PDA

View Full Version : gwb "Sorry" For Civilian Deaths In Iraq......NOT!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 12:19 AM
He could have been more magnanomous, don't you think?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Press Association, Sunday June 15 2008

US President George Bush arrived in Britain insisting that he had done "the right thing" in overthrowing Saddam Hussein.

At the start of what is almost certainly his final visit to the UK as President, Mr Bush said that he was "sorry" that innocent civilians had died in Iraq but insisted that the country was now on the road to peace.

In an interview with Sky News, the President also played down reports of a rift with Gordon Brown over troop withdrawals from Iraq.

However, he appeared to indicate that they had in the past failed to communicate properly over their military plans.

While Mr Bush's arrival in London was greeted by 2,000 anti-war demonstrators gathered in Parliament Square, he was unrepentant about his decision to invade Iraq.

"When anybody dies in a war, of course it weighs on my conscience. On the other hand ... getting rid of Saddam Hussein was the right thing to do and I'm not going to back off one inch on that," he said. "The world is better off without him and I'm sorry that innocent civilians died in Iraq but I want you to remember, hundreds of thousands died when Saddam Hussein was leading that country. War is brutal, I wish we didn't have war, but I believe we're now on the way to peace."

Mr Bush played down suggestions that he was worried that Britain would pull out its forces prematurely, after a report last week that Mr Brown could announce plans for the UK's final withdrawal before the end of the year.

However, he appeared to indicate that he and Mr Brown had not always seen eye-to-eye on the issue, while pointing out that Britain still had more than 4,000 troops in the country having previously announced plans to cut the numbers to 2,500.

"Look, I am really appreciative of the relationship I have with Gordon Brown and particularly on this issue," he said. "And the worst thing allies can do is not communicate about our plan and our desires. We all want to take troops out of Iraq and we are. He, by the way, left a lot of troops in, more so than they thought they were going to leave in initially.

"And so we communicate now and, if there's success, we're going to pull troops out, and I have absolutely no problem how Gordon Brown is managing the Iraqi effort."

The full story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/7587915

He is now even defending Gordon Brown!!!!!!!!! This is going to get very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
06-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Of course he's sorry! :rolleyes:

Don't worry folks! There is always room for more!
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/media/bush_kills.jpg

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Dig that, gabby!!!!!!!!!!! Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 03:02 AM
do you really believe bush doesnt care?

I mean, I dont know.

I know its easy to say, what others think and feel, im guilty of that from time to time, but how do we really know what they think or feel

just a thought

Dig that, gabby!!!!!!!!!!! Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 03:10 AM
I think gwb cared about his election/selection, whichever, Dynamo.

do you really believe bush doesnt care?

I mean, I dont know.

I know its easy to say, what others think and feel, im guilty of that from time to time, but how do we really know what they think or feel

just a thought

He has never done a single thing to demonstrate to me that he ever cared about anything else. Or, maybe he is just really that egotistically stupid. You tell me, OK?

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Ive seen and heard of bush conforting families, do i know if he truly cares, or doesnt give a shit no

I respect your opinion

Its hard to have a debate on feelings, ya know.

Its not a fact or statistic, how do you even present evidence that shows someone's lack of feelings?

you got prove whats in someone's heart and mind

now, if you wanna know if im happy with bush, thats a different issue

I think gwb cared about his election/selection, whichever, Dynamo.

He has never done a single thing to demonstrate to me that he ever cared about anything else. Or, maybe he is just really that egotistically stupid. You tell me, OK?

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 04:02 AM
Did I ask you if you were happy or not with gwb, Dynamo? No. I did not. I think the subject was whether gwb cared about the civilians that have lost their lives in this unjustified and internationally illegal War On Iraq. Maybe you haven't been reading?

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 04:09 AM
Did I ask you if you were happy or not with gwb, Dynamo? No. I did not.

Youre right sorry

I think the subject was whether gwb cared about the civilians that have lost their lives in this unjustified and internationally illegal War On Iraq.

I dont know whether he cares, what evidence do you that he doesnt? and what prove do you have that the war was illegal?,

Maybe you haven't been reading?

alittle harash arent we :laugh2:

Im getting back on topic

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 04:50 AM
Ha!!!!!!! We, the United Staes of America, have an executive regime that denounces the UN, condemns the International Court system and thumbs it's nose at it's own citizens. Our election system alone will not solve that kind of arrogance or ignorance. What kind of proof are you looking for? Extraordinary proof has been available for you for many years and you've ignored it. I suspect anything I have to say will be equally ignored by you and those as equally indoctrinated to vote against themselves.

Harsh, ain't it? I didn't create that for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 07:31 PM
harsh, no. I know youre personality, i know youre just a straight shooter, and im fine with that.

Arrrogance and ignorance, that does seem to sum up our political parties in the u.s.

Ha!!!!!!! We, the United Staes of America, have an executive regime that denounces the UN, condemns the International Court system and thumbs it's nose at it's own citizens. Our election system alone will not solve that kind of arrogance or ignorance. What kind of proof are you looking for? Extraordinary proof has been available for you for many years and you've ignored it. I suspect anything I have to say will be equally ignored by you and those as equally indoctrinated to vote against themselves.

Harsh, ain't it? I didn't create that for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darin
06-16-2008, 07:45 PM
What's with all the Pyscho-Martin Sausage-fest threads lately? You two need your own forum for privacy? :)

Kathianne
06-16-2008, 08:24 PM
What's with all the Pyscho-Martin Sausage-fest threads lately? You two need your own forum for privacy? :)

Psycho makes fun of Acts, Acts prefers to pretend he doesn't get he's being slapped all over the place. Psycho continues. It's psuedo masochistic/sadistic

bullypulpit
06-17-2008, 06:34 AM
He could have been more magnanomous, don't you think?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Press Association, Sunday June 15 2008

US President George Bush arrived in Britain insisting that he had done "the right thing" in overthrowing Saddam Hussein.

At the start of what is almost certainly his final visit to the UK as President, Mr Bush said that he was "sorry" that innocent civilians had died in Iraq but insisted that the country was now on the road to peace.

In an interview with Sky News, the President also played down reports of a rift with Gordon Brown over troop withdrawals from Iraq.

However, he appeared to indicate that they had in the past failed to communicate properly over their military plans.

While Mr Bush's arrival in London was greeted by 2,000 anti-war demonstrators gathered in Parliament Square, he was unrepentant about his decision to invade Iraq.

"When anybody dies in a war, of course it weighs on my conscience. On the other hand ... getting rid of Saddam Hussein was the right thing to do and I'm not going to back off one inch on that," he said. "The world is better off without him and I'm sorry that innocent civilians died in Iraq but I want you to remember, hundreds of thousands died when Saddam Hussein was leading that country. War is brutal, I wish we didn't have war, but I believe we're now on the way to peace."

Mr Bush played down suggestions that he was worried that Britain would pull out its forces prematurely, after a report last week that Mr Brown could announce plans for the UK's final withdrawal before the end of the year.

However, he appeared to indicate that he and Mr Brown had not always seen eye-to-eye on the issue, while pointing out that Britain still had more than 4,000 troops in the country having previously announced plans to cut the numbers to 2,500.

"Look, I am really appreciative of the relationship I have with Gordon Brown and particularly on this issue," he said. "And the worst thing allies can do is not communicate about our plan and our desires. We all want to take troops out of Iraq and we are. He, by the way, left a lot of troops in, more so than they thought they were going to leave in initially.

"And so we communicate now and, if there's success, we're going to pull troops out, and I have absolutely no problem how Gordon Brown is managing the Iraqi effort."

The full story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/7587915

He is now even defending Gordon Brown!!!!!!!!! This is going to get very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is one sorry son-of-a-bitch.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 06:36 AM
I appreciate your concern. Psycho is not making fun of me, infact he has been very nice to me, and we get along great :cheers2:

he is an excellent friend

Psycho makes fun of Acts, Acts prefers to pretend he doesn't get he's being slapped all over the place. Psycho continues. It's psuedo masochistic/sadistic

namvet
06-17-2008, 10:35 AM
the left wing radical at it again. and as usual...............moot

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I heard that this time he was going to give up playing checkers until the war is over.

namvet
06-17-2008, 11:59 AM
I heard that this time he was going to give up playing checkers until the war is over.

just like Klinton was gonna give up sex with the help.................

midcan5
06-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Have you heard about the bubble concerning Hell, seems so many in this administration are going there, the basic criminals are getting leniency.

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Hermann Goering

namvet
06-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Have you heard about the bubble concerning Hell, seems so many in this administration are going there, the basic criminals are getting leniency.

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." Hermann Goering

Klintons are already in hell. and who gives a rats about what fatso Goering said ??!!!

Psychoblues
06-17-2008, 10:05 PM
The last I checked or paid attention to, the Clintons remain the most powerful couple in the world regardless of our very flawed electoral process.

Klintons are already in hell. and who gives a rats about what fatso Goering said ??!!!

Maybe you are the next mention in the Clinton cartoons, nv, but I seriously doubt it.