PDA

View Full Version : a challenge to the pro-gay marriage people

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 06:47 AM
How can you pretend to speak of love, tolerance and acceptance but you refuse to show any love, tolerance or acceptance to anyone who disagrees with you.

Its so hypocritical, and anti-love, completely intolerant, and non accepting.

You cant force people to accept you, but you expect them too, but you wont accept them

I just find the irony, should not be silent

glockmail
06-17-2008, 06:59 AM
So Marty, are you for or against queers this week?

Dilloduck
06-17-2008, 07:02 AM

depends on what part of his brain takes over :laugh2:

midcan5
06-17-2008, 07:02 AM
Let's see if I've got this straight, I am hated, cursed, told I'm going to hell, but I have to be tolerant? I'm sure slaves felt love for their masters or Holocaust victims just loved their captors. Stupidity deserves no tolerance.

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.html

glockmail
06-17-2008, 07:06 AM
Let's see if I've got this straight, I am hated, cursed, told I'm going to hell, but I have to be tolerant? I'm sure slaves felt love for their masters or Holocaust victims just loved their captors. Stupidity deserves no tolerance.

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.htmlI don't hate or curse queers, just their sin. And having the courage to tell them the truth about hell isn't hate.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:07 AM
Let's see if I've got this straight, I am hated,

some hate you, some dont. Unless you feel its ok for me to make blanket statements about muslims, i cant let you do that to christians or conservatives.

cursed, told I'm going to hell,

Some say that to me cause im jewish, doesnt mean i agree with it.

but I have to be tolerant?

Youre right, you should just pick up a gun and shoot them right?

I'm sure slaves felt love for their masters or Holocaust victims just loved their captors. Stupidity deserves no tolerance.

Gays, arent slaves, their were gays killed in the holocaust, but gays are not being rounded up, now or anytime soon in this century, i dont find your assertions comparable

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.html

tolerance means: I may dislike something, but i tolerate it

I dont believe in forcing people to accept anything, not you , or them.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:09 AM
I don't hate or curse queers, just their sin.

Youre entitled to your beliefs, some disagree, but this isnt iran

And having the courage to tell them the truth about hell isn't hate.

You can have courage, just dont be a dick about it, mm kay :coffee:

midcan5
06-17-2008, 07:15 AM
A just society does not tolerate hatred period. You can be politically correct till the cows come home doesn't make it right. And it does change as when I grew up a Black could not even be seen on TV let alone be running for president. Gay attitudes are changing among the young and religious people need to go back and check out the NT.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:20 AM
please first point out to me where god said: Being a nigger is an abomination, then i'll agree with you its equal to being gay

second, its nice to see that anyone who for a religious reason, which includes muslims, and jews, who liberals dont mention in their attacks on people who dont believe in homosexuality is a hater, and you probably think a nazi in need of a re-education camp.

Sorry, guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

A just society does not tolerate hatred period. You can be politically correct till the cows come home doesn't make it right. And it does change as when I grew up a Black could not even be seen on TV let alone be running for president. Gay attitudes are changing among the young and religious people need to go back and check out the NT.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:21 AM
this thread was made because now that im an independent, regardless of my views on any issue, im trying to call out bullshit

as penn and teller would say :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:31 AM
depends on what part of his brain takes over :laugh2:

:laugh2:. i have 3 brains and 4 stomachs thank you very much :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:33 AM
I see 4 sides on this issue

the militant gays, the reasonable gays, the militant conservatives, and the reasonable conservatives because its not only christians who are against homosexual marriage, so liberals should have the balls to be honest about that, thats why i made this thread, to make people be honest, and expose the militintantcy on both sides

its reasonable to be for or against something, but to demonize people is militant and un-called for in my judgment.

gays shouldnt give a fuck what others think, and conservatives shouldnt hate gays for being gay

to me its common sense

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:45 AM
This is a silly concept, my opinion must be relegated to a simplistic for or against position, with no deeper thought then condemning one side or the other.

well no sir, I choose to think, not saying your not, but I am not really for or against anybody, with a few exceptions.

I am ok with gays getting married, that is probably the best way to describe it, but i dont feel the need to tell people what to do: i.e. get used it, or condemn gays, with verbal name calling

if gay people: would get that stick out of their ass, and conservatives wouldnt be so dam mean about it.

People could actually realize its ok to agree to disagree, and its ok to fight for what you believe in, without being a fucking dick.

sorry that wasnt a media sound bite, but most issues are not some simple answer

glockmail
06-17-2008, 07:51 AM
You can have courage, just dont be a dick about it, mm kay :coffee:
Telling the truth isn't "being a dick", but accusing someone of hate with no evidence is. :finger3:

glockmail
06-17-2008, 07:54 AM
A just society does not tolerate hatred period. You can be politically correct till the cows come home doesn't make it right. And it does change as when I grew up a Black could not even be seen on TV let alone be running for president. Gay attitudes are changing among the young and religious people need to go back and check out the NT. And repeating the accusation then equating it to racism makes you not just a dick, but a triple dick, spewing puss.:fu:

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Telling the truth isn't "being a dick", but accusing someone of hate with no evidence is. :finger3:

let me give you an example

God said: being gay is a sin

vs

hey faggot, youre going to hell

one is out of pure religious belief, one is pure hate

I never said you were being a hater

and yes i agree, calling you a hater without evidence, is being an asshole

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 08:20 AM
let me say publicly because I believe it, and because I think it needs to be said, you are one of the most reasonable people on this issue.

Notice i didnt say you agreed with me, agreement is not important, civility is,

Yurt
06-17-2008, 12:06 PM

silly boy:

Hatred requires a response asshole, if morality is to mean anything.

nice message you left for me mr. tolerate :poke:

Hagbard Celine
06-17-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't hate or curse queers, just their sin. And having the courage to tell them the truth about hell isn't hate.

Don't you mean "tell them the 'speculation' about hell?"

glockmail
06-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Don't you mean "tell them the 'speculation' about hell?" No Hag I mean the truth. I don't desire to go into details as atheists have more faith in their beliefs than I have patience. Suffice it to say that I've looked at the written and scientific evidence and concluded beyond a reasonable doubt that God- in fact Jesus, is exactly who He says he is. On top of all that I've been blessed with His active presence and have an eyewitness to that event. And that event occurred during Catholic Communion, proving that Catholicism is not the work of the devil a some here seem to believe.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 01:39 PM
And repeating the accusation then equating it to racism makes you not just a dick, but a triple dick, spewing puss.:fu:

isnt that a type of cow?

:laugh2:

midcan5
06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
And repeating the accusation then equating it to racism makes you not just a dick, but a triple dick, spewing puss.

Wouldn't' that be double not triple?

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't' that be double not triple?

or quadruple :laugh2:

glockmail
06-17-2008, 01:57 PM
No because you're a dick for making the unsubstantiated accusation, then another dick for repeating it, then a third dick for equating it to racism: that’s a triple dick. The puss spewing is just a little added effect.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2008, 02:00 PM
No because you're a dick for making the unsubstantiated accusation, then another dick for repeating it, then a third dick for equating it to racism: that’s a triple dick. The puss spewing is just a little added effect.

sounds like Mcdonald's follow up the small and nasty sandwich

DragonStryk72
06-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Personally, I cannot believe in a kind and loving God who would ignore all the good of a person's life based solely on a point of sexual preference.

Yurt
06-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Personally, I cannot believe in a kind and loving God who would ignore all the good of a person's life based solely on a point of sexual preference.

who said god would do that???

midcan5
06-17-2008, 07:54 PM

Boy you are articulate - if you were seven maybe - I equated nothing, I said things change, you obviously don't. The young do not think of gays as we did or as they were thought of in the past. Get a life or at least pretend you have a brain, I've heard fish helps, give it a shot.

My Winter Storm
06-17-2008, 10:32 PM
I have a lot of respect for people who happen to be against gay marriage. I do get fired up when they did not show me the respect I deserve. I also get angry when those against gay marriage cannot give me a reason as to why they are against it - Bible quoting is not good enough. I want a preper, decent explaination as to why it shouldn't be legal, and no one can give that to me.
That doesn't mean I don't respect peoples opinion. I mean, Mr. Crin (however you say it) and I have differing opinions, yet he has shown me much respect despite the fact he disagrees with homosexuality. Because I get respect from him, he gets it in return from me.

bullypulpit
06-18-2008, 05:16 AM
What no one opposed to same-gender marriage seems willing to provide is a concrete example of just how their lives will be adversely affected by permitting same-gender couples to enjoy the same rights, privileges and responsibilities that straight couples have received through the institution of marriage.

Secondly if same-gender couples receive those same rights through 'civil unions', the only difference is one of semantics. The state doesn't care if it's marriage or a civil union...The state is only concerned with the contractual relationship it establishes.

glockmail
06-18-2008, 07:14 AM
I have a lot of respect for people who happen to be against gay marriage. I do get fired up when they did not show me the respect I deserve. I also get angry when those against gay marriage cannot give me a reason as to why they are against it - Bible quoting is not good enough. I want a preper, decent explaination as to why it shouldn't be legal, and no one can give that to me.....

1. It erodes the institution of traditional marriage, lessening it to the status of a driver’s license.
2. Public schools will be forced to teach that queer marriage is normal, moral, natural, and healthy; all non-truths.
3. It weakens the family and adversely affects children.
4. Adoption laws will be forced to allow children to be raised by queers.
5. It creates a slippery slope towards polygamy and other bastardizations of traditional marriage.
6. It encourages a gay lifestyle, which has a lower life expectancy, psych disorders and many other documented problems.

OCA
06-18-2008, 02:28 PM
tolerance means: I may dislike something, but i tolerate it

I dont believe in forcing people to accept anything, not you , or them.

Ray because you fucked up the quoting system I cannot produce the line where you say queers aren't being rounded up etc. etc....................two weeks ago you said they were.

You don't have clue 1 as to what the fuck you are talking about ever and frankly its come time for you to come to an end, don't ya think?

OCA
06-18-2008, 02:31 PM
hey faggot, youre going to hell

Produce a link to someone on this board using that line. If not shut the fuck up about this topic.

OCA
06-18-2008, 02:32 PM
agreement is not important, civility is,

Obama couldn't have said that better.:puke:

OCA
06-18-2008, 02:36 PM
What no one opposed to same-gender marriage seems willing to provide is a concrete example of just how their lives will be adversely affected by permitting same-gender couples to enjoy the same rights, privileges and responsibilities that straight couples have received through the institution of marriage.

Secondly if same-gender couples receive those same rights through 'civil unions', the only difference is one of semantics. The state doesn't care if it's marriage or a civil union...The state is only concerned with the contractual relationship it establishes.

Two people of the same gender cannot in fact be a loving couple which marriage requires so your point is moot.

Sorry, I didn't make the rules of nature and biology, I just live by them.

OCA
06-18-2008, 02:37 PM
1. It erodes the institution of traditional marriage, lessening it to the status of a driver’s license.
2. Public schools will be forced to teach that queer marriage is normal, moral, natural, and healthy; all non-truths.
5. It creates a slippery slope towards polygamy and other bastardizations of traditional marriage.
6. It encourages a gay lifestyle, which has a lower life expectancy, psych disorders and many other documented problems.

BINGO!:clap:

bullypulpit
06-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Two people of the same gender cannot in fact be a loving couple which marriage requires so your point is moot.

Sorry, I didn't make the rules of nature and biology, I just live by them.

So, what's yer point? If a couple isn't capable of reproducing, they shouldn't be allowed to marry? My wife and I can't have kids so our marriage is null and void? That's bullshit and you know it.

Now, how's about that concrete example of how your life would be adversely affected by allowing same-gender couples to marry, enter into civil unions or any other semantic hair you'd care to split.

OCA
06-19-2008, 02:20 PM
So, what's yer point? If a couple isn't capable of reproducing, they shouldn't be allowed to marry? My wife and I can't have kids so our marriage is null and void? That's bullshit and you know it.

Now, how's about that concrete example of how your life would be adversely affected by allowing same-gender couples to marry, enter into civil unions or any other semantic hair you'd care to split.

Because the lifestyle is wreckless and has adversely affected not only queer choicers themselves but HAS also affected the general public as well. Look up some info on how the queers knowingly infected the blood supply in the early 80's as proof.

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:41 PM

It will do none of those things. You are being irrational.

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Look up some info on how the queers knowingly infected the blood supply in the early 80's as proof.

Some of, not all. Those who infect people on purpose are scum, be they gay or straight.

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:44 PM

They certainly can be loving, and they will likely be married longer than any other hetero marriage. I think hetero marriage is nothing more than a sham. Don't forget that 50% divorce rate, will you?

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:53 PM
They certainly can be loving, and they will likely be married longer than any other hetero marriage. I think hetero marriage is nothing more than a sham. Don't forget that 50% divorce rate, will you?

arguing with oca, is like arguing with a pig, except the pig will listen

glockmail
06-21-2008, 12:16 PM
It will do none of those things. You are being irrational.
Bullshit. Care to explain?

My Winter Storm
06-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Bullshit. Care to explain?

You cannot encourage a gay lifestyle. No one is going to 'turn' gay if they are not already gay.
Gays may be allowed to marry by law, but the law can still prevent them from adopting children.
Heterosexual marriage will not change, it will be just as sacred and special as it always was.
No one will be forced to accept gay people if they do not wish to. No kids are taught that homosexuality is okay at school - at least, not in any school I have been to - what they are taught, however, is that it is not right to discriminate and cause harm to a person because of their orientation.

glockmail
06-22-2008, 09:17 AM
You cannot encourage a gay lifestyle. No one is going to 'turn' gay if they are not already gay.
Gays may be allowed to marry by law, but the law can still prevent them from adopting children.
Heterosexual marriage will not change, it will be just as sacred and special as it always was.
No one will be forced to accept gay people if they do not wish to. No kids are taught that homosexuality is okay at school - at least, not in any school I have been to - what they are taught, however, is that it is not right to discriminate and cause harm to a person because of their orientation.
These are all lies and have been proven so elsewhere. You asked for a proper, decent explaination as to why it shouldn't be legal, and I gave it to you. At least you could return the favor and come up with some reasonable counter-arguments.

Sitarro
06-22-2008, 11:02 AM

Not true, Ellen DeGeneres encouraged Anne Heche to participate in her lifestyle for a period of time(taking advantage of a young woman who had been abused by her father), obviously she decided she didn't want that lifestyle and has been with men since. It has become the "in" thing for college girls to try it out, it has been marketed in a huge way through movies and television. t.A.T.u. pretended to be lesbians to sell records and have been very successful..... how many young girls did they effect by how "cool" they were?

Only a matter of time and ACLU attorneys. Being raised by gays will treat the child to constant ridicule from the other kids......

Yes, maybe, but the word marriage will be corrupted as so many other words have. In the Catholic church, marriage is one of the 7 Sacraments, very important..... how could they let people that don't qualify under the laws of GOD Marry? Marriage has already been corrupted by the State which allows quick and easy divorce with little consequence and easy marriage in the first place...... now you want to ad a group of people that don't fit the definition and are well known for their promiscuous behavior to further denigrate it.

No one will be forced to accept gay people if they do not wish to.

Really, businesses will, along with insurance companies, etc. . If not, the ACLU will be there to make sure of it.

No kids are taught that homosexuality is okay at school - at least, not in any school I have been to - what they are taught, however, is that it is not right to discriminate and cause harm to a person because of their orientation.

In America they are ......... read this article and keep an open mind to what is being said by homosexual advocates....http://www.traditionalvalues.org/pdf_files/TVCSpecialRptHomosexualRecruitChildren.PDF

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Some of, not all. Those who infect people on purpose are scum, be they gay or straight.

You aren't getting it, you guys did not infect people on purpose or the blood supply on purpose, in the first days of the AIDS crisis bllod banks wanted to turn away all queer choicers from donating until a reasonable screening and testing process could be developed for homos, it was a reasonable request since AIDS was confined to mostly and exploding amongst the queer choice community but...................no, queers cried that that was discrimination etc. etc. and sued for the right to continue donating and won, and here we are, millions of dead later.

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:16 AM

A fact amongst the queer community is that promiscuity to queers is just like breathing air, they can't live without it. I can produce evidence to that, care to see it?

My Winter Storm
06-23-2008, 12:13 AM
You aren't getting it, you guys did not infect people on purpose or the blood supply on purpose, in the first days of the AIDS crisis bllod banks wanted to turn away all queer choicers from donating until a reasonable screening and testing process could be developed for homos, it was a reasonable request since AIDS was confined to mostly and exploding amongst the queer choice community but...................no, queers cried that that was discrimination etc. etc. and sued for the right to continue donating and won, and here we are, millions of dead later.

Gay people are not allowed to donate blood though! At least not over here they are not. All donated blood is screened for disease so there is no reason why a homosexual cannot donate as their blood will be tested like everyone elses.

When there wasn't proper screening devices to make sure someone wasn't giving infected blood, it was right that homosexuals be turned away and prevented from donating. If there was a risk back then that people could be infected, they should have respected that and waited until technology improved.

My Winter Storm
06-23-2008, 12:14 AM
A fact amongst the queer community is that promiscuity to queers is just like breathing air, they can't live without it. I can produce evidence to that, care to see it?

Don't forget that heterosexuals are just as promiscious.

GW in Ohio
06-23-2008, 07:50 AM
How can you pretend to speak of love, tolerance and acceptance but you refuse to show any love, tolerance or acceptance to anyone who disagrees with you.

Its so hypocritical, and anti-love, completely intolerant, and non accepting.

You cant force people to accept you, but you expect them too, but you wont accept them

I just find the irony, should not be silent

Martin: I acknowledge everyone's right to be stupid, bigoted and homophobic.

After all, this is America. :salute::clap::salute:

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:31 PM

Not true, it isn't an unwritten requirement to engage in widespred promiscuity amongst the normal hetero community as it is amongst the queer choice community.

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Gay people are not allowed to donate blood though! At least not over here they are not. All donated blood is screened for disease so there is no reason why a homosexual cannot donate as their blood will be tested like everyone elses.

When there wasn't proper screening devices to make sure someone wasn't giving infected blood, it was right that homosexuals be turned away and prevented from donating. If there was a risk back then that people could be infected, they should have respected that and waited until technology improved.

But they didn't. It was more important to seem as though their right to donate blood wasn't being taken away than it was to curb the spread of HIV.

Selfishness at its highest, but its par for the course amongst queers.

My Winter Storm
06-24-2008, 01:21 AM
But they didn't. It was more important to seem as though their right to donate blood wasn't being taken away than it was to curb the spread of HIV.

Selfishness at its highest, but its par for the course amongst queers.

I don't condone what they did, they were selfish, I agree, but even though it is now possible to screen for HIV and other diseases, gay people are still beig denied the right to donate - even though there is no way of telling who is gay or not.

My Winter Storm
06-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Not true, it isn't an unwritten requirement to engage in widespred promiscuity amongst the normal hetero community as it is amongst the queer choice community.

Wheres the contract that says gay people have to screw around?

Sitarro
06-24-2008, 01:41 AM

I guess you have never known any homosexuals.

OCA
06-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Wheres the contract that says gay people have to screw around?

Your not serious are you?

They don't have to.................they just do.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Your not serious are you?

They don't have to.................they just do.
and straight people don't?

Oh..and by the way...did I MISS your mea culpa about your rock solid predictions about Hillary's impending victory? :lol:

Hagbard Celine
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM

I don't want no homo blood! I might catch their gayness! :eek:

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I don't want no homo blood! I might catch their gayness! :eek:

Seriously. More concerned about STD's.

Hagbard Celine
06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Seriously. More concerned about STD's.

I'm more concerned about catchin' the gay.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm more concerned about catchin' the gay.

:laugh2: Can't 'catch' gay.

OCA
06-25-2008, 02:22 PM
and straight people don't?

Oh..and by the way...did I MISS your mea culpa about your rock solid predictions about Hillary's impending victory? :lol:

It was stolen, popular vote vs pissant caucuses. You Dems blew your golden chance.

My Winter Storm
06-26-2008, 03:58 AM
I guess you have never known any homosexuals.

I guess you don't know any because gay people don't go out each night looking for people to screw.

glockmail
06-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I guess you don't know any because gay people don't go out each night looking for people to screw. Wrong:
The closure of customer toilets in a Myer store due to rampant homosexual activity has exposed a massive list of venues being used by members of a gay website as hook-up points.

Among the places listed as meeting spots for men "cruising for sex", on squirt.org, .....
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1728707/posts

My filter won't let me go to squirt.org, but you can go there and see what the gay sex world is all about for yourself I guess.

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
wanna get around your filter, pm me

Wrong: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1728707/posts

My filter won't let me go to squirt.org, but you can go there and see what the gay sex world is all about for yourself I guess.

My Winter Storm
06-27-2008, 11:11 PM
America obviously has a problem with Myer, it appears to be an attraction for gay men.

