PDA

View Full Version : The U.S. government: working hard for India, china & saudi arabia & mexico

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 01:39 AM
I would like to thank the united states government, especially the democratic and republican parties for working so hard to make sure that china and india have our jobs, own our businesses and property, Saudi Arabia can rob us blind of oil, and make madrassas in out own country and allowing mexico to export its greatest resouce, its citizens. Cause what would america be without modern day exploitation and slavery or foreign born workers, and bankrupting hard working american citizens and legal immigrants, who not only have to pay for their families food, education and health care, but mexico's as well

Thanks u.s. government, I cant wait till you run my healthcare and wipe my ass for me.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:40 PM
I was in a serious vehicle accident while I was in the Air Force, Dynamo. I was unconscience for over 3 weeks. They fed me intravenenously and thank God an Air Force nurse wiped my shitty ass for me. I was certainly not capable at all of doing for myself.

I would like to thank the united states government, especially the democratic and republican parties for working so hard to make sure that china and india have our jobs, own our businesses and property, Saudi Arabia can rob us blind of oil, and make madrassas in out own country and allowing mexico to export its greatest resouce, its citizens. Cause what would america be without modern day exploitation and slavery or foreign born workers, and bankrupting hard working american citizens and legal immigrants, who not only have to pay for their families food, education and health care, but mexico's as well

Thanks u.s. government, I cant wait till you run my healthcare and wipe my ass for me.

Think for just a moment before you post your ridiculous repetitions of something you just heard about, Dynamo. Knowledge is power that cannot be taken away from you. Ignorance is something anyone can manipulate. Dig it?

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:23 AM
I was in a serious vehicle accident while I was in the Air Force, Dynamo. I was unconscience for over 3 weeks. They fed me intravenenously and thank God an Air Force nurse wiped my shitty ass for me. I was certainly not capable at all of doing for myself.

Think for just a moment before you post your ridiculous repetitions of something you just heard about, Dynamo. Knowledge is power that cannot be taken away from you. Ignorance is something anyone can manipulate. Dig it?

yeah, thanks man :salute:

glad youre ok

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Thanks, dude.

yeah, thanks man :salute:

glad youre ok

It was all at the time I could do for my country. Dig it?

Here, wipe this. :poke::cheers2::laugh2::salute: It's all about America, ain't it?

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:49 AM
my pleasure, you are grrrreat

Thanks, dude.

It was all at the time I could do for my country. Dig it?

Here, wipe this. :poke::cheers2::laugh2::salute: It's all about America, ain't it?

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Does that mean we can converse on a higher plain?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

my pleasure, you are grrrreat

How about Arizona?