aggressive. Its often our female counterparts that keep us in check as it is. Without enough females they are going to either do two things:

1)Begin fighting among themselves for the women.
2)Begin expanding out to conquor and take the women of their neighbors.

Either way, the result will be alot of death. And what is the root cause of this:

1)Abortion
2)too much government interference.
3)Lack of respect for human life.

I could probably go on.

Things need to change at an individual level yet wide spread enough to avoid this. I am afraid alot of people arent going to make it.

TheSage
01-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks for reopening the thread. Hopefully now that Sage is gone we can discuss the actual story rather than get derailed.

This is a dangerously precarious situation. China is now going to have an uncountable number of men who they can use as an army accross the world. I am not saying they will necessarily use them as such. You never know how things can change. But there are a few things which seem inevitable.

A society of men will naturally be more aggressive. Its often our female counterparts that keep us in check as it is. Without enough females they are going to either do two things:

Either way, the result will be alot of death. And what is the root cause of this:

1)Abortion

I could probably go on.

Things need to change at an individual level yet wide spread enough to avoid this. I am afraid alot of people arent going to make it.

Please. go on. Tell us more about the coming genocide.

Gaffer
01-29-2007, 11:32 AM

1)Abortion

I could probably go on.

China needs resources more than women.

Bubbalicious
01-29-2007, 11:47 AM
More like a glut of grooms for China's women.
They need resources much MUCH more than they need males.

Gaffer
01-29-2007, 11:56 AM
More like a glut of grooms for China's women.
They need resources much MUCH more than they need males.

That too.

Lots of people and few resources means you look for resources from somewhere else. With lots of males available to go get the resources.

Bubbalicious
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM
That too.

Lots of people and few resources means you look for resources from somewhere else. With lots of males available to go get the resources.

Gender imbalances like these lead to more violence and wars. It's not good.

China (and India, btw) would be well-served to cut down on the baby-making and lay off the selective abortions and female infanticide for a while - forever.

Women can harness resources too.

Gaffer
01-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Gender imbalances like these lead to more violence and wars. It's not good.

China (and India, btw) would be well-served to cut down on the baby-making and lay off the selective abortions and female infanticide for a while - forever.

Women can harness resources too.

Yes they can, but men can be used to conquor the regions where the resources are.

And your right on target with the need to stop the selective abortions.

Bubbalicious
01-29-2007, 02:38 PM
What regions? Women can conquer regions. Just give them some guns.

Said1
01-29-2007, 08:07 PM

You mean the "Woos".

Ha. I kill me.

Nienna
01-29-2007, 08:18 PM
What regions? Women can conquer regions. Just give them some guns.

Women CAN... but it is mostly men who DO. :)

Gaffer
01-29-2007, 08:25 PM
If women are a rare commodity then its men that will be used to take regions.

Said1
01-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Women out number men up here. That's why we're so peaceful and in support of gay marraige. :thumb:

Gaffer
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Women out number men up here. That's why we're so peaceful and in support of gay marraige. :thumb:

No wonder you welcomed all the draft dodgers in the 60's you needed to repopulate.

So the secret weapon for defeating china is get more women in the country than men.

Said1
01-29-2007, 08:54 PM
No wonder you welcomed all the draft dodgers in the 60's you needed to repopulate.

So the secret weapon for defeating china is get more women in the country than men.

Yep. There was a shortage of organic gardners in the 60's, so what the hell, eh? Mexicans just spray everything with round up and raid.:dunno: