PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle assault

jimnyc
03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I know I'm now going to sound like a chronic complainer, but I can't help the run of bad luck I've had lately.

My nanny was getting ready to leave an hour ago and my sister in law was parked behind her in the driveway. My SIL had to back out, and back up about 10 yards down the road to allow for the nanny to back out and leave, so she could pull back in the driveway. While SIL was stopped waiting, a small car with a spanish woman driving pulled up behind her. She waited about 3 seconds and started honking her horn, and not a little, she laid on it and wouldn't stop. I calmly walked in front of her car and held my hand up like a stop sign asking her to wait a minute. She went to pull around my SIL and beeped at me to move, when I didn't, she put the pedal to the floor hitting my knee and I ended up on the hood of her car! She then tried to drive away with me on the hood but there were cars in the way and she couldn't. When I got of the hood she tried to leave but I stood in front of her car and told her she would leave over my dead body, and I called 911 from my cell.

End result? NO CHARGES!!! She should have been arrested on the spot for assault. They didn't have proper witnesses they say, and my SIL only saw the lady pulling around her and heard her horn but didn't see her ram into me. Nevermind the intense redness on my kneecap and the swelling, I guess I did that myself. So they filed an incident report, took all her info, and let this scumbag bitch drive away from the scene!

My head is killing me (migraine probably) and when I walk it feels like my knee is going to fall off, yet this lady gets to drive away happily.

Damn, I'm so F'n pissed right now.

MtnBiker
03-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Jim that sucks, karma will catch up with her. Her p.o.s. car will break down.

manu1959
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
you should have let her drive away and filed hit and run charges....

anyway, call you insurance company, get to a doctor and lawyer up.

trobinett
03-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I know I'm now going to sound like a chronic complainer, but I can't help the run of bad luck I've had lately.

My nanny was getting ready to leave an hour ago and my sister in law was parked behind her in the driveway. My SIL had to back out, and back up about 10 yards down the road to allow for the nanny to back out and leave, so she could pull back in the driveway. While SIL was stopped waiting, a small car with a spanish woman driving pulled up behind her. She waited about 3 seconds and started honking her horn, and not a little, she laid on it and wouldn't stop. I calmly walked in front of her car and held my hand up like a stop sign asking her to wait a minute. She went to pull around my SIL and beeped at me to move, when I didn't, she put the pedal to the floor hitting my knee and I ended up on the hood of her car! She then tried to drive away with me on the hood but there were cars in the way and she couldn't. When I got of the hood she tried to leave but I stood in front of her car and told her she would leave over my dead body, and I called 911 from my cell.

End result? NO CHARGES!!! She should have been arrested on the spot for assault. They didn't have proper witnesses they say, and my SIL only saw the lady pulling around her and heard her horn but didn't see her ram into me. Nevermind the intense redness on my kneecap and the swelling, I guess I did that myself. So they filed an incident report, took all her info, and let this scumbag bitch drive away from the scene!

My head is killing me (migraine probably) and when I walk it feels like my knee is going to fall off, yet this lady gets to drive away happily.

Damn, I'm so F'n pissed right now.

Give it a month, maybe two, then with the information from the "incident report", trash her fucking car.

Actually, trashing her "old man" would be more fun, but then people think I'm sick for that kind of shit.

Spanish my ass, an ILLEGAL ALIEN.:fu:

Gets my blood boiling................:lol: :cheers2: :lol:

glockmail
03-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Spanish my ass, an ILLEGAL ALIEN.... Damn straight. You shoulda pulled out your sidearm and shot the bitch. Seriously.

Mr. P
03-05-2007, 08:31 PM
you should have let her drive away and filed hit and run charges....

anyway, call you insurance company, get to a doctor and lawyer up.

Just what I was thinking.

jimnyc
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable! I just went to the police department to pickup the police report and here's the statement the driver gave police:

"Driver of vehicle states that while stopped in traffic on Burton Road she beeped her horn due to traffic being stopped in front of her. Driver of vehicle then states a pedestrian approaches her vehicle and lays down on the hood of her vehicle and starts yelling. Driver then states she dialed the police at which time the pedestrian stated "call the police, I will tell them you hit me""

I'm not sure what to do exactly. My knee feels much better today but still hurts. She was driving a Kia and looked like a homeless woman, I'm just not sure it's worth even filing a claim and going after this bitch. No witnesses leaves it as my word against hers. We both have the same insurance company which means they won't aggressively seek money for reimbursement from her as it would be easier for them to just deny the claim as 50/50 with no witnesses. I'm afraid of even having my knee checked out and being stuck with a large bill.

Say whatever you will about me, but I hope she's stuck behind someone again today and a tractor trailer comes behind her at 80mph and doesn't see her. I'll be there a week later to piss on her grave.

KitchenKitten99
03-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Say whatever you will about me, but I hope she's stuck behind someone again today and a tractor trailer comes behind her at 80mph and doesn't see her. that shouldn't be hard-she's in a Kia for cryin' out loud! :laugh2: I have driven one of those and you feel the grim reaper on your shoulder every time a tractor/trailer combo pull up on you or goes past you, and shakes the car just with their down-draft...they're cheap for a reason. I should have asked for a larger car for a rental, since it was the other person's insurance, but I didn't think I could until someone told me I could, after I returned it.

Abbey Marie
03-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Jim, can't your SIL say she saw or heard anything helpful to you?

(I may have some Italian relatives who can teach her all about supporting "the family":coffee: ).

Yurt
03-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable! I just went to the police department to pickup the police report and here's the statement the driver gave police:

"Driver of vehicle states that while stopped in traffic on Burton Road she beeped her horn due to traffic being stopped in front of her. Driver of vehicle then states a pedestrian approaches her vehicle and lays down on the hood of her vehicle and starts yelling. Driver then states she dialed the police at which time the pedestrian stated "call the police, I will tell them you hit me""

I'm not sure what to do exactly. My knee feels much better today but still hurts. She was driving a Kia and looked like a homeless woman, I'm just not sure it's worth even filing a claim and going after this bitch. No witnesses leaves it as my word against hers. We both have the same insurance company which means they won't aggressively seek money for reimbursement from her as it would be easier for them to just deny the claim as 50/50 with no witnesses. I'm afraid of even having my knee checked out and being stuck with a large bill.

Say whatever you will about me, but I hope she's stuck behind someone again today and a tractor trailer comes behind her at 80mph and doesn't see her. I'll be there a week later to piss on her grave.

My mom would not even fall for that one :slap:

jackass
03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
she put the pedal to the floor hitting my knee and I ended up on the hood of her car! She then tried to drive away with me on the hood but there were cars in the way and she couldn't.

Jim isnt this how most of the people you meet act towards you?? :laugh2:

Your SIL huh?? OOhh I bet your happy!! Maybe she can cuddle with you and make you "feel" better!! :laugh2: