PDA

View Full Version : Another Lib Who Did Not Pay His Taxes

red states rule
06-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Recently we had Al Freakin' and Keith Overbite who are in trouble with state and local tax authorities; now we have Rev Al

These are the same libs who have openly said taxes need to be raised on US to fund the government - yet they refuse to pay their fair share

Sharpton owes nearly $1.5 million in back taxes
U.S. attorney delves into unflappable civil rights leader's non-profit group

NEW YORK - Big corporations give him money. Presidential candidates seek his endorsement. He has influential friends in Congress and the governor's mansion.

The Rev. Al Sharpton has emerged over the past decade as perhaps the nation's most prominent civil rights leader, a status that was demonstrated again this week when he led protests against police brutality that briefly shut down six of Manhattan's major bridges and tunnels.

But he still carries baggage from his early days as a fire-breathing agitator: Government records obtained by The Associated Press indicate that Sharpton and his business entities owe nearly $1.5 million in overdue taxes and associated penalties.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24545747/

Gaffer
06-20-2008, 05:56 PM
He's no reverend. I do wish they would not use that title when talking about him. He's more of a grand poobah of the black kkk. I do hope that for once they actually push this through and arrest his dumb ass and lock him up.

namvet
06-20-2008, 06:00 PM
libs are trained only to collect tax's. not pay em.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 06:06 PM
i would love to see him busted

http://popsugar.com/files/images/boy_george.jpg

or jail, either way

red states rule
06-21-2008, 12:04 PM
libs are trained only to collect tax's. not pay em.

Where are all the libs at? I thought by now they would be defending Rev Al. and playing the race card

midcan5
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Isn't it funny how our non partisan Justice department is all of a sudden finding crime among the current administration's opponents, proves once again fascism is alive and well, and I do not excuse thieves of any religion/political sect. But then consider China's bad medicine that killed many Americans gets hidden by the same administration, make one think again, is this administration American at all?

red states rule
06-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Isn't it funny how our non partisan Justice department is all of a sudden finding crime among the current administration's opponents, proves once again fascism is alive and well, and I do not excuse thieves of any religion/political sect. But then consider China's bad medicine that killed many Americans gets hidden by the same administration, make one think again, is this administration American at all?

Yep. When a black lib does not pay his taxes and the Feds go after him - the race card is played by his defenders

All I am pointing out, once again, the same libs who demand WE pay more in taxes - but do not pay their own taxes

Rev Al joins the ranks of Al Freakin and Keith Overbite as typical big mouth libs who live by double standards