PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad: US tried to kill me

namvet
06-20-2008, 10:49 AM
if we wanted the mongolid dead it would have been done long before now

TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday accused the United States of plotting to kidnap and assassinate him during a visit to Iraq, state media reported.

source (source)

Monkeybone
06-20-2008, 10:51 AM

that is exactly what i was gonna say.

oh, and he also beat us in the "Fight for nukes" or whatever they called it

Hagbard Celine
06-20-2008, 12:10 PM
That guy's a little b*tch.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.itsallgeorgebushsfault.com/posts/ahmadinejad-msnbc.jpg

06-20-2008, 06:26 PM
highly doubtful. He'd be dead then.

mundame
06-25-2008, 08:27 PM
highly doubtful. He'd be dead then.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...............bin Laden isn't dead; he seems to have a fulfilling and profitable video and audiotape career.

There is not much the U.S. is successful in, neither militarily or diplomatically, and hasn't been since 2001 when Bush came in. The Chinese were the first to test him: forced down our spy plane and sent it back in little cardboard boxes, fully reverse-engineered. It's been all downhill since then.

The American military is completely incompetent.

How do I know?

It never wins any wars, even with primitives, lightly armed and dressed in white nightgowns.

Youse guys can go on patting yourselves on the back about how if we wanted Ahmadinejad dead he'd BE dead, but it's all nonsense: we can't do nothing ------- if we could, we'd at least SOMEtimes win something. Catch bin Laden. Suppress the fighting in Iraq. In Afghanistan. Stop Chavez. In fact, we can't do anything, and the entire world knows it: that's why aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll our so-called allies left Iraq and why our so-called NATO allies refuse to fight in Afghanistan, just hang out at bars in Kabul and drink.

mundame
06-25-2008, 08:28 PM
The United States is a spent force.

I know that because we never win anything at all.

Gaffer
06-25-2008, 09:28 PM

You know nothing.

Yurt
06-25-2008, 09:34 PM

http://spankingbeaarthur.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/optical_liar.jpg

manu1959
06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...............bin Laden isn't dead; he seems to have a fulfilling and profitable video and audiotape career.
There is not much the U.S. is successful in, neither militarily or diplomatically, and hasn't been since 2001 when Bush came in. The Chinese were the first to test him: forced down our spy plane and sent it back in little cardboard boxes, fully reverse-engineered. It's been all downhill since then.
How do I know?
It never wins any wars, even with primitives, lightly armed and dressed in white nightgowns.
Youse guys can go on patting yourselves on the back about how if we wanted Ahmadinejad dead he'd BE dead, but it's all nonsense: we can't do nothing ------- if we could, we'd at least SOMEtimes win something. Catch bin Laden. Suppress the fighting in Iraq. In Afghanistan. Stop Chavez. In fact, we can't do anything, and the entire world knows it: that's why aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll our so-called allies left Iraq and why our so-called NATO allies refuse to fight in Afghanistan, just hang out at bars in Kabul and drink.

yet you want to put them in charge of your education....your health care and your retirement.....

the reason the us can no longer win a war is because the majority of the american public and the american press want the us to fight a war without guns or killing.....

namvet
06-25-2008, 10:17 PM

you don't know shit from shinola bout nothin outside your window

Abbey Marie
06-26-2008, 12:30 AM

How do I know?

http://fussypants.typepad.com/whatsmartmommiesknow/images/2008/04/14/enemies_whining_3.jpg

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
dear mr achkmackdeani****

I hope you fucking die, youre the biggest **** on the planet, a total fag, and not the cool kind that does interior design, i mean the big asshole, who has a water balloon for a brain, and a 1 inch cock, and thats why you hate jews, and others.

Fuck you

sincerely

proud AMERICAN Jew

source (source)

Sitarro
06-26-2008, 01:26 AM

How do I know?

Tell Saddam that...... oh wait, you can't, he and his two mongoloid kids are DEAD.

actsnoblemartin
06-26-2008, 01:31 AM
are you always this much of a pessimistic asshole,or does it take practice.

Thank debbie downer

I really havent enough voices of how terrible our military is

:lol:

asshole

How do I know?

namvet
06-26-2008, 08:17 AM

How do I know?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/62/211260102_bf6047a56b.jpg

mundame
06-26-2008, 11:20 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/62/211260102_bf6047a56b.jpg

AND you lost in Vietnam, too, namvet.

U.S. military: hopeless losers, can't win nothing, ever. How do I know? I've been WATCHING them lose. And a sorry sight it's been.

You all realize: on the pattern of the recent past, if we go to war with Iran, Iran will win.

That's the problem. Given a military and leadership as incompetent as ours, we had better not go to war at all because we're sure to lose.

namvet
06-26-2008, 11:25 AM
AND you lost in Vietnam, too, namvet.

U.S. military: hopeless losers, can't win nothing, ever. How do I know? I've been WATCHING them lose. And a sorry sight it's been.

You all realize: on the pattern of the recent past, if we go to war with Iran, Iran will win.

That's the problem. Given a military and leadership as incompetent as ours, we had better not go to war at all because we're sure to lose.

no we didn't fucktard. the dems did. it was their war

mundame
06-26-2008, 11:53 AM
the dems did. it was their war

Wrong-o, namvet. "The Dems" were not fighting in Vietnam: YOU were.

The American military lost Vietnam and the American military is losing Iraq and Afghanistan. Them's the facts on the ground, kiddo: you all ain't got what it takes.

Wake me someday if our ha-ha supposedly-so-great military ever actually manages to win a war.

But I'm not expecting any wake-up call anytime soon.

namvet
06-26-2008, 12:05 PM

The American military lost Vietnam and the American military is losing Iraq and Afghanistan. Them's the facts on the ground, kiddo: you all ain't got what it takes.

Wake me someday if our ha-ha supposedly-so-great military ever actually manages to win a war.

and WHO was giving the order for us to fight???? or are you stupid enough to believe the military can start its own wars. "hey hey LBJ how many boys did you kill today?" you are truly stupid. might wanna study the constitution.

anything else on your feeble little mind????

namvet
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM

mundame or mundane
Adjective
1. everyday, ordinary, and therefore not very interesting
2. see things thru rose colored glass's
3. not very bright.
4. generally avoids social enounters.
5. makes assumptions before checking facts.
6. impervious to the world around them.
7. shows metal disorders under stress

Gaffer
06-26-2008, 01:12 PM

For your information, the war ended in 1973 with a US victory. Nixon bombed hanoi into surrender. The south was again attacked by the north in 1975 and the dems failed to give them the logistical support needed to defend themselves. That's the true history of the conflict. The US military didn't lose anything. The south Vietnamese did, due to the dems. The dem congress was responsible for the deaths and suffering in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.

namvet
06-26-2008, 01:16 PM
For your information, the war ended in 1973 with a US victory. Nixon bombed hanoi into surrender. The south was again attacked by the north in 1975 and the dems failed to give them the logistical support needed to defend themselves. That's the true history of the conflict. The US military didn't lose anything. The south Vietnamese did, due to the dems. The dem congress was responsible for the deaths and suffering in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.

good point. but mundame hasn't a clue about that war or any war we fight.

mundame
06-26-2008, 01:35 PM
For your information, the war ended in 1973 with a US victory. Nixon bombed hanoi into surrender.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it did, Gaffer..................a victory. That's what all those tanks were, rolling into Saigon.........a victory.

Just not a victory for US, that's all.

I'm afraid history has long since overtaken you on this matter. It's true we declared a victory and brought the troops home as fast as we could after the Paris Peace Talks, but as everyone knew at the time, that was simply a polite lie.

Trying to rewrite history at this late date is probably not going to work. Who do you suppose is going to believe you?

We lost Vietnam, and we are losing Iraq and Afghanistan. While people refuse to acknowledge what they are seeing, we cannot solve the problem of a totally broken military and civilian leadership.

We WON Desert Storm, and won it big: it would be better if we waged war that way, not all these losing wars that a) are not important to our national interest and so the people are not committed to them; b) get bogged down in guerrilla warfare because we've invaded primitive countries with badly strained supply lines; c) let them drag on waaaaaaay too long because we don't actually FIGHT an ENEMY --- instead we pretend we are "helping" our in-country "allies," though these never seem especially grateful, since it's all a lie to get political cover and keep a losing war going on longer. We end up with highly dubious, corrupt "allies" and we lose anyway and it takes many years to lose and get out.

None of this works.

Desert Storm DID work. Serbia did, too. I'd be glad of a Commander-in-Chief with that much effectiveness again, but they seem to come along only rarely. Our military failures outnumber our successes in current times, so I hope it never really matters, or we'll be in big trouble.

