PDA

View Full Version : Ex GOP Boss Admits Oral Sex With Sleeping Man

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Don't tell me he just wasn't getting enough at the house!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: Louisville Courier-Journal

The former chairman of the Clark County Republican Party pleaded guilty today to criminal deviate conduct as part of an agreement that could result in two years behind bars.

Glenn Murphy Jr. was arrested after authorities said he performed oral sex on a sleeping man following a July 28 party at a home in Jeffersonville. The plea agreement calls for a six-year sentence, with four years suspended.

Murphy is free on a $25,000 bond pending his June 30 sentencing.

Murphy, who was also chairman of the Young Republican National Federation, resigned from both posts when the allegations were made public in August.

Read All About It: http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080612/ZONE11/806130302

Maybe it's just getting that lonely in the GOP world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 02:46 AM
if you think only republicans commit sin, you would be wrong.

im never shocked when any politician or anyone involved with politics does something wrong.

Psychoblues
06-16-2008, 03:01 AM
What makes you even consider such a thing, Dynamo?

if you think only republicans commit sin, you would be wrong.

im never shocked when any politician or anyone involved with politics does something wrong.

Have I EVER intimated that only repukes are sinful? No is the answer, martin!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2008, 03:08 AM
oh no, i am NOT insinuating, or saying that you said only republicans do bad things.

I am saying, im not surprised and no one should be politicians

sorry for any mis-understanding :cheers2:

What makes you even consider such a thing, Dynamo?

Have I EVER intimated that only repukes are sinful? No is the answer, martin!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Maybe that GOP boss just thought the guy would enjoy the favor?

oh no, i am NOT insinuating, or saying that you said only republicans do bad things.

I am saying, im not surprised and no one should be politicians

sorry for any mis-understanding :cheers2:

They've obviously been giving you blow jobs on assumed credit for a very long time!!!!!!! How are your assumptions, I mean lately??????????

midcan5
06-18-2008, 06:17 PM
LOL _ I'm trying to figure who made the charge and what it was? 'Couldn't enjoy pleasurable sensation while sleeping?' 'Didn't wake me to say, can I?' Sorry, but this is funny and kinda weird all around.

06-18-2008, 07:44 PM
and i should care because?

darin
06-19-2008, 03:26 AM
Yay for HOMOS!

Roomy
06-19-2008, 06:23 AM
Does this mean the recipient of said blow job is gay?

darin
06-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Only if he concented. Seems he didn't. Thus, he's a victim of a sexual assualt

Yurt
06-19-2008, 04:22 PM

been on your mind lately.... :finger3:

Abbey Marie
06-19-2008, 04:54 PM

If he enjoyed it...

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:13 PM
For Gawds sake he was sleeping, abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he enjoyed it...

How much did the GOP boss enjoy it??!??!??!?!??!!?!?!?!??! Why do you always want to change the subject to protect the deichlieching reichwinger?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Abbey Marie
06-21-2008, 06:57 AM
For Gawds sake he was sleeping, abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much did the GOP boss enjoy it??!??!??!?!??!!?!?!?!??! Why do you always want to change the subject to protect the deichlieching reichwinger?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Change of subject, if done at all, was by Roomy. My post was in response to his.

As for the sleeping, wouldn't that sort of thing wake a guy up pretty quickly? :laugh2: