PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from...

Abbey Marie
06-13-2008, 02:44 PM
RSR?

He hasn't posted since 6/3. I know he had another treament, but it's been quite a while now.

Kathianne
06-13-2008, 03:19 PM
RSR?

He hasn't posted since 6/3. I know he had another treament, but it's been quite a while now.

No and I too have been concerned. Just this am I looked to see when he last posted. I've had him in my prayers.

jimnyc
06-13-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm afraid I "may" be partially to blame, not sure. He had contacted me last week to protest the banning of another member. He also wasn't thrilled that another prominent member was not banned. I heard him out and explained my decisions. He still disagreed when we last "spoke" but I think was none too happy with my decision, nor my attitude. Wasn't personal between him and I and I hope he knows that.

actsnoblemartin
06-13-2008, 05:26 PM
i actually spoke to him, about one of those bannings, and explained why.

He is actually going through chemo, and says he has the energy or a welfare recipient

hjmick
06-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm afraid I "may" be partially to blame, not sure. He had contacted me last week to protest the banning of another member. He also wasn't thrilled that another prominent member was not banned. I heard him out and explained my decisions. He still disagreed when we last "spoke" but I think was none too happy with my decision, nor my attitude. Wasn't personal between him and I and I hope he knows that.

I would like to think that Red is more message board savvy and of a thicker skin than to let something like a banning deter him from actively participating in the antics and frivolity here at DP.

red states rule
06-13-2008, 06:27 PM
RSR?

Thanks for the concern everyone. I am having a very bad reaction to the treatments, and I have been sick as a dog

I have 3 treatments left, unless my DR extendes the season once again

I want to thank all of you for your concern, and I will beat this and be back soon

red states rule
06-13-2008, 06:30 PM

Jim, you are not to blame for anything. We had a simple disagreement while I was going through this chemo crap

I have been away due to lack of energy and nothing else.

We are both adults and we can agree to disagree on thingsland move on

Well, I am going back to bed and sleep things off

Yurt
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
prayers are with you

Abbey Marie
06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
prayers are with you

Ditto that.

actsnoblemartin
06-13-2008, 11:15 PM
i missed you man

:cheers2:

my prayers are with you too

love you bro :)

Thanks for the concern everyone. I am having a very bad reaction to the treatments, and I have been sick as a dog

I have 3 treatments left, unless my DR extendes the season once again

I want to thank all of you for your concern, and I will beat this and be back soon

My Winter Storm
06-14-2008, 04:07 AM
I wasn't even aware Red was ill! I can't believe I didn't know...:( Here's to a speedy recovery, then!