PDA

View Full Version : Atheist Freak Predicts No God, No End to World

Yurt
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Atheist Freak Predicts No God, No End to World

and that we come from apes, but not a divine being, maybe a martian, but no divine being.

bullypulpit
06-12-2008, 09:53 PM

and that we come from apes, but not a divine being, maybe a martian, but no divine being.

And your point is...? Or are you just trolling?

Yurt
06-12-2008, 09:54 PM
And your point is...? Or are you just trolling?

what did i say that is not true?

i see you did not mind the religious freak thread....

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2008, 11:33 PM

Aww. Does that make wittle Yurt feel better? Good boy!

Yurt
06-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Aww. Does that make wittle Yurt feel better? Good boy!

that you replied on my thread makes me feel suuuuper :D

*goes to have warm milk and cookies*

Hagbard Celine
06-13-2008, 01:21 PM

Mmmm. Milk and cookies....aahaghglaghlaghala (eyes roll back in head, head slumps back, drool emerges from corner of mouth)

Abbey Marie
06-13-2008, 02:29 PM
What kind of cookies? I need to know whether I can daydream about them or not.

For example:

Chocolate chip/Sugar = day dream
Vanilla wafers/ginger snaps = nightmare

Hagbard Celine
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM

For example:

When I imagined them I imagined white chocolate/macadamia nut, slightly broiled so that they're crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside.

Abbey Marie
06-13-2008, 02:57 PM
When I imagined them I imagined white chocolate/macadamia nut, slightly broiled so that they're crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside.

That'll do juuuuust fine.

midcan5
06-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Please, we don't come from apes, stop making them into some bad creature that attacks others because they are scared. And Martians are good guys have you not watched the movies.

Happy Friday the thirteenth, and if this is about an atheist friend of yours why is it in religion?

crin63
06-13-2008, 03:51 PM

For example:

Now we need a cookie thread.

Sugar cookies with a 1/4" thick frosting on top. UMMMM DROOL! Takes me back home to Christmas when I was a kid.

Yurt
06-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Please, we don't come from apes, stop making them into some bad creature that attacks others because they are scared. And Martians are good guys have you not watched the movies.

Happy Friday the thirteenth, and if this is about an atheist friend of yours why is it in religion?

it takes faith to believe in atheism ;)

Psychoblues
06-13-2008, 09:06 PM
I have no problem with the atheist part of the proposition. How does "freak" enter into it? I am a Christian but I know several atheists. We don't refer to one another as "freaks"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My God teaches a better method of communication. At least in that equation and perception, don't 'cha know?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What does your God teach you?

Yurt
06-13-2008, 09:10 PM
I have no problem with the atheist part of the proposition. How does "freak" enter into it? I am a Christian but I know several atheists. We don't refer to one another as "freaks"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My God teaches a better method of communication. At least in that equation and perception, don't 'cha know?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What does your God teach you?

if you read the thread, you would have seen that i made this in response to the "freak religious" thread....

should i buy you:

http://www.7thwc.com/images/clients/hooked_on_phonics.jpg

crin63
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
There had to be Theism first in order to have an A-theism. Just a thought.

Psychoblues
06-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Some operate on faith alone. Some only operate within science. I operate on both and do the best I can with what God gave me. You gotta problem with that?

Abbey Marie
06-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Some operate on faith alone. Some only operate within science. I operate on both and do the best I can with what God gave me. You gotta problem with that?

Sounds about right to me, Psycho.

bullypulpit
06-15-2008, 05:22 AM

To go with that warm feeling between your legs? Need some tissues? :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
06-15-2008, 04:12 PM
if you read the thread, you would have seen that i made this in response to the "freak religious" thread....

should i buy you:

http://www.7thwc.com/images/clients/hooked_on_phonics.jpg

How exactly would you classify a guy who heads a cult and claims to predict the end of the world? If that's not a freak I don't know what is. If your religious views are so shaky that you need to reaffirm them by setting up "response" threads to everything you view as an ATTACK :eek: on religion then you are pitiful. Even though you are pitiful, I'm greedy and I'm keeping my pity to myself so you don't get any.