PDA

View Full Version : Iraq ready to pump oil

namvet
06-19-2008, 01:41 PM
a deal buster for the dems and OPEC

BAGHDAD — Iraq is on the verge of approving its first significant deals with major Western oil companies since the war began, the government said Thursday — a move that could give big firms like BP, Shell, ExxonMobil and Total an important boost as the country's oil industry expands and grows more lucrative.

source (source)

red states rule
06-19-2008, 01:42 PM
a deal buster for the dems and OPEC

source (source)

Now the moonbats will say this proves the war was for oil

Any good news for America is bad news for the Dems - they will have to spin in some way to make America and Pres Bush look bad

namvet
06-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Now the moonbats will say this proves the war was for oil

Any good news for America is bad news for the Dems - they will have to spin in some way to make America and Pres Bush look bad

who gives a flying fuck what liberals think???? thinking gives them a headache. i been waiting for this for a long time. no way OPEC can deny this. oh yeah. and fuck them and lame camel they rode in on !!!!!!!

red states rule
06-19-2008, 01:50 PM
who gives a flying fuck what liberals think???? thinking gives them a headache. i been waiting for this for a long time. no way OPEC can deny this. oh yeah. and fuck them and lame camel they rode in on !!!!!!!

If you are going to beat your opponent it helps to think like them. I know the words thinking and liberals do not belong in the same sentence, but it makes my point

Liberals want to see as many Amercians as possible suffering with the high price of gas. They have hoped for the US economy to tank, for the US to lose in Iraq, and as many people as possible to lose their jobs

The more misery the better

namvet
06-19-2008, 01:53 PM
If you are going to beat your opponent it helps to think like them. I know the words thinking and liberals do not belong in the same sentence, but it makes my point

Liberals want to see as many Amercians as possible suffering with the high price of gas. They have hoped for the US economy to tank, for the US to lose in Iraq, and as many people as possible to lose their jobs

The more misery the better

you mean they did. not anymore. this deal will get us cheaper oil while we drill here. I see this big bypass pipeline going around the dems and OPEC.

red states rule
06-19-2008, 01:56 PM
you mean they did. not anymore. this deal will get us cheaper oil while we drill here. I see this big bypass pipeline going around the dems and OPEC.

Dems will do all they can to prevent a pipeline from being built. They will say how it will harm the enviroment, or how the extra oil will not help lower the price

Trust me, Dems will do whatever it take to undermine the deal. They are scared progress will be made

namvet
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Dems will do all they can to prevent a pipeline from being built. They will say how it will harm the enviroment, or how the extra oil will not help lower the price

Trust me, Dems will do whatever it take to undermine the deal. They are scared progress will be made

your taking about here???? but it will flow from Iraq and they can't stop it. you know what else this means??? the Islamic terrorist are beat. their finished. Iraqi force are now in place to protect it. let if flow !!!!

Hagbard Celine
06-19-2008, 02:07 PM
It's about time--it's only been five years! Although, you must know the infrastructure out there hasn't been upgraded since the 1970s and it'll take a decade before it's updated and functioning at full capacity. Maybe now that there's a worldwide energy crisis they'll actually be able to get the investment needed to do it!

namvet
06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
they couldn't do it because the terrorists were blowing the wells. looks like thats over.

April15
06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
I find it humorus that Iraq's pipes were fine until we invaded. I think it was murdock who said the invasion would keep oil at 20 bucks a barrel. Some other repuke said the sale of Iraqs oil would pay for the war. Another ooops. We will see if the oil helps the US debt.

Hagbard Celine
06-19-2008, 02:21 PM
I find it humorus that Iraq's pipes were fine until we invaded. I think it was murdock who said the invasion would keep oil at 20 bucks a barrel. Some other repuke said the sale of Iraqs oil would pay for the war. Another ooops. We will see if the oil helps the US debt.

File it under "mission accomplished," "the insurgency is in its last throes," and "It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."

06-19-2008, 02:46 PM
good. the more oil the better.

Yurt
06-19-2008, 04:51 PM

you should. they are the majority in congress and soon to be in the whitehouse. make no mistake, mccain is a long shot.

