PDA

View Full Version : Zohan

PostmodernProphet
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
heads up....I just finished watching You Don't Mess With the Zohan....You will want to watch this movie.....you will want to watch this movie more than once.....I think it is the funniest movie I have seen to this point in my life.....:clap:

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2008, 11:49 PM
That good eh? I wanted to see this before I read this review. Now I really want to see it. :cheers2:

darin
06-13-2008, 07:20 AM
I thought it was good until the ending. Seems like they sorta gave over to stupid right at the end.

The Female lead - The Zohan's love interest? HOLY B'GORDY! That woman is ALL KINDS OF HOT. wow.

I LOL'd outloud SEVERAL times. Several good belly laughs.

What really hurt my experience was sitting beside a what-appeared-to-be 8 or 9 year old boy. Nevermind the fact he ate (sounded) like a farm animal...the movie was NON STOP SEX jokes. Absolutely NOT appropriate for a kid. Barely appropriate for Teens, IMO. Should have been rated R.

I give it 2.5 stars out of four. Mostly because the last 30 mins were predictable and lame.

PostmodernProphet
06-13-2008, 08:21 AM
since this movie is a series of one unexpected thing after another, it is almost impossible to talk about any of it without spoiling something, but yes, sex plays an important part throughout the whole movie.....