03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6180780&nav=9Tai?203

This kid gets more pussy then jimnyc.....lol

:dance:

03-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Those poor kids...

Abbey Marie
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Hey, they're all going to have sex anyway, right? The teacher should be fired for not stepping right up to those kids and very forcefully... handing them a condom.

Psychoblues
03-06-2007, 06:58 PM
You are, even though you speak facetiously (I think), are correct. It was in the 6th grade that I got my first crack at the furry snatch and I don't regret it to this day. I had certainly played "nasty", "Doctor" and all that other silly stuff before but I knew then that this was a real deal and I found Heaven at a very young age and fully appreciate it to this one.

Hey, they're all going to have sex anyway, right? The teacher should be fired for not stepping right up to those kids and very forcefully... handing them a condom.

My daughter and my two sons knew about pregnancy, STD's, protections such as condoms, birth control medications and abstinance at least by the 6th grade. Not that it actually made any difference to them but at least I was satisfied that I had done my part as a responsible parent.

:salute:

03-06-2007, 07:18 PM
You are, even though you speak facetiously (I think), are correct. It was in the 6th grade that I got my first crack at the furry snatch and I don't regret it to this day. I had certainly played "nasty", "Doctor" and all that other silly stuff before but I knew then that this was a real deal and I found Heaven at a very young age and fully appreciate it to this one.

My daughter and my two sons knew about pregnancy, STD's, protections such as condoms, birth control medications and abstinance at least by the 6th grade. Not that it actually made any difference to them but at least I was satisfied that I had done my part as a responsible parent.

:salute:

I am disturbed by your response on sooo many levels right here.

Psychoblues
03-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Speak it out loud, avatar. I agree that you are disturbed but how in the name of the Christ could you be upset by anything that I have said in this post?

I am disturbed by your response on sooo many levels right here.

Give me one level or all of them. Have you spoken with your doctor about any of this?