It hasn't MATTERED for a long time, of course. We could leave Iraq and Afghanistan tomorrow, and who would care? It wouldn't matter in the least to us or to anyone, except the relieved occupied people would be glad. Certainly Vietnam was pointless from beginning to end and never mattered at all in any way; at least Iraq has oil. Afghanistan has nothing but poppies and they have more than ever of them, so they certainly don't matter; they haven't even had bin Laden for 7--8 years or more.

red states rule
06-26-2008, 01:39 PM
I found this article - very telling and very true

What Did You Do in the War on Terror, Daddy?
By Clarice Feldman

Democrats in Congress are insisting that funds budgeted for intelligence be diverted to the study of global climate warming.

That was the last thing I read before my head hit the pillow and probably explains the nightmare that followed:

October 30, 2008,Washington (AP) Nuclear devices have caused untold havoc in Los Angeles, New York. Chicago and Washington, D.C. Operating on an emergency broadcasting network from a hidden location outside the Capital, the President declared a State of Emergency. National Guard troops and emergency medical teams are aiding local police and fire departments in emergency evacuations of all three cities. Homeland Security is directing supplies to evacuation centers but do not believe supplies can reach those trapped inside those cities for several days.

"It is not yet certain who was behind the attacks but the markings on two devices which failed to detonate were in Farsi," said unnamed sources inside the Langley, Virginia Frank Church memorial bunker of the Climate Intelligence Agency, the former Central Intelligence Agency, renamed last year as part of the Intelligence Authorization Bill passed by the Democratic Congress. "At least we think it was Farsi, he added, explaining, "we had to replace all our Farsi speakers with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David under the new law."

The attack happened as the Agency head was meeting with Area Studies professors in Durham North Carolina to issue a joint proclamation accusing white male athletes of systematically raping the planet and using more than their allotted share of carbon dioxide emissions. "All the huffing and panting and busing from one event to another places them just under bovine flatulence in the scale of polluters," charged Jennifer Broadhurst, Chair of the Professors for Fair Share Emissions, a public interest group.

Former Vice-President Gore had been scheduled to address the meeting but his Gulfstream Jet was stalled on the ground in Kyoto because of an unexplained problem respecting the credit card he was using to pay for the carbon offsets for the trip.

In the Congressional bunker at another undisclosed location, Congressman Henry Waxman said, "As soon as we can dig our way out of this, I am holding hearings to determine whether the outing of Plame is behind this massive intelligence failure." He indicated he'd been in contact with Richard Clarke who asserted that he had warned the President that "someday, somewhere, somehow, something bad was going to happen."

Senator Schumer demanded to know, "Who is responsible for this?" He hinted that a subpoena of Karl Rove's emails to the RNC and a voter in Boise made reference to a Persian Cat. "I can't prove it, but a circumstantial case could be made that this shows he knew what was about to befall us and kept quiet to effect the election."

Sen Obama, the Democratic nominee for President issued a statement from her headquarters blaming Bush, "When we voted for this the President should have known it was stupid and stopped us. If we'd known now what we should have known then if we'd read the intelligence reports we were given we wouldn't have passed this. A leader would have called us into the Oval Office and read it out loud to us."*

There was no word from the Republican nominee who reportedly had rolled up his sleeves and joined the rescue party in the Capital.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/what_did_you_do_in_the_war_on.html

namvet
06-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it did, Gaffer..................a victory. That's what all those tanks were, rolling into Saigon.........a victory.

Just not a victory for US, that's all.

I'm afraid history has long since overtaken you on this matter. It's true we declared a victory and brought the troops home as fast as we could after the Paris Peace Talks, but as everyone knew at the time, that was simply a polite lie.

Trying to rewrite history at this late date is probably not going to work. Who do you suppose is going to believe you?

We lost Vietnam, and we are losing Iraq and Afghanistan. While people refuse to acknowledge what they are seeing, we cannot solve the problem of a totally broken military and civilian leadership.

We WON Desert Storm, and won it big: it would be better if we waged war that way, not all these losing wars that a) are not important to our national interest and so the people are not committed to them; b) get bogged down in guerrilla warfare because we've invaded primitive countries with badly strained supply lines; c) let them drag on waaaaaaay too long because we don't actually FIGHT an ENEMY --- instead we pretend we are "helping" our in-country "allies," though these never seem especially grateful, since it's all a lie to get political cover and keep a losing war going on longer. We end up with highly dubious, corrupt "allies" and we lose anyway and it takes many years to lose and get out.

None of this works.

Desert Storm DID work. Serbia did, too. I'd be glad of a Commander-in-Chief with that much effectiveness again, but they seem to come along only rarely. Our military failures outnumber our successes in current times, so I hope it never really matters, or we'll be in big trouble.

It hasn't MATTERED for a long time, of course. We could leave Iraq and Afghanistan tomorrow, and who would care? It wouldn't matter in the least to us or to anyone, except the relieved occupied people would be glad. Certainly Vietnam was pointless from beginning to end and never mattered at all in any way; at least Iraq has oil. Afghanistan has nothing but poppies and they have more than ever of them, so they certainly don't matter; they haven't even had bin Laden for 7--8 years or more.

your pardon. JBJ lost Vietnam. get your facts straight. you started this. and we are winning in Iraq. every hear of something called a newspaper???? i didn't think so.

red states rule
06-26-2008, 01:48 PM
your pardon. JBJ lost Vietnam. get your facts straight. you started this. and we are winning in Iraq. every hear of something called a newspaper???? i didn't think so.

I have posted many articles, from various sources, showing how the troops are winning; she dismisses them as propaganda

namvet
06-26-2008, 01:50 PM
I have posted many articles, from various sources, showing how the troops are winning; she dismisses them as propaganda

tell me about it. 2 eyes and blind as a bat.................

red states rule
06-26-2008, 01:51 PM
tell me about it. 2 eyes and blind as a bat.................

Some people cannot be reasoned with

mundame
06-26-2008, 02:12 PM

They are propaganda; that's the problem.

Bogged down for years in a guerrilla war far away is just a long way to lose.

People know when we've won a war.

For instance, we knew we had won Desert Storm. So we gave a ticker tape parade in New York City; a big parade in Washington with the giant troop carrier helicopters and all kinds of military tanks lined up on the Mall for everyone to see: amazing! Fireworks like you wouldn't believe; I was there. Who knew they could make five-pointed stars in the sky? Wonderful.

Ain't gonna be no fireworks or parades for these wars, because we're losing them, and taking a long, long time about it, too.

And wanting them to go on losing even MORE forever than they already have is why John McCain will never be president.

red states rule
06-26-2008, 02:14 PM
They are propaganda; that's the problem.

Bogged down for years in a guerrilla war far away is just a long way to lose.

People know when we've won a war.

For instance, we knew we had won Desert Storm. So we gave a ticker tape parade in New York City; a big parade in Washington with the giant troop carrier helicopters and all kinds of military tanks lined up on the Mall for everyone to see: amazing! Fireworks like you wouldn't believe; I was there. Who knew they could make five-pointed stars in the sky? Wonderful.

Ain't gonna be no fireworks or parades for these wars, because we're losing them, and taking a long, long time about it, too.

And wanting them to go on losing even MORE forever than they already have is why John McCain will never be president.

So the NY Times, Washington Post, Newsweek are all propaganda outlets for the WH? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It is clear as to why the terrorists and our enemies are backing Obama - he will roll over for them

Gaffer
06-26-2008, 02:54 PM
As I said before. The tanks rolled into Saigon because the dems did not give any logistic aid to the south Vietnamese. ie: ammunition, parts, equipment, etc. At the same time the soviets had supplied the north with lots of tanks ammo and small arms. The US had no forces in Vietnam at the time. we didn't lose anything. The dems handed Vietnam over to the north and the soviets.

The north gave in and signed a truce with the US after heavy bombing of hanoi. That was a victory. They had already been effectively kicked out of the south.

As for Desert Storm, that was a cease fire. We drove saddam's forces out of kuwaite. Of course we then had to put out the hundreds of oil fires they left when they retreated, and we had to stop before going on into baghdad to end the war properly, which is why we had to go back in 12 years later. Desert Storm was never finished.

The baltic war has given us kosovo. A new muslim country on the belly of europe. And we still have peace keepers in the region. Good work bill.

iraq is slowly becoming a success. There is still a lot to do and there will be more killing before its all over with. But it has been for the most part pacified. You won't read that in the msm though.

mundame
06-26-2008, 04:07 PM
The north gave in and signed a truce with the US after heavy bombing of hanoi. That was a victory.

Nope, that was a way for us to get out of Dodge. The war was unsustainable; Nixon had to get out. He didn't get out nearly soon enough, however --- secret plan to win the war, my eye!! That man was such a liar. Like Bush.

