PDA

View Full Version : McCain: It Can Be Tough To Be Proud Of The USA

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 01:06 AM
Yeah, tell me about it, Senator!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Reuters

WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate John McCain admitted on Saturday it can be difficult at times to be proud of the United States.

“I’ll admit to you … that it’s tough in some respects,” McCain said when asked by a questioner at a town hall meeting how to be proud of the country.

“We have not always done things right and we mismanaged the war in Iraq very badly for nearly four years.”

McCain’s wife, Cindy, pounced on Michelle Obama, the wife of presumptive Democratic nominee Barack Obama, for saying in February that she was proud of her country “for the first time in my adult life.”

More: http://blogs.reuters.com/trail08/2008/06/14/mccain-it-can-be-tough-to-be-proud-of-usa/

But, I really thought at least YOU were tougher than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
06-16-2008, 01:18 AM
I have certainly not been proud of American politicians such as Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Barrack Hussien Obama, Jon Edwards, John Kerry...... etc. etc. or many of the things they have been responsible for. But, I have always been proud of my country, no matter who the leaders were.:salute:

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Uh, zero. You've lied before and you're lying now.

I have certainly not been proud of American politicians such as Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, Barrack Hussien Obama, Jon Edwards, John Kerry...... etc. etc. or many of the things they have been responsible for. But, I have always been proud of my country, no matter who the leaders were.:salute:

The representatives that you suggest have much more fully represented even you than you suggest, don't you think? But, maybe you are really that freakin' stupid?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Can you give us some information or links to inform us where any of your stated personal adversaries have slighted you in any way?

Pepper
06-17-2008, 04:01 AM
What an Idiot.

Silver
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Uh, zero. You've lied before and you're lying now.

The representatives that you suggest have much more fully represented even you than you suggest, don't you think? But, maybe you are really that freakin' stupid?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Can you give us some information or links to inform us where any of your stated personal adversaries have slighted you in any way?

They have never represented me at all...

I would never shame my wife like Clinton

I would never leave a women to drown because of my actions and deny my responsibility like Teddy the Swimmer

I would never in my wildest dreams stoop so low as to belong to the KKK like Byrd

and Edwards and Kerry are grandstanding rich hypocrites of the highest order that preach to me about pollution and wasting energy while they use and waste more than I do combined with 10 other families....

Obama, from what I see of his Congressional record don't represent anybody but himself....

Psychoblues
06-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Uhhhhh, silver, I was talking to zero.

They have never represented me at all...

I would never shame my wife like Clinton

I would never leave a women to drown because of my actions and deny my responsibility like Teddy the Swimmer

I would never in my wildest dreams stoop so low as to belong to the KKK like Byrd

and Edwards and Kerry are grandstanding rich hypocrites of the highest order that preach to me about pollution and wasting energy while they use and waste more than I do combined with 10 other families....

Obama, from what I see of his Congressional record don't represent anybody but himself....

But, you can feel free to address me if you have the fortitude to do so. Many here are without it.