It's about time--it's only been five years! Although, you must know the infrastructure out there hasn't been upgraded since the 1970s and it'll take a decade before it's updated and functioning at full capacity. Maybe now that there's a worldwide energy crisis they'll actually be able to get the investment needed to do it!

five years? have you no sense of history and what five years actually means/accomplishes? especially when you have folks (outsiders as well) blowing up the means of moving said product.... you know better than that

they were fine? so maybe you don't mind if hitler controlled pipelines, afterall, if he did, they were fine under his reign.... repuke.... how tolerant liberal...

it is the liberals who will be the ignition for a civil war in the country, mind you, folks like our recent friend PALE RIDER were quick to talk about war, it was only because the libs do not accept his position. as much as you don't like his brash talk, he was right at times and does represent a good portion of rural folks. unfortunately, he is not here to add his response.

crin63
06-19-2008, 04:57 PM
I wonder if that is why the Saudis decided to increase production. The 2 kind of coincide.

April15
06-19-2008, 05:11 PM
you should. they are the majority in congress and soon to be in the whitehouse. make no mistake, mccain is a long shot.

five years? have you no sense of history and what five years actually means/accomplishes? especially when you have folks (outsiders as well) blowing up the means of moving said product.... you know better than that

they were fine? so maybe you don't mind if hitler controlled pipelines, afterall, if he did, they were fine under his reign.... repuke.... how tolerant liberal...

it is the liberals who will be the ignition for a civil war in the country, mind you, folks like our recent friend PALE RIDER were quick to talk about war, it was only because the libs do not accept his position. as much as you don't like his brash talk, he was right at times and does represent a good portion of rural folks. unfortunately, he is not here to add his response.A war is just fine! And it won't be just libbys that start it. It will be an insurrection to make the war of independence pale. People here are real froggy. By the way the terrorists would love a good civil war here.

Yurt
06-19-2008, 05:22 PM
A war is just fine! And it won't be just libbys that start it. It will be an insurrection to make the war of independence pale. People here are real froggy. By the way the terrorists would love a good civil war here.

i will pass that on to him. and your words are absurd, froggy? and terrorist love a good civil war... who do you think is wanting this civil war? who do you think wants to change america? liberals or conservatives? you should read the SF chronical about how libs are fighting to save a grove of trees, they are flinging shit and piss on those trying to progress. isn't that what your party is about? a war is just fine! that is actually a sick thing to say, war is hell as some famous person said, and you saying it so cavalier is proof that dems have no clue regaring war and what it means to have personal responsibility.

i don't want war. it is telling you do.

red states rule
06-19-2008, 06:23 PM
good. the more oil the better.

Good for America and the economy - bad for the Dems who want the price to go higher and for the economy to slip into recession

namvet
06-19-2008, 06:47 PM

it is the liberals who will be the ignition for a civil war in the country, mind you, folks like our recent friend PALE RIDER were quick to talk about war, it was only because the libs do not accept his position. as much as you don't like his brash talk, he was right at times and does represent a good portion of rural folks. unfortunately, he is not here to add his response.

thank you for the prediction. don't mind if the rest of us wait till nov????

Gaffer
06-20-2008, 06:17 PM
A civil war would be welcome by the libs because it would tear this country apart. The thing is the libs are not capable of fighting such a war. A lot of self centered urbanites who will all curl up and die, holed up in their cities.

It would end the liberal problem though.

06-20-2008, 06:29 PM
A civil war would be welcome by the libs because it would tear this country apart. The thing is the libs are not capable of fighting such a war. A lot of self centered urbanites who will all curl up and die, holed up in their cities.

It would end the liberal problem though.

I don't think it's the libs you'd have to worry about. I think it would be the gangs in the cities with no political affiliation that would be the problem.

06-20-2008, 06:30 PM

Sure hope so. This is getting ridiculous. But can you imagine what this crisis will look like in 10 years if we don't start immediately?

06-20-2008, 06:33 PM
A war is just fine! And it won't be just libbys that start it. It will be an insurrection to make the war of independence pale. People here are real froggy. By the way the terrorists would love a good civil war here.

There will be a civil war here someday. And it's not just the terrorists who will like it. Many of our so-called allies will as well. They will see it as an opportunity to invade and take our resources.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 06:54 PM
thank you for the prediction. don't mind if the rest of us wait till nov????

when did i say i minded, and of course i don't, hope i am wrong