PDA

View Full Version : Paying income tax is Voluntary ????

namvet
06-20-2008, 11:33 AM
that's what senator Harry Reid claims. huh???? I want a 60 year tax refund now !!!! they tax us to death and don't even know the laws.........:laugh2:

R7mRSI8yWwg

Hobbit
06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
So, the difference between a voluntary and an involuntary system is that an involuntary system places the entire burden of correctly calculating tax on the government while a voluntary system has such complex calculation methods that it will almost assuredly draw more money from your pocket than is warranted, force you to figure that out on your own, force you to file a piece of paper proving you figured it out on your own, pay no interest on money wrongfully seized, and fine you for the rest of your life if you're late. I'll take the involuntary system, then.

Hagbard Celine
06-20-2008, 11:56 AM
So, the difference between a voluntary and an involuntary system is that an involuntary system places the entire burden of correctly calculating tax on the government while a voluntary system has such complex calculation methods that it will almost assuredly draw more money from your pocket than is warranted, force you to figure that out on your own, force you to file a piece of paper proving you figured it out on your own, pay no interest on money wrongfully seized, and fine you for the rest of your life if you're late. I'll take the involuntary system, then.

An involuntary system would be like similar to a fair tax system where we pay-out all our tax liability whenever we purchase something right?

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Accepting a job in the US makes you a volunteer to pay taxes in the US. The laws are complicated so you might need to get a CPA or a lawyer to help you out if you are confused about it.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Accepting a job in the US makes you a volunteer to pay taxes in the US. The laws are complicated so you might need to get a CPA or a lawyer to help you out if you are confused about it.

i need a lawyer just to figure out your posts :finger3:

06-20-2008, 06:13 PM
i need a lawyer just to figure out your posts :finger3:

trust me, a law degree doesnt help him make any sense.

crin63
06-20-2008, 06:53 PM
I'll give you some of the arguments against our tax system. I'm a little rusty on the topic so bear with me. These were common test questions at home growing up 25 years ago, lol.

1st off you work for wages not income. Income is a profit or gain from something like stocks. You work for wages, an equal exchange of labor for cash. No profit or gain there. Now the IRS calls income, monies from whatever source derived in order to get around the legal definitions and intent.

2nd you are forced into involuntary servitude as a book keeper for the government. You are also forced to store records for them without compensation.

3rd the only legal tax on individuals wages is an excise tax such as a sales tax.

I watched the fight up close and personal. You cannot win the fight, they wont let you, they cant let you. They seize all your assets so you don't have the funds to fight. My dad wasn't allowed to even present a case in tax court if he was using the Constitution and legal terminology. The only acceptable text is the internal revenue code.

Hobbit
06-20-2008, 08:09 PM
An involuntary system would be like similar to a fair tax system where we pay-out all our tax liability whenever we purchase something right?

No, that would be a voluntary system. If you don't want to pay taxes, you import things from overseas or move. In the U.S., there is no tax avoidance except for your money to never enter the United States at any point, and even then, Congress is trying to figure out how to collect taxes from you anyway.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 08:23 PM
trust me, a law degree doesnt help him make any sense.

i know :cool: maybe if i drank 12 of these...

http://blogs.marquettetribune.org/marquee/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/pabstblueribbon.jpg