We don't have such problems over here, so I think it's just your problem, Yankies!

glockmail
06-28-2008, 09:39 AM
America obviously has a problem with Myer, it appears to be an attraction for gay men.

We don't have such problems over here, so I think it's just your problem, Yankies! You were proven wrong so you respond with utter nonesense. :lame2:

OCA
06-28-2008, 03:49 PM
wanna get around your filter, pm me

Of course Ray knows how to get around a filter that filters queer sex sites....................................:laugh2:

Roomy
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Of course Ray knows how to get around a filter that filters queer sex sites....................................:laugh2:

What do you contribute to the board other than flaming?:cool:

OCA
06-28-2008, 04:01 PM
What do you contribute to the board other than flaming?:cool:

I've reached the status here now of no longer being required to "contribute" anything. I can flame to my heart's content when I feel like it or I can smoke someone's ass in a civil debate if I so desire.

Its called "legend" status, i've achieved it, you would know that but then again you weren't around in the heydays, you wrre still suckling at your "father's" tit.:laugh2:

Jealousy doesn't go good with you, its rather ugly.

Roomy
06-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I've reached the status here now of no longer being required to "contribute" anything. I can flame to my heart's content when I feel like it or I can smoke someone's ass in a civil debate if I so desire.

Its called "legend" status, i've achieved it, you would know that but then again you weren't around in the heydays, you wrre still suckling at your "father's" tit.:laugh2:

Jealousy doesn't go good with you, its rather ugly.

Can a mod or admin confirm that please?:laugh2:

You stupid, little, fat bastard.:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-28-2008, 04:59 PM
i confirmed that with a big fat negative for his queer ass :laugh2:

OCA
06-28-2008, 05:31 PM

No need to confirm, i'm the end all to be all.

OCA
06-28-2008, 05:33 PM
i confirmed that with a big fat negative for his queer ass :laugh2:

No you didn't Ray...........tsk tsk.

I am not required to contribute to the board, I am a member emeritus now, my legend status was cemented long ago. I can post what I like and when I like. One of these days................well hell, who the fuck am I kidding? You two will never get there.

BTW.....neg reps do not affect me whatsoever.

My Winter Storm
06-29-2008, 01:05 AM
You were proven wrong so you respond with utter nonesense. :lame2:

We have never had a problem over here with any public toliets being used for any kind of sexual activity. That is a fact. If it happens in the US, obviously there is something wrong with your country, and you should work at fixing it.

glockmail
06-30-2008, 04:49 AM
We have never had a problem over here with any public toliets being used for any kind of sexual activity. That is a fact. If it happens in the US, obviously there is something wrong with your country, and you should work at fixing it.
I agree with you there. Our problem is that we let the queers out of the closet.

bullypulpit
07-05-2008, 05:21 AM
I agree with you there. Our problem is that we let the queers out of the closet.

It's when homosexuals are forced into the closet that such behavior occurs. Of course, history has shown that when any kind of sexual behavior is proscribed by religion, there is an explosion of clandestine, 'forbidden' sexual activity. When religious, or secular, leaders try to channel human sexual energies, they've grasped a tiger by the tail.

glockmail
07-05-2008, 06:55 PM
It's when homosexuals are forced into the closet that such behavior occurs. Of course, history has shown that when any kind of sexual behavior is proscribed by religion, there is an explosion of clandestine, 'forbidden' sexual activity. When religious, or secular, leaders try to channel human sexual energies, they've grasped a tiger by the tail.
As usual, your position conflicts 180 degrees with reality.

retiredman
07-05-2008, 06:56 PM
As usual, your position conflicts 180 degrees with reality.
:link:

Silver
07-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Why would you need a link to view reality, you can see it with your own eyes if you would only open them slightly.....
There is no explosion of clandestine, 'forbidden' sexual activity.

There is no religious, or secular, leaders try to channel human sexual energies, any more today than 10, 20, or 100 years ago..

The homos are out of the closet in the US....they parade down our streets on holidays.....openly simulating sodomy and whatever else comes to mind that they think will shock the public....

They are TV stars with their own forums for exposure, adopting and raising children... something that normally is denied them by nature.

They celebrate what was seen as mental illness a scant few years ago....

Now demanding we re-define the meaning of marriage...a meaning that has been understood as a union between a man and women for thousands of years....

Reality will smack you in the face if you get your head out of you anus....