PDA

View Full Version : An Inconvenient Truth

Psychoblues
06-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Don't tell me...........You didn't see it, did you? You missed a tremendous documentary of such worldwide significance that it garnered an Oscar for it's proper place in the video/audio field of the 21st century of the human experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

No1tovote4
06-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Don't tell me...........You didn't see it, did you? You missed a tremendous documentary of such worldwide significance that it garnered an Oscar for it's proper place in the video/audio field of the 21st century of the human experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. I watched it.

Now, did you read "An Inconvenient Book"?

As for Oscar... It seriously doesn't matter. We've already seen that they are given to films that express the belief of the majority of Hollywood.

crin63
06-18-2008, 10:44 AM

Gosh, I have to admit I missed that one. It rates right up there with reruns of Sesame Street and bowling for columbine.

I finally watched a few minutes of that other master piece of worldwide significance , "bowling for columbine" a few months back. I changed the channel once I replaced the batteries in my remote. Stupid thing was stuck on that channel. :coffee:

dan
06-18-2008, 11:01 AM
It was a terribly-produced documentary. No way should it have won an Oscar, it was a Powerpoint presentation presented by one of the dullest personalities in pop culture.

CockySOB
06-19-2008, 06:43 PM
It was a terribly-produced documentary. No way should it have won an Oscar, it was a Powerpoint presentation presented by one of the dullest personalities in pop culture.

Crock-umentary, Dan, not documentary.

"An Inconvenient Truth" is chock-full of propaganda and false implications. And as you point out (rightly) an Oscar is simply a popularity award, nothing more.

actsnoblemartin
06-19-2008, 08:06 PM
al gore left out the part where raising cattle is destorying the earth worse then cars, dont believe me?, look it up

actsnoblemartin
06-19-2008, 08:07 PM
hey, dont slander sesame street :laugh2:

Gosh, I have to admit I missed that one. It rates right up there with reruns of Sesame Street and bowling for columbine.

I finally watched a few minutes of that other master piece of worldwide significance , "bowling for columbine" a few months back. I changed the channel once I replaced the batteries in my remote. Stupid thing was stuck on that channel. :coffee:

Hagbard Celine
06-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Crock-umentary, Dan, not documentary.

"An Inconvenient Truth" is chock-full of propaganda and false implications. And as you point out (rightly) an Oscar is simply a popularity award, nothing more.

That's the stuff. Everybody's crazy but you right? :lol:

07-13-2008, 09:07 AM

That isn't what he said. But Im not sure its worth explaining to you. Im not sure youd understand it.

actsnoblemartin
07-13-2008, 07:22 PM
you found my slogan? :laugh2:

Noir
07-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Haven't seen the movie and prob won't, waste of time.

Yerp, because big bird and the discussion about a heinous crime, and events and situations that lead to the needless deaths of American students are in the same league...

Couldn't you of just pressed the buttons on your TV? :p

Psychoblues
07-15-2008, 01:33 AM
Inconvenient.

Haven't seen the movie and prob won't, waste of time.

Yerp, because big bird and the discussion about a heinous crime, and events and situations that lead to the needless deaths of American students are in the same league...

Couldn't you of just pressed the buttons on your TV? :p

Or didn't you even get it at the time?

Psychoblues
07-21-2008, 03:21 AM
Nothing to dispute the inconvenient truths as espoused by Al Gore? Why am I not surprised?

eighballsidepocket
08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Nothing to dispute the inconvenient truths as espoused by Al Gore? Why am I not surprised?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe the silence or lack of specific critique of said movie is because the posters can't locate/find any credible substance in their opinion, in this movie to rebuttal? ;)

Psychoblues
08-12-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm glad you underlined credible, 8ballsp. There is plenty of incredible info circulating about the book.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe the silence or lack of specific critique of said movie is because the posters can't locate/find any credible substance in their opinion, in this movie to rebuttal? ;)

3ballsouthcorner,,,,,,,,POP!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: