PDA

View Full Version : Blacks Hurling Racist Profanities Get Little Coverage

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Gee, I guess nobody in South Beach has a cell phone that video tapes like the one used to catch Michael Richards' outburst. This article doesn't even say what the racial profanities were but I'm sure they don't have anywhere near the power of nigger, because it is a black woman screaming them. Don't expect to hear another word about this, it certainly won't be on all news sources for a week like Richards. Typical. Oh and yes, this little shit is a star in the "rap" world so where is the coverage? I want to know what words she used.

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur31875.cfm

MORE DETAILS OF KELIS ARREST TRICKLE OUT: Singer’s outburst toward cops may have been triggered when husband was questioned.
(March 6, 2007)

*Turns out that Kelis’s husband Nas may be at the root of her sudden explosion in Miami early Friday.

Kelis Rogers-Jones, 27, was detained at 4:30 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence after she allegedly rushed toward cops screaming racial profanities, according to a police report.

The officers were in the midst of an undercover prostitution sting along a main avenue in the South Beach nightclub district. The report said they were questioning a group of men about two suspected female prostitutes who were spotted in the area when Kelis began rushing toward them using racial profanities and screaming that one of the men in the group was her husband.

The officers asked Kelis to step away, but the report states that she continued shouting and rushed toward them. The singer had to be restrained by her friends, the report said.

Kelis’ behavior “caused people walking by to stop and form a crowd. The sidewalk was blocked by the disturbance causing people to walk in the street and cause traffic to stop," the report said.

She calmed down for a few seconds, but then started shouting at the officers and charged them again, the report said. Police also say Kelis resisted arrest while being handcuffed. She was detained for several hours at the Dade County Jail until her release on $1,500 bond.

glockmail
03-06-2007, 10:13 AM
The slurs were not even mentioned on the local news broadcast.

Maybe Ann Coulter needs to use the N word in a speech.