PDA

View Full Version : Only In Romania

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 06:04 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080616/od_nm/village_vote_dc

Village re-elects dead mayor

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - The residents of a Romanian village knowingly voted in a dead man as their mayor in Sunday's municipal election, preferring him to his living opponent.
ADVERTISEMENT

Neculai Ivascu, 57, who ran the village for almost two decades, died from liver disease just after voting began -- but still won the election by a margin of 23 votes.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 10:42 PM
You don't know much about Gypsies, do you, Dynamo!??!?!?!?!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:40 PM
You don't know much about Gypsies, do you, Dynamo!??!?!?!?!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?

nope, unfortunelty not :laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Dynamo, you know I mean very well for you, don't you?

nope, unfortunelty not :laugh2:

Understand the people before you condemn them, OK. That philosophy has served well for me as a military man.

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:56 PM
yes sir.

:salute:

Understand the people before you condemn them, OK. That philosophy has served well for me as a military man.

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:39 AM
Somehow

yes sir.

:salute:

I just knew you would understand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
06-21-2008, 10:59 AM

Not everyone in Romania are gypsies, the articles also doesn't say these people were, are you a mind reader now also??

Why don't you enlighten us on why you think gypsies would vote for a dead man, IF in fact these people are gypsies???

crin63
06-22-2008, 01:06 AM
I heard a lady from the village interviewed. She voted for the dead guy because she didn't want things to change. She likes things the way they are.

Dead people vote for Dems here, why the surprise that live people vote for the dead there.

glockmail
06-22-2008, 09:46 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080616/od_nm/village_vote_dc

Village re-elects dead mayor

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - The residents of a Romanian village knowingly voted in a dead man as their mayor in Sunday's municipal election, preferring him to his living opponent.
ADVERTISEMENT

Neculai Ivascu, 57, who ran the village for almost two decades, died from liver disease just after voting began -- but still won the election by a margin of 23 votes.
Haven't the Democrats done that a few times?

Hobbit
06-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Haven't the Democrats done that a few times?

Nah, you've got it backwards. Live Democrats don't elect dead guys. Dead guys elect live Democrats.

glockmail
06-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Nah, you've got it backwards. Live Democrats don't elect dead guys. Dead guys elect live Democrats. Yeah I know that, but didn't they do it the other way around recently? I recall a widow standing in for a Democrat corpse not too long ago.

Silver
06-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Only in Romania ?...Not hardly....US democrats can be just a stupid as Romanians...
-----------------

In Bloomfield, NJ.... 28th District Assembly race.

Did it make a difference that Tucker died on Oct. 17 after a long illness?

"I did not know that," said Bloom, a librarian, as she covered her mouth in shock. "My vote is purely anti-Republican. I would have voted for Satan himself."

Voters around the 28th District, which includes Irvington, Belleville, Bloomfield and parts of Newark, made Tucker the leading vote-getter yesterday with more than 25,000 ballots.

In a heavily Democratic district, it's no surprise that Tucker got almost four times the number of votes than Republicans Barbara Dennis or Ana Pizutelli. But Tucker bested his running mate Stanley by more than 400 votes.

JEFFERY C. MAYS
Star-Ledger Staff

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 08:05 PM
How many dead voting republicans can you find in the goldmines? I'll share if you promise that will do as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You are so silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
"I did not know that," said Bloom, a librarian, as she covered her mouth in shock. "My vote is purely anti-Republican. I would have voted for Satan himself."....
:lol: Sounds like a lot of the liberal hacks here.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 09:55 PM
You sound like a hack to me, gm.

:lol: Sounds like a lot of the liberal hacks here.

Where'd you get that little sugar plum or did you just make it up and quote it as if it were something important? Usually quotes are at least referenced or do you simply enjoy the plagerism?

glockmail
06-23-2008, 08:38 AM
You sound like a hack to me, gm.

Where'd you get that little sugar plum or did you just make it up and quote it as if it were something important? Usually quotes are at least referenced or do you simply enjoy the plagerism?
Post 12. :lame2: