PDA

View Full Version : Con-di rice is an idiot

actsnoblemartin
06-14-2008, 06:27 PM
trying to force peace between a people who are taught from birth nazi virtues about jews

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080614/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/rice

midcan5
06-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Israel's Grim Anniversary By Sharon Smith

"South Africa’s white minority government was finally overthrown in 1993, after decades of black popular and working-class resistance. That year, the black majority democratically elected the African National Congress--previously derided as a “terrorist” organization by apartheid’s imperial supporters, including the U.S.--to lead its government. Freedom fighter Nelson Mandela, having spent 27 years in a South African prison and reviled as an international terrorist, was reinvented in the Western press as an elder statesman.

Now the apartheid state of Israel fears it will meet the same fate from its own oppressed, and growing, Palestinian population. While Israel’s proponents continue to rhetorically claim that the Zionist state is the only bulwark against another Holocaust, its leaders also continue to openly express its true identification with South Africa’s racist regime."

http://www.counterpunch.org/sharon05222008.html

Dilloduck
06-14-2008, 07:12 PM
trying to force peace between a people who are taught from birth nazi virtues about jews

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080614/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/rice

You calling Secretary Rice an idiot may well me one of the most "pot=kettle=black" statements that's has ever been made. Congratulations!:clap:

theHawk
06-14-2008, 08:26 PM
So she is an "idiot" now for stating the obvious.

Who is trying to "force peace"? If Israelis don't want peace, then by all means they should destroy their enemies and be done with it already.

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Somewhat like you encourage for Americans, correct?

So she is an "idiot" now for stating the obvious.

Who is trying to "force peace"? If Israelis don't want peace, then by all means they should destroy their enemies and be done with it already.

Condi, and you as well, are complete IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! Just ask any veteran!!!!!!!!

darin
06-16-2008, 07:25 AM
<- Veteran asked.

Here's the answer.

Condi is more-intelligent than likely anyone on this board, with the exception of 5StringJeff. Easily. Anyone calling her an idiot after disagreeing with an opinion or action of hers does nothing more than proclaim to the world their own stupidity.

:)

Hagbard Celine
06-16-2008, 09:23 AM
<- Veteran asked.

Here's the answer.

Condi is more-intelligent than likely anyone on this board, with the exception of 5StringJeff. Easily. Anyone calling her an idiot after disagreeing with an opinion or action of hers does nothing more than proclaim to the world their own stupidity.

She's a pushover and was not/is not fit for the office of Sec. of State. She's just not strong enough to ever accomplish anything. And while we're at it, name one good thing she has accomplished during her tenure.

darin
06-16-2008, 09:27 AM
^^^ nothing to do with the topic of her intelligence.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Don't take it personally, Dynamo. I'm sure dmp didn't mean it that way.

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:11 PM
I is very smert thank you :laugh2:

<- Veteran asked.

Here's the answer.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Have another sprite, no ice, Dynamo!!!!!!!!

I is very smert thank you :laugh2:

I forgot about your very sly sense of humor!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:00 AM
thanks brother :clap:

drinks sprite, and has pizza

Have another sprite, no ice, Dynamo!!!!!!!!

I forgot about your very sly sense of humor!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 12:39 AM
No prob, bro!!!!!!!! Do you think all that shit they're saying about Condi is accurate or factual?

thanks brother :clap:

drinks sprite, and has pizza

Condi is a gwb puppet to me. wut does she mean to you?

:laugh2::poke::cheers2::lame2::dance::slap::fu::sa lute:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:42 AM
She's a pushover and was not/is not fit for the office of Sec. of State. She's just not strong enough to ever accomplish anything. And while we're at it, name one good thing she has accomplished during her tenure.

:clap:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:44 AM
I dont really get what others are saying, i just tried to read it, and i saw some support, and some admonishment.

No prob, bro!!!!!!!! Do you think all that shit they're saying about Condi is accurate or factual?

Condi is a gwb puppet to me. wut does she mean to you?

:laugh2::poke::cheers2::lame2::dance::slap::fu::sa lute:

I find condi, to be stupid, nieve, and ineffective.

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Condi is a genious, Dynamo.

I dont really get what others are saying, i just tried to read it, and i saw some support, and some admonishment.

She is easily misled but her political delivery is absolutely genious. Too bad her dream lover is not interested in her beyond her political ability.

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 01:14 AM
she is a good speaker, yes that is true.

But i dont find her to be effective, I dont find that thinks for herself, i i.e. i find her nieve.

she many be a brilliant woman, but i dont find she has done a good job in her position

Condi is a genious, Dynamo.

She is easily misled but her political delivery is absolutely genious. Too bad her dream lover is not interested in her beyond her political ability.

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Considering the supervision and the positions that she defends, there are no others that could have done so well, in my book, Dynamo.

she is a good speaker, yes that is true.