The Paris Peace Accords were the usual device for arranging a decent interval between our getting out and them taking over the country. Duh --- did anyone REALLY suppose South Vietnam would stay "free," if you can call that free? No, of course not.

I expect the same in Iraq: we'll pretend we won and arrange a decent interval of a few months to a year before Sadr or Iran or al Qaeda or whomever takes over after we get our troops out. And we have built ANOTHER stupid Embassy there, so there will be a good platform for the helicopter with all the people clinging onto the struts, trying to get out before they are killed by the incoming enemy.

They had already been effectively kicked out of the south.

Well, evidently not VERY effectively, since they rolled them tanks right back in and took over the country.

As for Desert Storm, that was a cease fire. We drove saddam's forces out of kuwaite.

If you drive them out, you've won. And note: unlike North Vietnam, Saddam did not come back with his tanks. How can you call that a "cease fire"??? We carpet-bombed the whole Iraqi army with B-52s! They were surrendering to CNN camera crews!! Now, THAT is what I call winning. Bush I had sensible war aims (get them OUT of Kuwait, permanently), and he won those war aims. Well done.

Of course we then had to put out the hundreds of oil fires they left when they retreated, and we had to stop before going on into baghdad to end the war properly, which is why we had to go back in 12 years later. Desert Storm was never finished.

Who cares about the oil fire vandalism? They're barbarians, what do you expect. We called Boots and Coots (I have their stock today, coincidentally; and not coincidentally considering the price of oil and the saber-rattling, it's going up.) and they put the fires out; they're from Texas and they know how to do that stuff.

It was finished. Saddam was 67 at the time of this latest war: how long could he really last? We should have waited him out. Or bothered to take the trouble to win! Either would have worked. What we did do, didn't work.

The baltic war has given us kosovo. A new muslim country on the belly of europe. And we still have peace keepers in the region. Good work bill.

Yes, well. Good point.

iraq is slowly becoming a success. There is still a lot to do and there will be more killing before its all over with. But it has been for the most part pacified. You won't read that in the msm though.

That's because it isn't true. Ten U.S. soldiers died since Monday; that's THIS Monday. Suicide bombers strike regularly. Assassinations are constant. Iraq isn't pacified at all and never will be, not by us.

They don't seem to like us, for some reason. We had the same sort of problem with the Vietnamese.

namvet
06-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Nope, that was a way for us to get out of Dodge. The war was unsustainable; Nixon had to get out. He didn't get out nearly soon enough, however --- secret plan to win the war, my eye!! That man was such a liar. Like Bush.

The Paris Peace Accords were the usual device for arranging a decent interval between our getting out and them taking over the country. Duh --- did anyone REALLY suppose South Vietnam would stay "free," if you can call that free? No, of course not.

I expect the same in Iraq: we'll pretend we won and arrange a decent interval of a few months to a year before Sadr or Iran or al Qaeda or whomever takes over after we get our troops out. And we have built ANOTHER stupid Embassy there, so there will be a good platform for the helicopter with all the people clinging onto the struts, trying to get out before they are killed by the incoming enemy.

Well, evidently not VERY effectively, since they rolled them tanks right back in and took over the country.

If you drive them out, you've won. And note: unlike North Vietnam, Saddam did not come back with his tanks. How can you call that a "cease fire"??? We carpet-bombed the whole Iraqi army with B-52s! They were surrendering to CNN camera crews!! Now, THAT is what I call winning. Bush I had sensible war aims (get them OUT of Kuwait, permanently), and he won those war aims. Well done.

Who cares about the oil fire vandalism? They're barbarians, what do you expect. We called Boots and Coots (I have their stock today, coincidentally; and not coincidentally considering the price of oil and the saber-rattling, it's going up.) and they put the fires out; they're from Texas and they know how to do that stuff.

It was finished. Saddam was 67 at the time of this latest war: how long could he really last? We should have waited him out. Or bothered to take the trouble to win! Either would have worked. What we did do, didn't work.

Yes, well. Good point.

That's because it isn't true. Ten U.S. soldiers died since Monday; that's THIS Monday. Suicide bombers strike regularly. Assassinations are constant. Iraq isn't pacified at all and never will be, not by us.

They don't seem to like us, for some reason. We had the same sort of problem with the Vietnamese.

you really get mad when your dead wrong