PDA

View Full Version : Why is Kucinich again pushing for impeachment?

Psychoblues
06-10-2008, 10:10 PM
I just saw it on FoxNews. Dennis read the articles of impeachment yesterday on the house floor and now the clerk is reading them on the house floor. This is really baffling to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
06-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I just saw it on FoxNews. Dennis read the articles of impeachment yesterday on the house floor and now the clerk is reading them on the house floor. This is really baffling to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he i looking to expose more people than those he claims to be chasing....top of his list is .... i think he is trying to get pelosi out .....

stephanie
06-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Probably the aliens told him to do it.

Dilloduck
06-10-2008, 10:19 PM
i think he i looking to expose more people than those he claims to be chasing....top of his list is .... i think he is trying to get pelosi out .....

you neglected to mention his hot wife--you're slippin' !:coffee:

manu1959
06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
you neglected to mention his hot wife--you're slippin' !:coffee:

you know i was going to but it didn't seem right....but now that you mention it.....that short little hobbit is just trying to show off for that hottie.......

Yurt
06-10-2008, 10:28 PM
you know i was going to but it didn't seem right....but now that you mention it.....that short little hobbit is just trying to show off for that hottie.......

say impeachment... whats my name!

Psychoblues
06-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Maybe Dennis and Ms. TonguePierce are just looking for attention? I've been listening to the articles of impeachment now about 4 hours and I haven't found anything there I disagree with. It all sounds fairly well researched to me.

What's the problem?

06-11-2008, 12:55 AM
my guess is he is looking for attention.

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 01:18 AM
But, that doesn't speak to the honesty of the observations, a'21.

my guess is he is looking for attention.

Are you content to simply blame it on attention seeking? I think the actions of gwb can be considered equally as atrocious and self serving, don't 'cha agree?

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 01:20 AM
im fed up with bush, but how did so many other countries beleive what bush did?

thats what i dont get.

and is that not an honest question? :cheers2:

But, that doesn't speak to the honest of the observations, a'21.

Are you content to simply blame it on attention seeking? I think the actions of gwb can be considered equally as atrocious and self serving, don't 'cha agree?

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Name the countries that supported him, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

im fed up with bush, but how did so many other countries beleive what bush did?

thats what i dont get.

and is that not an honest question? :cheers2:

Outside the ones that were bought off with American tax dollars, only Britain remains and guess where that got Tony Blair? I still suspect some homo collaboration in that regard, don't 'cha know?

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Russia, France, Israel, China,

Name the countries that supported him, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Outside the ones that were bought off with American tax dollars, only Britain remains and guess where that got Tony Blair? I still suspect some homo collaboration in that regard, don't 'cha know?

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
interesting stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 02:10 AM
France? You gotta be shittin' me, Dynamo!!!!!!!!!!! Russia and China? They voted against all of it every time!!!!!!!!!! Israel? How many troops do they have in Iraq or Afghanistan? Do yourself a favor and study actual history, Dynamo!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:04 AM
my understanding was they did believe he had the weapons, i tried some searches on google, i cant find the list of countries that believed saddam had weapons :((

France? You gotta be shittin' me, Dynamo!!!!!!!!!!! Russia and China? They voted against all of it every time!!!!!!!!!! Israel? How many troops do they have in Iraq or Afghanistan? Do yourself a favor and study actual history, Dynamo!!!!!!!!

stephanie
06-11-2008, 04:08 AM
my understanding was they did believe he had the weapons, i tried some searches on Google, i cant find the list of countries that believed saddam had weapons :((

Martin, don't worry about it.

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 04:20 AM
OK, stevie. You give us your synopsis on the France, Russia, China and Israel involvement in the war on Iraq or the war in Afghanistan.

Martin, don't worry about it.

Chirp, chirp, I'm listening but you ain't sayin' anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:54 AM
you could give a link to brother :dance:

OK, stevie. You give us your synopsis on the France, Russia, China and Israel involvement in the war on Iraq or the war in Afghanistan.

Chirp, chirp, I'm listening but you ain't sayin' anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 05:06 AM
I asked for genuine friends of the USA in the wars and you gave me France, Russia, China and Israel.

you could give a link to brother :dance:

I would think a link is in order for you to provide, don't you agree?

stephanie
06-11-2008, 05:10 AM
I asked for genuine friends of the USA in the wars and you gave me France, Russia, China and Israel.

I would think a link is in order for you to provide, don't you agree?

If you truly wanted to educate him you would give him the links, he asked for your help. Instead, you just want to drag him around and use him to make yourself look impotent........:lame2:

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 05:23 AM
OK, stevie, maybe you're correct on this issue.

If you truly wanted to educate him you would give him the links, he asked for your help. Instead, you just want to drag him around and use him to make yourself look impotent........:lame2:

But, I maintain that the conversation cannot continue in any credible manner until some even elementary explanation is given as to how France, Russia, China and Israel are such great friends of the USA in any war at the present time or for many years before this time.

Insisting on my links as argument for my insisting on links within the original argument is juvenile at the very best, don't you agree? I certainly did not make the statement and I certainly cannot defend the argument as presented by the originator of the proposition. Is that hard for you to comprehend, stevie?

midcan5
06-11-2008, 07:45 AM
Kucinich is only doing what everyone in congress should be doing but are afraid to as the impeachment of WJC did not go well with the American public and when elections are at the margins they are worried.

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/resolutions-list

http://www.democrats.com/bush-impeachment-polls

The positive in this futile act is it will be written in the historic record so all the apologists will have a harder time defending an incompetent Pres, VP and staff.

06-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Im not so sure. If we see an Obama Presidency the world is going to see what the true meaning of Incompetant is. Unfortunately, people will likely die from it.