But i dont find her to be effective, I dont find that thinks for herself, i i.e. i find her nieve.

she many be a brilliant woman, but i dont find she has done a good job in her position

Condi will die a passionate and very lonely Patriot, Dynamo

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 01:29 AM
That makes a lot of sense, she has a very lousy boss (in my opinion) and i do agree, i dont see many if any others, being so graceful under pressure, and so intelligent, and eloquent as her.

she has basically been in a no win situation.

I actually agree with you on that

Considering the supervision and the positions that she defends, there are no others that could have done so well, in my book, Dynamo.

Condi will die a passionate and very lonely Patriot, Dynamo

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:08 AM
"Actually"? Wuz that supposed to mean, Dynamo?

That makes a lot of sense, she has a very lousy boss (in my opinion) and i do agree, i dont see many if any others, being so graceful under pressure, and so intelligent, and eloquent as her.

she has basically been in a no win situation.

I actually agree with you on that

Don't hold out, Dynamo, let the truth ring LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 06:39 AM
Hey psycho, there isn't an o in genius....genius and Martin, naive is spelled this way....NAIVE. Reading the bullshit, love-fest conversations between you two is like taking a hit of acid. The imaginary bar thing was lame the first time I read it, now it's just pitiful.:pee:

As for you guys doubting Secretary of State Rice's intelligence, while drinking imaginary beer and hot sprite, is a laugh at best but again, it's just pitiful.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Uh oh, Dynamo!!!!!!!! The spell check police is running both of us down!!!!!!!!!

Hey psycho, there isn't an o in genius....genius and Martin, naive is spelled this way....NAIVE. Reading the bullshit, love-fest conversations between you two is like taking a hit of acid. The imaginary bar thing was lame the first time I read it, now it's just pitiful.:pee:

As for you guys doubting Secretary of State Rice's intelligence, while drinking imaginary beer and hot sprite, is a laugh at best but again, it's just pitiful.

Let me tell you something about the intelligence of Condi Rice, zero. I completely respcet her intelligence and the job that she has done and has before her to do. I've said so much even in this particular thread. As for doubting her intelligence I defy you to produce a single word from me ever to agree with that stupidass assumption that you indicate in your ridiculous post.

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:27 PM

Lets set up a debate betwen you and her, i'm going all in that you slash your wrists in a warm tub after its over, whadda ya say?

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 02:48 AM
Condi is an idiot? No shit, sherlock.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 02:54 AM
I dont think condi is a member of this board, but if you can get her here, cool.

Ill debate her, she is not god, she is a human being

Lets set up a debate betwen you and her, i'm going all in that you slash your wrists in a warm tub after its over, whadda ya say?

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:12 AM
That would be absolutely GREAT, Dynamo, if you and Condi could debate here on DP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think condi is a member of this board, but if you can get her here, cool.

Ill debate her, she is not god, she is a human being

I'll be waiting with baited breath for the promoter to set it all up!!!!!!!!!! I know you'll do just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:35 AM
why i think condi is a moron

That would be absolutely GREAT, Dynamo, if you and Condi could debate here on DP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish, condi is a moron, or just an asshole to think you can make peace with the savage Palestinians

exhibit a: their kids are taught to be martys

exhibit b: their culture says jews should be pushed into the sea

exhibit c: they have refused peace since before the reformation of israel

I'll be waiting with baited breath for the promoter to set it all up!!!!!!!!!! I know you'll do just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Maybe you should show more respect for the troops that give their lives, their health and their time to defending what you believe, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? As Americans, we were taught better than all that, right?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:54 AM

Maybe you should show more respect for the troops that give their lives, their health and their time to defending what you believe, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

but u.s. troops arent in israel, and when have i ever dis-respected or not supported the troops?

As Americans, we were taught better than all that, right?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

what are you talking about?

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 03:55 AM

Maybe you should show more respect for the troops that give their lives, their health and their time to defending what you believe, Dynamo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I try to thank soldiers as much as possible, I believe they should have every opportunity when they return, i believe they should have all the neccesary equipment, and if the generals dont think the war can be won, i.e. set up and approve the battle plan, then the president and congress stfu :poke:
so please tell me how im not respecting our troops?

As Americans, we were taught better than all that, right?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:03 AM
I'll accept your defeat as you state. It's a tough thing for you, I know.

When you can communicate more directly and without obfuscation I will be glad to address your concerns.

actsnoblemartin
06-29-2008, 04:05 AM

I'll accept your defeat as you state. It's a tough thing for you, I know.

Do you see any white flag, i dont :cheers2:

When you can communicate more directly

are you kidding me mr sarcasm, i have to ask you for clarification sometimes, cause your not the most direct person either, common man :laugh2:

I like ya, i just dont get why youre so hard on me :salute:

and without obfuscation I will be glad to address your concerns.

Psychoblues
06-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Your smiley face doesn't confuse me at all, Dynamo. If you're skeered, say you're skeered!!!!!!!!!

How else can I quote you?