PDA

View Full Version : Coulter calls Edwards a Faggot

glockmail
03-05-2007, 03:01 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/02/coulter-edwards/

Coulter: I Would Talk About Edwards But “You Have To Go Into Rehab If You Use The Word ‘Faggot’”
Speaking today at the Conservative Political Action Conference, right-wing pundit Ann Coulter said: “I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I — so kind of an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards.” Audience members said “ohhh” and then cheered.

Followed by Delicious Irony in several comments by Libs:

…..

Even rehab wouldn’t help turn Coultergeist into a human being (let alone a female human being!)

Comment by JaneESchneider — March 2, 2007 @ 4:22 pm

Dude looks like a lady…

Comment by Elliot Moore — March 2, 2007 @ 4:22 pm

…….

tranny + skank = trank?

Comment by chimpeach — March 2, 2007 @ 4:27 pm

5stringJeff
03-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm no Ann Coulter fan. Plus, has Edwards ever been accused of being gay before this? I don't think he has. A ridicuous accusation, and Coulter has made the CPAC look bad because of it.

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:19 PM
If she was liberal, everyone would be fine with it.

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:20 PM
ann coulter is a twit

03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm no Ann Coulter fan. Plus, has Edwards ever been accused of being gay before this? I don't think he has. A ridicuous accusation, and Coulter has made the CPAC look bad because of it.

Yes He has. Have you forgotten these classic pictures from the 2004 campaign?

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes He has. Have you forgotten these classic pictures from the 2004 campaign?

you forgot the one with jfks hand on his ass

03-05-2007, 08:37 PM
you forgot the one with jfks hand on his ass

Sorry its not like i have them saved on my computer.

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:44 PM
ann coulter is a twit She was making a point, and Bill Maar gets a pass wishing the Veep dead.

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:45 PM
She was making a point, and Bill Maar gets a pass wishing the Veep dead.

the point she was making is that she is a twit....bill maher keeps proving he is a twit....

and please don't justify bad behaviour with bad behaviour

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes He has. Have you forgotten these classic pictures from the 2004 campaign? How about the hair primping 1/2 hour: http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=politicalhumor&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fslate.msn.com%2Fid%2F2108216%2Fsli deshow%2F2108085%2Fentry%2F2108087%2Fspeed%2F100

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:52 PM
the point she was making is that she is a twit....bill maher keeps proving he is a twit....

and please don't justify bad behaviour with bad behaviour Alan Coombs justifies crap all the time by claiming "its just a comedy act", so I could use that as well.

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Alan Coombs justifies crap all the time by claiming "its just a comedy act", so I could use that as well.

what does alan coombs have to do with ann coulter behaving like white trash?

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:55 PM
what does alan coombs have to do with ann coulter behaving like white trash?
Nothing. But she was basically doing comedy, so Alan should be defending her. For some reason I don't see that happening, which again makes her point.

Do you want her to go to rehab? :laugh2:

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Nothing. But she was basically doing comedy, so Alan should be defending her. For some reason I don't see that happening, which again makes her point.

Do you want her to go to rehab? :laugh2:

ann coulter do comedy? she should keep her day job. if she is going to say stupid stuff she should be prepared to take fire......

glockmail
03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
ann coulter do comedy? she should keep her day job. if she is going to say stupid stuff she should be prepared to take fire...... Got a big laugh, and lots of invites for more high profile interviews. Gonna watch some tonight. :laugh2:

Hobbit
03-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Everybody knows who Ann Coulter is. She says stuff like this all the time, because she's Ann Coulter. Personally, while I find the comment only mildly amusing, I don't see too much wrong with it. Politicians make themselves fair game to all kinds of satire. Ford was portrayed as a bumbling fool. Clinton sex jokes are a dime a dozen, and let's not forget what has been said in jest about our current administration. It's harmless fun, and it's stupid to stir up this much crap over it.

03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Everybody knows who Ann Coulter is. She says stuff like this all the time, because she's Ann Coulter. Personally, while I find the comment only mildly amusing, I don't see too much wrong with it. Politicians make themselves fair game to all kinds of satire. Ford was portrayed as a bumbling fool. Clinton sex jokes are a dime a dozen, and let's not forget what has been said in jest about our current administration. It's harmless fun, and it's stupid to stir up this much crap over it.

Considering the publicity he is getting over this, I highly doubt Edwards is very upset

glockmail
03-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Considering the publicity he is getting over this, I highly doubt Edwards is very upset He's probably getting mega bucks from the Gay Lobby.

:laugh2:

And that's good because it steals donors from Hillary!

GW in Ohio
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I like Ann Coulter. She's provocative and she keeps things interesting by stirring the pot.

However, sometimes she forgets the distinction between being provocative and being stupid. Her faggot remark was one of those occasions.

Do you think she puts conservatism in a good light when she refers to a presidential candidate as a faggot?

I'd really like to hear from those right-wingers who think Annie's faggot reference was a good thing.

glockmail
03-06-2007, 09:19 AM
I think it was a good thing as she is pointing out the following:
1. Faggot being the new F word is a creation by the gay lobby to perpetuate their victim hood.
2. Breck girl meets the definition of faggot before the gays demonized it: a sissy, not manly, wimp.
3. She points out the double standard, ie Bill Mahar wanting Cheny dead and getting a pass.

GW in Ohio
03-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh........

So you think we should only have "manly men" in the Oval Office.

And Edwards doesn't meet your definition of a "manly man."

Jesus Christ, you know you belong in a museum, dude, right there next to Pithecanthropus Erectus. (You prob'ly think that's a hairy guy with a hard on, don'cha?)

glockmail
03-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Oh........

So you think we should only have "manly men" in the Oval Office.

And Edwards doesn't meet your definition of a "manly man."

Jesus Christ, you know you belong in a museum, dude, right there next to Pithecanthropus Erectus. (You prob'ly think that's a hairy guy with a hard on, don'cha?)

So I take it that you've been femanized?

Merlin
03-06-2007, 10:22 AM
I like Ann Coulter. She's provocative and she keeps things interesting by stirring the pot.

However, sometimes she forgets the distinction between being provocative and being stupid. Her faggot remark was one of those occasions.

Do you think she puts conservatism in a good light when she refers to a presidential candidate as a faggot?

I'd really like to hear from those right-wingers who think Annie's faggot reference was a good thing.

OK, you're hearing from me. What else do you want to hear about??

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
As I stated somewhere else on this subject.....The only reason the joke didn't work as well as it could have is that the reference she used in her joke was not widely known enough for those that aren't "Grey's Anatomy" fans.

The word faggot had to be used in the joke about what a girly-boy John Edwards is. A month or so ago, Isaiah Washington, a black actor on Grey's Anatomy, called T.R. Night(homosexual actor that plays a straight married doctor on the show) a faggot on the set. He then repeated the word in an interview. The backlash was such that ABC nodoubt pressured Washington into publicly apologizing and checking himself into a "sensitivety" rehab retreat thing. I would bet that he wasn't actually using it as a homosexual slur, he was using it as a general slur about the actor being late for a scene and making them all wait. Unfortunately, T.R.Night is a homosexual so he and all homosexuals took it the wrong way.Something ironic is the two's characters on the show have become good friends.

The fact of the matter is....they are just words, nothing more and the more importance silly groups put on them the more powerful they become.

Ann Coulter used a word that I as a kid used way before I had ever heard of homosexuals, it was a school yard insult for a whimp, a wet noodle, a pansie, a pussy, a faggot...... the joke part was that she too would be forced into a sensitivety rehab for calling Edwards the same thing as a popular television star used and was sent to rehab for. I was familiar with the story so it cracked me up when she said it.

I can't believe how this country has become such a land of faggots*not used as a homosexual slur but as a substitute for the word whimp* that a mere word can become headlines for a week (but only if said by a white guy). Proof of this would be the fact that most everybody knows what Michael Richards said but very few heard about Isaiah Washington's use of "hate speech", or that rap star Keli called South Beach police officers racial profanities just the other day. The only story I saw on that was on a obscure site online I saw by accident and they refused to state what words she used in the article......double standards?

GW in Ohio
03-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Sitarro: The difference between you or I calling some a faggot or a pussy is that we are not public persons.

When you are a public persona like Annie, everything you say resonates..................

She shouldda known better.

Or maybe she shouldn't have knocked back that third martini.......

Hobbit
03-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Sitarro: The difference between you or I calling some a faggot or a pussy is that we are not public persons.

When you are a public persona like Annie, everything you say resonates..................

She shouldda known better.

Or maybe she shouldn't have knocked back that third martini.......

A) She was sober. Accusing her of being drunk is both plebian and childish.

B) So you're saying that being a celebrity should limit your right to free speech, even when what you're saying clearly speaks to your audience? I'll buy that load of crap as soon as rappers stop calling each other 'nigger.'

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 11:14 AM
As I stated somewhere else on this subject.....The only reason the joke didn't work as well as it could have is that the reference she used in her joke was not widely known enough for those that aren't "Grey's Anatomy" fans.

The word faggot had to be used in the joke about what a girly-boy John Edwards is. A month or so ago, Isaiah Washington, a black actor on Grey's Anatomy, called T.R. Night(homosexual actor that plays a straight married doctor on the show) a faggot on the set. He then repeated the word in an interview. The backlash was such that ABC nodoubt pressured Washington into publicly apologizing and checking himself into a "sensitivety" rehab retreat thing. I would bet that he wasn't actually using it as a homosexual slur, he was using it as a general slur about the actor being late for a scene and making them all wait. Unfortunately, T.R.Night is a homosexual so he and all homosexuals took it the wrong way.Something ironic is the two's characters on the show have become good friends.

The fact of the matter is....they are just words, nothing more and the more importance silly groups put on them the more powerful they become.

Ann Coulter used a word that I as a kid used way before I had ever heard of homosexuals, it was a school yard insult for a whimp, a wet noodle, a pansie, a pussy, a faggot...... the joke part was that she too would be forced into a sensitivety rehab for calling Edwards the same thing as a popular television star used and was sent to rehab for. I was familiar with the story so it cracked me up when she said it.

I can't believe how this country has become such a land of faggots*not used as a homosexual slur but as a substitute for the word whimp* that a mere word can become headlines for a week (but only if said by a white guy). Proof of this would be the fact that most everybody knows what Michael Richards said but very few heard about Isaiah Washington's use of "hate speech", or that rap star Keli called South Beach police officers racial profanities just the other day. The only story I saw on that was on a obscure site online I saw by accident and they refused to state what words she used in the article......double standards?

I'm just amazed that this made me think of the term "wet noodle".:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

GW in Ohio
03-06-2007, 11:26 AM
A) She was sober. Accusing her of being drunk is both plebian and childish.

B) So you're saying that being a celebrity should limit your right to free speech, even when what you're saying clearly speaks to your audience? I'll buy that load of crap as soon as rappers stop calling each other 'nigger.'

1. I was joking about Annie knocking back 3 martinis. You take this stuff very seriously, don't you?

2. You're absolutely right. Celebrities should say whatever pops into their heads when they are on camera or in a public setting. It would make for lively news. (Might shorten their careers, though.)

Hobbit
03-06-2007, 11:36 AM
1. I was joking about Annie knocking back 3 martinis. You take this stuff very seriously, don't you?

And the joke was plebian and childish. It made no sense and probably lowered my IQ for having read it.

2. You're absolutely right. Celebrities should say whatever pops into their heads when they are on camera or in a public setting. It would make for lively news. (Might shorten their careers, though.)

If it wrecks Ann Coulter's career, that's her business. However, most of this idiocy is nothing but free publicity.

glockmail
03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
1. I was joking about Annie knocking back 3 martinis. You take this stuff very seriously, don't you?...

Delicious Irony!!!

You can make a joke but she can not!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

03-06-2007, 02:36 PM

That would be bad? Some celebrities need their careers shortened.

Pale Rider
03-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Pretty boy Johnny is a FAGGOT! Now.... is everybody going to have just as big of a FIT because I said it also? I doubt it. I'm not a celebrity. Second, I'll call him a FAGGOT anytime I damn well please until I'm blue in the FACE!

Anne is my HERO! A woman with BALLS! I LOVE her. GO ANNE GO! Give it to the damn liberals and politically correct MORONS until they have HEART ATTACKS! GOD it's great to hear someone talk the way REGULAR people talk ALL DAY to each other. KEEP IT UP GIRL, I'll send ya some money.

Oh yeah.... and my signature, THAT'S POLITICALLY INCORRECT NOW TOO ISN'T IT? Sure it is.... IF YOU'RE A NON THINKING DOUGH HEAD THAT LISTENS TO LIBERALS and their POLITICALLY CORRECT SCHEME!!! All that SHIT IS, is a way to GET YOU TO SAY WHAT >>>>>>THEY<<<<<< WANT YOU TO SAY. WAKE THE FUCK UP! THINK FOR YOURSELF! ******SPEAK****** FOR YOURSELF!

gabosaurus
03-07-2007, 01:04 AM
I like this response the best. Says what needs to be said.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

The Rude Pundit was going to have a few comments about Ann Coulter today, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you say, "Ann Coulter ought to be dragged into an alley by her grey roots and sodomized repeatedly by lesbians wielding spiked baseball bats, empty bottles of L'Oreal Blonde #34, and a giant red octopus with Edwards for President buttons on its tentacles before being tossed into Sadr City nude while on a potent mixture of Spanish fly and roofies."
Hey, only joking. Even an octopus knows better than to fuck Ann Coulter.

stephanie
03-07-2007, 01:34 AM

The Rude Pundit was going to have a few comments about Ann Coulter today, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you say, "Ann Coulter ought to be dragged into an alley by her grey roots and sodomized repeatedly by lesbians wielding spiked baseball bats, empty bottles of L'Oreal Blonde #34, and a giant red octopus with Edwards for President buttons on its tentacles before being tossed into Sadr City nude while on a potent mixture of Spanish fly and roofies."

So classy..:lame2:

03-07-2007, 01:46 AM
So classy..:lame2:

What do you expect from an intellectual bastion like gabby?

stephanie
03-07-2007, 01:53 AM
What do you expect from an intellectual bastion like gabby?

WHAT? Say it ain't so....:slap:

krisy
03-07-2007, 07:36 AM
I agree with Pale. I like Ann because she says what she thinks....period. Like she said on Hannity and Colmes the other night,the media will be saying for the fourteenth million time that this was a career ending statement for her.

She didn't mean faggot in the gay sense of the word anyway. I agree that it sounded harsh,but come on. Bill Mahr(sp?) says all kinds of ridiculous stuff about Bush and Cheney and doesn't take half the ass wipping that Ann's getting. Do we want free speech or not? It is what it is....like it or not.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Pretty boy Johnny is a FAGGOT! Now.... is everybody going to have just as big of a FIT because I said it also? I doubt it. I'm not a celebrity. Second, I'll call him a FAGGOT anytime I damn well please until I'm blue in the FACE!

Anne is my HERO! A woman with BALLS! I LOVE her. GO ANNE GO! Give it to the damn liberals and politically correct MORONS until they have HEART ATTACKS! GOD it's great to hear someone talk the way REGULAR people talk ALL DAY to each other. KEEP IT UP GIRL, I'll send ya some money.

Oh yeah.... and my signature, THAT'S POLITICALLY INCORRECT NOW TO ISN'T IT? Sure it is.... IF YOU'RE A NON THINKING DOUGH HEAD THAT LISTENS TO LIBERALS and their POLITICALLY CORRECT SCHEME!!! All that SHIT IS, is a way to GET YOU TO SAY WHAT >>>>>>THEY<<<<<< WANT YOU TO SAY. WAKE THE FUCK UP! THINK FOR YOURSELF! ******SPEAK****** FOR YOURSELF!

I wish people wouldn't hold back like this guy, and say what they really think once in a while.

:laugh2:

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Dear right-wing wacko friends.......

I hope you're having fun with this Annie Coulter thing. I don't know if you're aware, but stuff like this turns the moderate, independent, middle-of-the-road voters against conservative candidates.

Those pansy independent voters (who probably comprise the largest segment of the electorate) just don't have the stomach for raw, testosterone-laden political discourse like you guys do.

What can I tell you? They're wussies.

But you guys continue to have fun. When there's a Democrat in the White House, and a Democratic Congress, Rush Limbaugh will have lots to vent his spleen about.

And you guys and Annie can go on for 8 years about what a faggot President Edwards is. :salute: :dance: :salute:

krisy
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Dear right-wing wacko friends.......

I hope you're having fun with this Annie Coulter thing. I don't know if you're aware, but stuff like this turns the moderate, independent, middle-of-the-road voters against conservative candidates.

Those pansy independent voters (who probably comprise the largest segment of the electorate) just don't have the stomach for raw, testosterone-laden political discourse like you guys do.

What can I tell you? They're wussies.

But you guys continue to have fun. When there's a Democrat in the White House, and a Democratic Congress, Rush Limbaugh will have lots to vent his spleen about.

And you guys and Annie can go on for 8 years about what a faggot President Edwards is. :salute: :dance: :salute:

GW in Ohio....

I think you are taking it a little too serious ,just like the media. Should we really be that afraid to make a joke? Do you think the average American is THAT worried about what Coulter said? Enough to take it out on the next Republican nominee? I don't. This is nothing new. Most of us have heard outrageous comments from everyone...Rosie to Ann. Granted the comments that come out of the rights mouths are made a far bigger deal of than the ones that come out of the lefts,but like I said...nothing new.

Bush didn't loose the election because his mic was on when he called some reporter an a**hole,and Republicans(if they loose) won't loose because of something Ann Coulter said. AS much as I cannot stand Rosie O,Barbara Streisand,and many,many other celebs and what they have to say...they can say it,just like ANN can. WE can give them backlash just like they give us.

BTW,I'm in Ohio too...what part are you from?

jimnyc
03-07-2007, 09:28 AM
And you guys and Annie can go on for 8 years about what a faggot President Edwards is.

You must be insane if you think Edwards will be the next president. I hate to admit it, but Hillary has a good shot, but not Edwards. My guess is that it will be Clinton vs. either Giuliani or McCain.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 09:34 AM
GW in Ohio....

I think you are taking it a little too serious ,just like the media. Should we really be that afraid to make a joke? Do you think the average American is THAT worried about what Coulter said? Enough to take it out on the next Republican nominee? I don't. This is nothing new. Most of us have heard outrageous comments from everyone...Rosie to Ann. Granted the comments that come out of the rights mouths are made a far bigger deal of than the ones that come out of the lefts,but like I said...nothing new.

Bush didn't loose the election because his mic was on when he called some reporter an a**hole,and Republicans(if they loose) won't loose because of something Ann Coulter said. AS much as I cannot stand Rosie O,Barbara Streisand,and many,many other celebs and what they have to say...they can say it,just like ANN can. WE can give them backlash just like they give us.

BTW,I'm in Ohio too...what part are you from?

Yeah, you're probably right. Annie's remarks probably won't make any difference.

I actually think Coulter livens up the political scene. Sometimes she's over the top, but everybody else is so buttoned-down and anal retentive, so somebody like her is kind of refreshing.

I'm from the Columbus area. Where are you from?

krisy
03-07-2007, 09:35 AM
You must be insane if you think Edwards will be the next president. I hate to admit it, but Hillary has a good shot, but not Edwards. My guess is that it will be Clinton vs. either Giuliani or McCain.

I gotta agree! Edwards doesn't have a chance. I also agree it will Guliani or McCain.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 09:37 AM

Jim: Anything can happen in this political race. I see it as pretty wide open.

If Edwards, or Giuliani, or Romney gets out there and plugs away, day after day, they could very well come out on top.

krisy
03-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Yeah, you're probably right. Annie's remarks probably won't make any difference.

I actually think Coulter livens up the political scene. Sometimes she's over the top, but everybody else is so buttoned-down and anal retentive, so somebody like her is kind of refreshing.

Cincinnati area. My mother in law in from Columbus. We were just up there this weekend. Her and my hubby's stepdad like Hillary tho...:lame2: SHe doesn't like to talk politics with us because everyon gangs up on her. SHe says she is a Democrat,yet is opposed to abortion and hight taxes...I still love her tho:coffee:

Pale Rider
03-07-2007, 10:29 AM

And here's your "USUAL" frothing at the mouth, looney left, repsonse comment. Do you think you'll hear an UPROAR about this? Not a chance in hell, even though it makes Anne's comment look like a polite greeting at a Sunday brunch.

krisy
03-07-2007, 10:37 AM
And here's your "USUAL" frothing at the mouth, looney left, repsonse comment. Do you think you'll hear an UPROAR about this? Not a chance in hell, even though it makes Anne's comment look like a polite greeting at a Sunday brunch.

Pale,they just hate her because she says what a lot of people think and it doesn't fall under the media's category of "nice".

After reading all that crap gaffer posted that Hillary said,I can't believe the media never jumped on that like flies on sh*t. Oh,that's right,it's because they only report the "offensive" things the right wing says.

Pale Rider
03-07-2007, 10:42 AM

"Everybody else"? Wha? You mean Bill Maher isn't "over the top?" You mean Al Fraken isn't "over the top?" You mean that steaming pile of dog shit Michael Moore isn't "OVER THE TOP?" Moonbat, frothing at the mouth, looney left, whack jobs out number conservative commentators by 20 to 1. That's why new faults in the earth's crust open when on rare ocassion a conservative makes an off color, in public comment. It doesn't surprize anyone anymore when a liberal does it since they do it all the time, and the MSM media just ignores them and gives them a pass anyway.

Pale Rider
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM

I can't say it'll be "interesting to see", because by the time this campaign reaches it's voting day, I'll be so sick of it I won't care. But I don't think McCain or Giuliani stand a chance. I think the the conservative candidate will be new blood. I think that because of the beating conservatives just took in the last election. Conservatives are tired of the status quo. Conservatives are tired of their elected officials NOT taking care of the business they were elected to do. I sincerely think conservatives will want new blood to vote for. New blood that isn't afraid to take on the issues that truely concern voters that are being ignored by our current conservative candidates, like illegal aliens.

Tom Tancredo. Once the debates start, I think you'll see him gain MONUMENTAL momentum.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 11:26 AM
I think a lot of conservatives favor Newt Gingrich.

Pale Rider
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I think a lot of conservatives favor Newt Gingrich.

If I was to vote for one of the conservatives being thrown around right now, it would be Newt, but that's if I "had to".

I'm voting for Tom Tancredo, even if I have to write him in.

krisy
03-07-2007, 12:21 PM
If I was to vote for one of the conservatives being thrown around right now, it would be Newt, but that's if I "had to".

I forgot all about Tancredo. I like him too. Unfortunately,it will boil down to who gets the most press,like McCain and Guliani. Tancredo hopefully willmake some noise.:dance:

trobinett
03-07-2007, 12:27 PM

Personally, I think the American public is ready for Tom Tancredo.

Let's dump the Republicrates, and get someone that will address ALL this liberal spawned BS.

I will guarantee you, that with Tancredo in office, the United States wouldn't have to do much, just have HIM point out, that if such n' such isn't stopped their sorry ass's are grass, that'll work. The rest, Well, Tancredo pretty much spells that out to those interested.

I'm pissed off, and I ain't going to take it anymore....:salute:

glockmail
03-07-2007, 12:54 PM
.....And you guys and Annie can go on for 8 years about what a faggot President Edwards is. :salute: :dance: :salute:

He coudn't get re-elected for Senator, and actually lost votes here for Kerry. What makes you think fag boy has any chance at all?

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 01:05 PM
He coudn't get re-elected for Senator, and actually lost votes here for Kerry. What makes you think fag boy has any chance at all?

Actually, Fag Boy gave up his Senate seat to campaign for VP.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Actually, Fag Boy gave up his Senate seat to campaign for VP. Because he knew he hadn't a snowballs chance. Fags, like women, can't stand losing.

Answer my Q?

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 01:27 PM
I think Fag Boy's got a pretty good chance. Every time I see him on TV I'm impressed with his sincerity and forthrightness.

It would be nice to have a president who didn't continually conjure up the word "dumbass" as you listened to him. Y'know?

Sitarro
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I think Fag Boy's got a pretty good chance. Every time I see him on TV I'm impressed with his sincerity and forthrightness.

It would be nice to have a president who didn't continually conjure up the word "dumbass" as you listened to him. Y'know?

So when you think President, you're looking for a combination trial lawyer/ used car salesman/ hypocritical, fake, Clinton wannabe......Edwards seems perfect for you. Awful accent, faggy look, ultra rich with no taste and ambulance chaser. I bet he has an ad in the yellow pages for his practice with his picture in it.

Myself, I would rather have a President that scares the world than one that makes even the most two bit shit hole country think they can get over on us.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
So when you think President, you're looking for a combination trial lawyer/ used car salesman/ hypocritical, fake, Clinton wannabe......Edwards seems perfect for you. Awful accent, faggy look, ultra rich with no taste and ambulance chaser. I bet he has an ad in the yellow pages for his practice with his picture in it.

Myself, I would rather have a President that scares the world than one that makes even the most two bit shit hole country think they can get over on us.

The problem with Bush is that he scares the shit out of most Americans.

CSM
03-07-2007, 02:00 PM

I dunno...when Edwards speaks I think "pompous ass"; I don't see that "sincerity and forthrightness"

03-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I dunno...when Edwards speaks I think "pompous ass"; I don't see that "sincerity and forthrightness"

There mere fact that he is a lawyer makes me question anything that comes out of his mouth.

Youd think i wouldnt have such a cynical opinion of my profession.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:22 PM

It would be nice to have a president who didn't continually conjure up the word "dumbass" as you listened to him. Y'know? Better dumbass than faggot.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:24 PM
The problem with Bush is that he scares the shit out of most Americans. No, he scares the shit out of faggot Americans and fag sympathizers.