06-19-2008, 01:00 PM
gives birth to basterd child

future slut

http://omg.yahoo.com/jamie-lynn-spears-welcomes-baby-girl/news/9963?nc

Jamie Lynn Spears Welcomes Baby Girl

1 hour, 56 minutes ago

celebs: Jamie Lynn Spears | Britney Spears | Casey Aldridge
topics: Couples | Kids

McCOMB, Miss. -- Jamie Lynn Spears has given birth to a baby girl, according to several reports.

The 17-year-old Jamie Lynn gave birth to daughter Maddie Briann at Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi, at around 9:30 AM local time, People reported.

[ Access Extended: Britney's Happier Times, Part 1 - Play it Now ]

"Just the family was there," a source told People. "Everyone is healthy and happy."

The hospital is approximately 23 miles from the Spears family's hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.

OCA
06-19-2008, 02:39 PM
And Ray you are a paragon of virtue and morality yourself? Really, where do you get off calling anybody a slut and calling her child a bastard?

If your name ain't Jesus Christ you can go lick a crackhead's 5 week unwashed bunghole or...................just shut the fuck up.

06-19-2008, 02:51 PM
The person responsible for bad examples to young girls are their parents.

hjmick
06-19-2008, 03:16 PM
The person responsible for bad examples to young girls are their parents.

This does not apply to just young girls, it is applicable to both genders. The reality is, and it must be noted, that sometimes it doesn't matter how great your parenting skills may be, a kid will do something you never imagined possible.

In the case of Jamie Lynn Spears, I would imagine that her sister had some influence on the decisions she's made. On the upside, it appears that she and the father are going to try to make a go of it. They have bought a three bedroom house in Misssissippi and are currently engaged. Now, will their relationship turn out any differently than Britney and Kevin Federline's (sp?)? I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

In a similar vein, it appears as though a group of young ladies in Gloucester, Mass. formed a group and made a pact to get pregnant and raise their kids together. Sadly, it looks as though many of them succeeded.

Gloucester Teens Had Pact To Get Pregnant (http://wbztv.com/local/gloucester.high.school.2.751873.html)

Seventeen students there are expecting. That's quite a few bad parents. Or quite a few bad decisions. Or both.

crin63
06-19-2008, 03:57 PM

future slut

1 hour, 56 minutes ago

McCOMB, Miss. -- Jamie Lynn Spears has given birth to a baby girl, according to several reports.

The 17-year-old Jamie Lynn gave birth to daughter Maddie Briann at Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi, at around 9:30 AM local time, People reported.

"Just the family was there," a source told People. "Everyone is healthy and happy."

The hospital is approximately 23 miles from the Spears family's hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.

If you would've said, "knocked up hoe" you would've been more politically correct Martin. I hate political correctness, call it like it is.

OCA
06-20-2008, 02:40 PM
If you would've said, "knocked up hoe" you would've been more politically correct Martin. I hate political correctness, call it like it is.

Why is she a knocked up "hoe"? Is every underage chick who gets knocked up a whore?

gabosaurus
06-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I thought this was going to be about April. :p

crin63
06-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Why is she a knocked up "hoe"? Is every underage chick who gets knocked up a whore?

I was just pointing out acceptable terminology in todays world.

That was not the implication. Although most are, some are not.

Nukeman
06-20-2008, 06:01 PM
I was just pointing out acceptable terminology in todays world.

That was not the implication. Although most are, some are not.

And what about the little bastard that knocked her up??? Does he just get a pass????

06-20-2008, 06:23 PM
And what about the little bastard that knocked her up??? Does he just get a pass????

well if her parents were responsible, he'd be dead;)

crin63
06-20-2008, 06:31 PM

Not as far as I'm concerned he doesn't. He just hadn't really been brought up in the discussion. I'm glad you brought him into the picture also. He is equally to blame.

bullypulpit
06-20-2008, 08:11 PM

future slut

1 hour, 56 minutes ago

She just needs to roll herself in flour and make a skank biscuit.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 08:25 PM
She just needs to roll herself in flour and make a skank biscuit.

is that how you dems refer to your women of less fortunate circumstances?

Abbey Marie
06-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Kind of harsh language, Martin. But I do agree about the poor example. The country's mores are getting fairly deplorable. What can you do? You teach your children from an early age what you believe is godly behavior, what is bad behavior, and set an excellent example. Give them a moral compass. And pray a lot.

gabosaurus
06-20-2008, 08:48 PM
I don't view celebrities as real people. They live by different rules than the rest of us.
If your kids are influenced by celebrities, you need to do a better job of teaching.

bullypulpit
06-20-2008, 09:23 PM
is that how you dems refer to your women of less fortunate circumstances?

Less fortunate how? Star of her own TV series...a rich, famous and equally screwed up sister...No worries about health insurance...no concept of taking responsibility for ones own actions.

And, I'm not a democrat.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:42 PM
We all have problems with that "excellent example", don't we, abby?

Kind of harsh language, Martin. But I do agree about the poor example. The country's mores are getting fairly deplorable. What can you do? You teach your children from an early age what you believe is godly behavior, what is bad behavior, and set an excellent example. Give them a moral compass. And pray a lot.

How many stones have you cast in my general direction, abby?

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:03 PM
I wouldn't call her a slut. She probably wanted to get rid of it but her bitch mother made her keep it, and she's forcing her to marry that jerk off Casey.
That relationship is doomed if they ever marry.

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:08 PM
The male in this situation is equally responsible, and when tom brady knocked up a child out of wedlock, he should have received stronger condemnation.

I agree bad behavior is not a female thing

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Just how does one qualify herself a slut? I would imagine several of them regularly post here, wouldn't you think?

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Just how does one qualify herself a slut? I would imagine several of them regularly post here, wouldn't you think?

IMO, a slut is a woman who sleeps with more than ten men in her lifetime.

Argue with that, but I believe it.

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree with that wholeheatedly

:clap:

IMO, a slut is a woman who sleeps with more than ten men in her lifetime.

Argue with that, but I believe it.

My Winter Storm
06-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I agree with that wholeheatedly

:clap:

I don't know where I got the number ten from, but to me there is no reason to sleep with more than ten men in your lifetime. IMO sex is sacred and precious and too many women are too eager to jump into bed with anyone these days. They have no respect for their bodies and thats a shame.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I thought it was more like 20 or 30 but what do numbers mean post cherry? I've met a few healthy sluts in my life and I don't think they ever had more than 3 or 4, maybe 2 or 3.

hjmick
06-20-2008, 11:27 PM
The male in this situation is equally responsible, and when tom brady knocked up a child out of wedlock, he should have received stronger condemnation.

You are quite the judgemental young cuss.

Who are you to judge the decisions of two adults. Yes, that's right adults. Bridget Moynahan is not a "child," she is 37. That's six years older that Tom Brady. The bottom line is, they are both old enough to make and live with their decisions. No one has any right to condemn the actions of two consenting adults. Both Brady and Moynahan are successful and accomplished in their respective careers and both are wealthy. They reached some sort of amicable agreement in regards to their child and all are happy. This child will want for nothing.

I have a child who was conceived out of wedlock. Care to pass judgement on me? She was not the result of "bad behavior" by myself or her mother. We are both responsible adults and support her and, despite the fact that we are no longer together, each other as it pertains to our daughter.

You are a young man Martin, and I suppose that makes it easy to see things in black and white. But let me assure you, as you grow older and mature, you will realize that the world is not one or the other, it is shades of gray.

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Youre right, i can be quite judgmental.

I do not judge you, or the many other americans who have had a child out of wedlock.

I personally have a lot of respect for you, and the fact you had a child out of wedlock does not and never will change that.

I pass judgment on tom brady and jamie lynn spears, because they are setting a bad examples for our youth.

Who are you to judge the decisions of two adults. Yes, that's right adults. Bridget Moynahan is not a "child," she is 37. That's six years older that Tom Brady. The bottom line is, they are both old enough to make and live with their decisions. No one has any right to condemn the actions of two consenting adults. Both Brady and Moynahan are successful and accomplished in their respective careers and both are wealthy. They reached some sort of amicable agreement in regards to their child and all are happy. This child will want for nothing.

I have a child who was conceived out of wedlock. Care to pass judgement on me? She was not the result of "bad behavior" by myself or her mother. We are both responsible adults and support her and, despite the fact that we are no longer together, each other as it pertains to our daughter.

You are a young man Martin, and I suppose that makes it easy to see things in black and white. But let me assure you, as you grow older and mature, you will realize that the world is not one or the other, it is shades of gray.

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 12:22 AM
See how it gets so fucked up, hmjick?

Dynamo, Martin is in no position of any authority and you speak to him as if he has just cost you your livelihood. I thought you were bigger than that, hmjick. Cut the cat some slack and do some soul searching questioning of yourself and for Dynamo. Neither of you are as perfect as you pretend or as me.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:salute::pee::salute::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:25 AM
I am perfect.

perfectly bad lol

Dynamo, Martin is in no position of any authority and you speak to him as if he has just cost you your livelihood. I thought you were bigger than that, hmjick. Cut the cat some slack and do some soul searching questioning of yourself and for Dynamo. Neither of you are as perfect as you pretend or as me.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 12:34 AM
No, you're not.

I am perfect.

perfectly bad lol

But, the beat goes on. :laugh2::poke::dance::cheers2::fu::salute:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 12:40 AM
im just kidding, my sense of humor is based on al bundy

love that show :dance:

thanks man, youre a good friend :salute:

No, you're not.

But, the beat goes on. :laugh2::poke::dance::cheers2::fu::salute:

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Why you want to be such a slut, Dynamo? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::poke::dance::cheers2::lol :

Abbey Marie
06-21-2008, 07:02 AM
We all have problems with that "excellent example", don't we, abby?

How many stones have you cast in my general direction, abby?

Oh, say about 100x fewer than you've thrown in everyone else's direction. Are you sure you want to start down this road again? ;)

hjmick
06-21-2008, 10:35 AM

I think you got my post all wrong, Psycho. I was merely attempting to point out to our young friend that the world is not as simple as black and white.

Though we all do it in some degree everyday, it really isn't our place to judge others. In the case of Brady and Moynahan, I think he was off base and I said as much. Neither of them should be held up as role models except by their own child, in my opinion. The case of Jamie Lynn the problem is somewhat more complex as she was indeed an influence on young children more directly that Brady by way of her television show which was geared towards young girls. For this reason I did not address that and though I would not call her a slut myself, she did, in my opinion make a bad decision for one as young as she.

Sadly, in today's society, America's youth look to the wrong people as role models. What happened to the days when our children looked to their parents as role models? Before the days of mass coverage of these overpaid cry babies, both in sports and in entertainment, it wasn't as much of an issue. I think it is through the media coverage of stars that the idea of role models has shifted. The life of star athletes and television and movie stars has been so glorified that the life of the average American parent is tiny and mundane in comparison. It is a struggle for parents today to set themselves in the position of role model, one I battle with everyday with mixed results.

I did not think I was being unduly harsh in my response to Martin, my comments were meant as constructive criticism. Martin and I have had a good rapport in the past and will likely continue to have one in the future. If my comments were unduly harsh, I apologize.

As for being perfect, I am far from it and I am the first to admit that fact.

crin63
06-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Warning: This will be long and boring for most of you. Some may consider it off topic.

2 of my 3 children were conceived out of wedlock. I married both mothers (at different times) and was already engaged to both prior to the pregnancy's.

I was an unsaved (non-Christian) guy just trying to get by in this world and looking for happiness. In my opinion at the time.

In both cases I knew deep down inside me that what I was doing and had done was wrong. I just kept trying to bury it with various justifications of my actions.

The fact was that I expected and was waiting for the so called Christians I knew to condemn what I was doing. They didn't! In my heart and mind it proved to me that they were either very weak Christians or not Christians at all and there was a problem with what they believed.

