PDA

View Full Version : Obama Could Debunk Some Rumors By Releasing His Birth Certificate.

stephanie
06-11-2008, 02:38 AM
hummm?

Having done some Obama-rumor debunking that got praise from Daily Kos (a sign of the apocalypse, no doubt), perhaps the Obama campaign could return the favor and help debunk a bunch of others with a simple step: Could they release a copy of his birth certificate?

Reporters have asked for it and been denied, and the state of Hawaii does not make such records public.

The campaign cited the birth certificate in their “Fact Check” on William Ayers, so presumably, someone in the campaign has access to it.

(Apparently the lack of birth certificate, which would state the time of birth on August 4, is driving the astrologers nuts, as they need his birth time to calculate… whatever it is they calculate.)

There are several (unlikely) rumors circulating regarding Obama’s birth certificate.

Rumor one: Obama was born in Kenya. Rather unlikely, as it would require everyone in his family to lie about this in every interview and discussion with those outside the family since young Obama appeared on the scene. However, if it were true, it would probably raise a major question of “does he qualify as a natural-born citizen”? If Obama were born outside the United States, one could argue that he would not meet the legal definition of natural-born citizen under because U.S. law at the time of his birth required his natural-born parent (his mother) to have resided in the United States for “ten years, at least give of which had to be after the age of 16.”

read the rest.
http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZTgxZmIwNTg0OWVhMWJkODNmZjI4ZjY4Mjg2OWRmNzI=

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 03:00 AM
Wuzza matter, stevie? Are you worried about him? I'm certain he appreciates your concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
06-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Wuzza matter, Stevie? Are you worried about him? I'm certain he appreciates your concern!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wazza matter psycho.

Is it so much trouble to show your birth certificate to become the President of the United States. Us little peon citizens have to show one to get a friggin passport.

who's afraid of what??:poke:

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 04:14 AM
Maybe he thinks as I do, that the question is ridiculous and some of you morons need to talk about it just to have something to talk about?

wazza matter psycho.

Is it so much trouble to show your birth certificate to become the President of the United States. Us little peon citizens have to show one to get a friggin passport.

who's afraid of what??:poke:

Or maybe it's a ploy to overtake the world and subject us all to Martian/Muslim invasion and subsequent rule?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

You didn't take my advise, did you, stevie? Chill a little, go to the Lounge and have a drink on ME, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
06-11-2008, 04:21 AM
Maybe he thinks as I do, that the question is ridiculous and some of you morons need to talk about it just to have something to talk about?

Or maybe it's a ploy to overtake the world and subject us all to Martian/Muslim invasion and subsequent rule?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

You didn't take my advise, did you, Stevie? Chill a little, go to the Lounge and have a drink on ME, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfeeeeeeeeeesh...he's gonna have to produce it sometime..

I think his reasons for not.........he was actually born a girl and had a sex change. His name wasn't actually Barry, it was Bernice..and as we ALL KNOW...........he is WHITE and not black...but you all keep fooling all them people out there, it's working with the mush brains and you...:dance:

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 04:36 AM
I ain't foolin' anyone, stevie. Where you get that shit from? What's all that you say about Obama not being a male?

stephanie
06-11-2008, 04:50 AM
I ain't fooling' anyone, Stevie. Where you get that shit from? What's all that you say about Obama not being a male?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Muttley.gif

It doesn't matter...The Boy Wonder is going to have to produce his birth certificate sooner or later..

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:51 AM
I cant help but think, ok, sure why not show your birth certificate, you have to show your medical records, an 8 by ten photo, and your high school gpa :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:51 AM
nice doggie, im ok with sharing, we practically ask each candidate how big their privates are

including hillary :laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Muttley.gif

It doesn't matter...The Boy Wonder is going to have to produce his birth certificate sooner or later..

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 04:54 AM
All that I said about giving the morons something to talk about just whoosh flew right over your heads, didn't it?

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:56 AM
um no, my point is, the fact we need to know every little thing about the candidates including blood type, penis or bra size, boxers or briefs (real question asked to clinton) shows what fools we can be

All that I said about giving the morons something to talk about just whoosh flew right over your head, didn't it?

stephanie
06-11-2008, 04:56 AM
nice doggie, im ok with sharing, we practically ask each candidate how big their privates are

including hillary :laugh2:

As far as I'm concerned, speaking about privates..

The Hill the Shrill had more bigger balls than the Obambam and any of his followers..:cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
06-11-2008, 04:59 AM
glad to see you got my sense of humor :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

and i cant disagree with you :coffee:

I agree because compared to hillary obama seems like a politically correct pussy, always fumbling for the perfect word

As far as I'm concerned, speaking about privates..

The Hill the Shrill had more bigger balls than the Obambam and any of his followers..:cheers2:

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Do you both go to sleep holding your gwb teddy bears?

Dynamo and stevie sittin' in a tree
K-I S-S-I-N-G

Gawd, I love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
06-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Do you both go to sleep holding your gwb teddy bears?

Dynamo and stevie sittin' in a tree
K-I S-S-I-N-G

Gawd, I love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:you are sweeepy....and fuuuuuny..:cheers2:

Psychoblues
06-11-2008, 05:26 AM
You're so full of it, stevie!!!!!!!!!!

Have you considered your relationship with him a match made in heaven?

Yurt
06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
so obama cult followers want to hide his birth certificate...strange coming from a man who constantly harped on hillary for not showing her tax returns, what hypocrite

Monkeybone
06-11-2008, 01:27 PM
i like how it is ok to question McCain's birth place, but not Obama's.