PDA

View Full Version : Obama advisor: Looking to Pooh

06-17-2008, 06:01 PM
http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NWViNzMxZTBhYzg4Y2NlZDc3MGI4NzUyYWMxNmY4MGU=

Richard Danzig, who served as Navy Secretary under President Clinton and is tipped to become National Security Adviser in an Obama White House, told a major foreign policy conference in Washington that the future of US strategy in the war on terrorism should follow a lesson from the pages of Winnie the Pooh, which can be shortened to: if it is causing you too much pain, try something else.

Mr Danzig told the Centre for New American Security: “Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.”

He spelt out how American troops, spies and anti-terrorist officials could learn key lessons by understanding the desire of terrorists to emulate superheroes like Luke Skywalker, and the lust for violence of violent football fans.

I just love the incredibly intelligent people surrounding Obama.

Yurt
06-17-2008, 07:23 PM
obama

http://www.dizpins.com/pinventory/images/hong_kong_pins/cutie_piglet.jpg

namvet
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
ah i was just getting ready to post this. I laffed to hard and had to pee !!! from Fox:

In arguing that the country should back off a policy that causes too much pain, Danzig said, “”Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.”

He read a section from the children’s book where Pooh Bear hurts himself going down the steps because he hasn’t stopped to think of another way.

:lame2: and stupid

red states rule
06-18-2008, 03:04 PM
ah i was just getting ready to post this. I laffed to hard and had to pee !!! from Fox:

:lame2: and stupid

My avatar is in tribute of Obama's new foreign policy

namvet
06-18-2008, 03:12 PM
My avatar is in tribute of Obama's new foreign policy

for sure. don't you change avatars a lot??? maybe im thinking of someone else.

red states rule
06-18-2008, 03:14 PM
for sure. don't you change avatars a lot??? maybe im thinking of someone else.

I dio change them often. Trying to keep up with the ever changing views of Obama is making me do it :laugh2: