PDA

View Full Version : A 7-year-old evaluates the candidates!

gabosaurus
06-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Courtesy of my daughter, Danielle.

McCain: "He's really old! He's older than Grandpa!"

Obama: "He's a black person, isn't he?"

So who does Danielle favor in the upcoming election?

"I like Mr. Obama. He looks like the man who drives our school bus."

But fear not! Danielle loves the conservative movement!

"Conservation is a good idea! We learned about it in school." :D

Yurt
06-14-2008, 09:22 PM

:lmao:

love her

Silver
06-14-2008, 09:43 PM

Its amazing how well propaganda works on the young mind....ever so subtle, but ever so successful.....conservation is a great starting point....save the trees, save the chipmunks, save the polar bears....

gabosaurus
06-15-2008, 01:08 AM
If you don't teach young people conservation, they won't have a world to live in.
While most of you care only about the present, young people have to worry about the future. They won't have food to eat, water to drink, decent air to breath or places to live.

Or perhaps you are not smart enough (or too greedy) to figure that out.
I think it is great that a seven-year-old has more sense than a lot of adults. :D

06-15-2008, 01:21 AM
If you don't teach young people conservation, they won't have a world to live in.
While most of you care only about the present, young people have to worry about the future. They won't have food to eat, water to drink, decent air to breath or places to live.

I think it is great that a seven-year-old has more sense than a lot of adults. :D

There have been thousands of years of people exising who werent taught conservation. The world is still here.

Even if the horrible events the environmental wackos predict come forth, the planet will be quite fine. Its man who is screwed. And if men are going to be screwed regardless whether or not we have high definition flat screen TVs or not. we may as well have the TVs

gabosaurus
06-15-2008, 01:35 AM
You can teach your kids to respect money and profits if you wish. Mine is going to learn to respect the earth and its resources. :)

Tomorrow, we are going to the park to hug trees.

Sitarro
06-15-2008, 02:02 AM
You can teach your kids to respect money and profits if you wish. Mine is going to learn to respect the earth and its resources. :)

You can start by telling her that Obama flies around the country to make the same speech over and over burning a minimum of 1200 gallons of jet fuel per hour. There are only about 14 gallons of jet fuel produced from a 42 gallon barrel of oil...... teach her that and she will quickly realize what a lying, empty suit that hypocritical clown Obammy is. An aircraft capable of carrying 245 people being used by the environmentalist to carry he and his homely wife and whatever hanger ons that he will be appointing to his joke of a cabinet if we are so unlucky to have this fake as the President of this country...... tell her that, I dare you.

Kathianne
06-15-2008, 04:00 AM

Not quite Abbey, the young are just easier to 'scare' and is that what you want for your daughter? It's the reason they put ratings on videos, they don't have the experience to discern. Adults care about the future too, they want the future generations to survive.

We are to care for and educate our children, not scare them into believing what you do. Notice to you, you just advocating doing just that, on conservation, what you accuse the 'right' of doing regarding self defense.

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2008, 06:25 AM

avoid the pines....sap is a bitch to wash out.....

Sitarro
06-15-2008, 07:31 AM
avoid the pines....sap is a bitch to wash out.....

Leaves of three, leave it be(don't touch the f-ing shit)!:laugh2:

namvet
06-15-2008, 08:29 AM
tree hugging. hmm figures. does the tree hug back??? :laugh2:

06-15-2008, 09:25 AM

And what exactly is wrong with profits? What's wrong with working hard to take care of your family? Some of the greatest accomplishments in the world have been achieved because of "profits".

There is nothing wrong with seeking profits.

gabosaurus
06-15-2008, 06:55 PM
You can start by telling her that Obama flies around the country to make the same speech over and over burning a minimum of 1200 gallons of jet fuel per hour. There are only about 14 gallons of jet fuel produced from a 42 gallon barrel of oil...... teach her that and she will quickly realize what a lying, empty suit that hypocritical clown Obammy is. An aircraft capable of carrying 245 people being used by the environmentalist to carry he and his homely wife and whatever hanger ons that he will be appointing to his joke of a cabinet if we are so unlucky to have this fake as the President of this country...... tell her that, I dare you.

WTF? Shows how entirely clueless you are and how little you know about kids. What does a 7-year-old care about how presidential candidates travel the country?

Drawn from my limited experience so far, here are the questions my daughter would ask the two presidential candidates:

Do you like trees?
Since well before we adopted her, Danielle has been enamored with large trees. She loves trees and would be against any candidate in favor of hurting trees.

Do you have kids?
Danielle believe every couple should have kids. If you don't have any, go adopt one. :D

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
As a girl who loves stuffed animals, Danielle thinks everyone should sleep with a stuffed animal.

Why do people hurt other people? That shouldn't happen!
I want to see both candidates answer this. Particularly John "100-year-war" McCain.

midcan5
06-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Gabby, wonderful, keep her happy with the world and let these cynics count their dubloons and their misery because there are never enough of them.

"A lake is the landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature. The fluviatile trees next the shore are the slender eyelashes which fringe it, and the wooded hills and cliffs around are its overhanging brows." Henry David Thoreau

I strongly recommend Derrick Jensen for the tree huggers out there, amazing writer.

http://www.derrickjensen.org/

manu1959
06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
And what exactly is wrong with profits? What's wrong with working hard to take care of your family? Some of the greatest accomplishments in the world have been achieved because of "profits".

There is nothing wrong with seeking profits.

paychecks are profit......her husband is a financial investment dude......and tres don't like to be hugged.

Dilloduck
06-15-2008, 07:16 PM
WTF? Shows how entirely clueless you are and how little you know about kids. What does a 7-year-old care about how presidential candidates travel the country?

Drawn from my limited experience so far, here are the questions my daughter would ask the two presidential candidates:

Do you like trees?
Since well before we adopted her, Danielle has been enamored with large trees. She loves trees and would be against any candidate in favor of hurting trees.

Do you have kids?
Danielle believe every couple should have kids. If you don't have any, go adopt one. :D

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
As a girl who loves stuffed animals, Danielle thinks everyone should sleep with a stuffed animal.

Why do people hurt other people? That shouldn't happen!
I want to see both candidates answer this. Particularly John "100-year-war" McCain.

Are we gonna have to hear about your kid 24/7 ? It's really boring as shit. If you want to express your opnion about things why don't you just do it instead of using your kid as a proxy. It's disgusting. :slap:

gabosaurus
06-15-2008, 09:00 PM
I will stop posting about my kid as soon as the resident loons stop digging up extreme right-wing hate posts about Obama.
Do we really need a half-dozen new exaggerated bashings every day? It's boring as shit.

namvet
06-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Are we gonna have to hear about your kid 24/7 ? It's really boring as shit. If you want to express your opnion about things why don't you just do it instead of using your kid as a proxy. It's disgusting. :slap:

100 year war. is that what she said????? I think i missed that one.........

Dilloduck
06-15-2008, 09:39 PM
I will stop posting about my kid as soon as the resident loons stop digging up extreme right-wing hate posts about Obama.
Do we really need a half-dozen new exaggerated bashings every day? It's boring as shit.

Maybe but they don't have to use interpretations of a rambling innocent little kid to make a point. Do you really need a 7 year old political pawn ?

manu1959
06-15-2008, 09:50 PM

no we don't .... so tell your 7 year old to knock it off.....