It caused me to start thinking about Christianity though. I began searching to find out what was wrong with the belief systems of my family and friends.
I came to the realization that if there was a God (and I believed there was) He could not be the God they described or believed in. He had to be a powerful God, all knowing and holy. Not a bellhop waiting for some human to tell him what to do, or some weak effeminate being that didn't care what I was doing.

To make a still longer story short. I started reading a Bible my mom had given me several years earlier that was buried in a box in storage. I prayed for and found a church. I became a Christian a couple years later after sitting under sound gospel preaching. I am just a sinner saved by grace through Jesus Christ my Lord.

I now know for certain, that the premarital sex in my life was a sin. Conceiving my children out of wedlock was a sin. That all sexual activity outside the bounds of my 2 marriages was sin. I am ashamed of it.

Missileman
06-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Warning: This will be long and boring for most of you. Some may consider it off topic.

2 of my 3 children were conceived out of wedlock. I married both mothers (at different times) and was already engaged to both prior to the pregnancy's.

I was an unsaved (non-Christian) guy just trying to get by in this world and looking for happiness. In my opinion at the time.

In both cases I knew deep down inside me that what I was doing and had done was wrong. I just kept trying to bury it with various justifications of my actions.

The fact was that I expected and was waiting for the so called Christians I knew to condemn what I was doing. They didn't! In my heart and mind it proved to me that they were either very weak Christians or not Christians at all and there was a problem with what they believed.

It caused me to start thinking about Christianity though. I began searching to find out what was wrong with the belief systems of my family and friends.
I came to the realization that if there was a God (and I believed there was) He could not be the God they described or believed in. He had to be a powerful God, all knowing and holy. Not a bellhop waiting for some human to tell him what to do, or some weak effeminate being that didn't care what I was doing.

To make a still longer story short. I started reading a Bible my mom had given me several years earlier that was buried in a box in storage. I prayed for and found a church. I became a Christian a couple years later after sitting under sound gospel preaching. I am just a sinner saved by grace through Jesus Christ my Lord.

I now know for certain, that the premarital sex in my life was a sin. Conceiving my children out of wedlock was a sin. That all sexual activity outside the bounds of my 2 marriages was sin. I am ashamed of it.

So are your kids a blessing that resulted from sin, or mistakes to be ashamed of?

crin63
06-21-2008, 11:47 AM
So are your kids a blessing that resulted from sin, or mistakes to be ashamed of?

I'm not ashamed of my children, I'm ashamed of my own actions as a lost guy.

OCA
06-21-2008, 12:36 PM

My first born son was conceived out of wedlock, call my wife a slut and my son a bastard.....................I fucking dare you.

Kind of funny that a guy who has a track record here like Ray dares to pass judgement on anyone.

OCA
06-21-2008, 12:38 PM

Ray is only cool with QUEER adults making their own decisions, heteros are just sluts and whores.

Unbelievable.

OCA
06-21-2008, 12:39 PM

I do not judge you, or the many other americans who have had a child out of wedlock.

I personally have a lot of respect for you, and the fact you had a child out of wedlock does not and never will change that.

I pass judgment on tom brady and jamie lynn spears, because they are setting a bad examples for our youth.

What an unbelievable hypocrite!

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 11:29 PM
hahaha

My first born son was conceived out of wedlock, call my wife a slut and my son a bastard.....................I fucking dare you.

you really need a fight dont you :laugh2:

sorry mate, i dont need to say a word about your wife of child, because the only asshole in your family is you, and im judging celebrities who set bad examples

have a nice day loser :laugh2:

Kind of funny that a guy who has a track record here like Ray dares to pass judgement on anyone.

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 11:31 PM
What an unbelievable hypocrite!

whatever dude, your opinion of me is less important then the president of iran, now go sniff your glue bitch :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-22-2008, 12:17 AM
crin and OCA, I have read your posts and am not surprised by them. There are many who have been lost, but are not found. Jesus died for all of our sins. You ask forgiveness, and it is granted.

My question to both of you is, what gives either of you the read to pass judgment on others? If much of your life was lived in sin, how can you sit here and admonish others for their sins?
Judge not, lest ye be judged

crin, you have stated that you would cast out your own children for living immoral lives. Yet you grew up living an immoral life. How can you reckon the hypocrisy of that?

So why do you post such comments to others? What gives you the right to criticize anyone for anything? How can you think of anyone as lower than a snake's belly, when you are the snake's belly?

Not that you two are the only hypocrites on this board. The others are just not strong enough to admit it.

gabosaurus
06-22-2008, 12:18 AM
whatever dude, your opinion of me is less important then the president of iran, now go sniff your glue bitch

Don't worry, Martin. When you grow up, someone will explain it to you. :)

Said1
06-22-2008, 10:37 AM
?

Not that you two are the only hypocrites on this board. The others are just not strong enough to admit it.

Such as yourself?

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:23 AM
So why do you post such comments to others? What gives you the right to criticize anyone for anything? How can you think of anyone as lower than a snake's belly, when you are the snake's belly?

Show me where I called anyone a slut or their child a bastard.

All i've done is call Ray a fucking retard, I see zero problem with that since it is factually true. I passed no judgement on knocked up chicks or anyone else.

I think you might be confused here honey.

Mr. P
06-22-2008, 11:55 AM

I disagree with you and anyone else that wants to condemn these two. If you think about it she did set a good example, she accepted responsibility for her actions and gave birth, instead of ABORTING!

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 06:25 PM
You throw the stones, abby. You have it within your power to do so without repercussion and you dare me?

Oh, say about 100x fewer than you've thrown in everyone else's direction. Are you sure you want to start down this road again? ;)

I have defended you more than once, abby, but you forgot about all that, didn't you?

Yurt
06-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Show me where I called anyone a slut or their child a bastard.

All i've done is call Ray a fucking retard, I see zero problem with that since it is factually true. I passed no judgement on knocked up chicks or anyone else.

I think you might be confused here honey.

no, it is not factually true that martin is retarded. look up the medical definition of "retarded" and you will see you are wrong. i would mention that your constant badgering is uncool, however, you enjoy it and feel it is your god given right to insult martin virtually everytime you come on the board...

crin63
06-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I have been accused of hypocrisy and that I am judgmental in this thread. I will answer to both in case anyone else needs an answer.

Re: Being Judgmental
Pointing out the declarations of the Bible is not being judgmental. I’m not judging anyone I’m simply pointing out what God declares as sin. Facts don’t change just because you don’t like them, don't believe in them or don't agree with them.

You can stand between railroad tracks and say you don’t believe in trains but it isn’t going to change that trains exist and if you don’t get out of the way you will be crushed. By her logic if I tell you that a train is coming and you should get out of the way then I am being judgmental because you do not believe in trains.

Re: Hypocrisy
Let me see if I can follow her logic to its natural conclusion.

I should forgo any lessons that I have learned from my own stupidity and sin. I should allow my children to go to out and commit all the same vile sins that I committed to avoid hypocrisy on my part. So if I committed murder I should allow my children to commit murder by her logic and completely accept it and embrace it. Otherwise I’m a hypocrite. That’s just insane and she needs to grow up.

How is my parenting any different than the father of the, “Prodigal Son”. The son knew he had limitations at home and that his father would not accept his sin, so he took what was his, he left to go out and commit those sins.

When he came back repentant (having left the sin behind) and asking for forgiveness it was granted to him. He (The Prodigal Son) was welcomed back as if he had never left. That is the same model as what I would use. If you read the threads she was in reference to you will find it is consistent.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 08:10 PM
oca is a more "balls in his face" type, yuk.

no, it is not factually true that martin is retarded. look up the medical definition of "retarded" and you will see you are wrong. i would mention that your constant badgering is uncool, however, you enjoy it and feel it is your god given right to insult martin virtually everytime you come on the board...

Maybe it's a Greek thing?!?!?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for defending martin, yuk. He deserves it and I won't forget your kindness.

Abbey Marie
06-22-2008, 08:43 PM
You throw the stones, abby. You have it within your power to do so without repercussion and you dare me?

I have defended you more than once, abby, but you forgot about all that, didn't you?

Must have missed those posts... But just in case, thanks.

And I like Heineken.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Heineken?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I thought so!!!!!!!!

Must have missed those posts... But just in case, thanks.

And I like Heineken.

You didn't miss them abby. In fact, you acted on some of them!!!!!!!!!!

Give the lady a Heineken!!!!!!!!! Would this not be better taken up in the Lounge!???!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Missileman
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I have been accused of hypocrisy and that I am judgmental in this thread. I will answer to both in case anyone else needs an answer.

Re: Being Judgmental
Pointing out the declarations of the Bible is not being judgmental. I’m not judging anyone I’m simply pointing out what God declares as sin. Facts don’t change just because you don’t like them, don't believe in them or don't agree with them.

You can stand between railroad tracks and say you don’t believe in trains but it isn’t going to change that trains exist and if you don’t get out of the way you will be crushed. By her logic if I tell you that a train is coming and you should get out of the way then I am being judgmental because you do not believe in trains.

Actually, it's more like you're standing on railroad tracks and someone tells you an invisible, giant four-wheeler, driven by elves, powered by gum drops is bearing down on you and about to run you over. When someone tells me to look out for it, that it's true, it really exists, I'm going to judge them as a couple bricks shy of a load.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
It could've been worse, c'63. I think the mm is being very generous.

crin63
06-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Actually, it's more like you're standing on railroad tracks and someone tells you an invisible, giant four-wheeler, driven by elves, powered by gum drops is bearing down on you and about to run you over. When someone tells me to look out for it, that it's true, it really exists, I'm going to judge them as a couple bricks shy of a load.

Mock me all you like. It was an analogy.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Don't you think an "apology" would be more appropriate, c'63?

Mock me all you like. It was an analogy.

I don't think mocking was all you deserved and I don't think mocking is what you got. Honesty is very disarming, don't you think?

gabosaurus
06-22-2008, 11:28 PM
It was an analogy.

There you go, getting all 'anal' on us again. :p

actsnoblemartin
06-22-2008, 11:35 PM
ill take my anal, medium rare :laugh2:

There you go, getting all 'anal' on us again. :p

gabosaurus
06-22-2008, 11:45 PM
ill take my anal, medium rare

I'm surprised. I figured you would take it anyway you could get it.

actsnoblemartin
06-22-2008, 11:54 PM
its called a joke babe :laugh2:

I'm surprised. I figured you would take it anyway you could get it.

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:36 PM

Sure it is, look at the evidence right here on the board.

And whether its cool or not to OTHERS is of no importance to me, I will continue to call a spade a spade until I draw my last dying breath.

You are correct though on one thing, I enjoy it immensely, I feel i'm the last of the truth tellers.

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:39 PM
ill take my anal, medium rare :laugh2:

Liar, you take it rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, well done, White, Asian, Black, Hispanic etc. etc. and at all hours of the day.

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
its called a joke babe :laugh2:

More evidence of what i've been saying, anyone doubt me that the joke was from a r.......?

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 03:37 PM
OCA, you need to realize that arguing with Martin is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Pretty soon, you realize that the pig is enjoying it.

OCA
06-23-2008, 04:10 PM
OCA, you need to realize that arguing with Martin is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Pretty soon, you realize that the pig is enjoying it.

He should've kept his r....... mouth shut about a year ago. There is a goal in mind here and in order to be true to myself I must not stop until that goal is achieved.

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Trying to win a debate with Martin is like trying to win a debate with RSR.

How many times can you tell a stupid person that he is stupid?

Psychoblues
07-01-2008, 03:42 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Trying to win a debate with Martin is like trying to win a debate with RSR.

How many times can you tell a stupid person that he is stupid?

:salute: