PDA

View Full Version : Your Government Failed you

Psychoblues
06-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Richard A. Clarke is a patriot. He speaks to all of us but only those that seek the truth tend to listen to him. Republicans and Democrats alike praise his work and recognise it for the truth and significance it represents. If you haven't read it yet, it is available in your local library and if it isn't you need to request it and even then it is available for cheap in many online venues!!!!!!!!!

God bless the Patriots like Richard A. Clarke. Our nation cannot exist without patriots like him!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 02:41 AM
91 views and no responses. Telling, isn't it?

Sitarro
07-15-2008, 03:09 AM
Richard A. Clarke is a patriot. He speaks to all of us but only those that seek the truth tend to listen to him. Republicans and Democrats alike praise his work and recognise it for the truth and significance it represents. If you haven't read it yet, it is available in your local library and if it isn't you need to request it and even then it is available for cheap in many online venues!!!!!!!!!

God bless the Patriots like Richard A. Clarke. Our nation cannot exist without patriots like him!!!!!!!!!!

Your opinion of this ignorant little rat doesn't surprise me, there isn't a leftist punk out there that you don't gush over.

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 03:25 AM
No gushing at all, zero. You haven't read the book, have you?

Your opinion of this ignorant little rat doesn't surprise me, there isn't a leftist punk out there that you don't gush over.

Your chasing me around all the time is flattering, but you ain't gonna be getting dick from me, OK, cowgirl? Otherwise, your simple premonition is still false. Catch up on your reading and stop attacking the messenger just because you would rather hear something more to your liking, zero.

Sitarro
07-15-2008, 03:27 AM
Have you read his book of shit? Didn't think so.

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 03:37 AM
You are correct, zero, I haven't read his book of shit. I didn't know he had written one. I have, however, read Your Government Failed You by Richard A Clarke.

Have you read his book of shit? Didn't think so.

It's a great read, rather slow but GREAT nonetheless. It has much information that even someone as ignorant, indoctrinated and insignificant as you might enjoy and appreciate. Grow yourself, zero, and get an education!!!!!!!!!!!!!