PDA

View Full Version : Hagel is an idiot

Yurt
06-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Hagel says he'd consider VP offer from Obama By ANNA JO BRATTON, Associated Press Writer
4 minutes ago

OMAHA, Neb. - Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel said Friday he would consider serving as Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's running mate if asked, but he doesn't expect to be on any ticket.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620/ap_on_el_pr/obama_hagel

retiredman
06-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Hagel says he'd consider VP offer from Obama By ANNA JO BRATTON, Associated Press Writer
4 minutes ago

OMAHA, Neb. - Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel said Friday he would consider serving as Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's running mate if asked, but he doesn't expect to be on any ticket.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620/ap_on_el_pr/obama_hagel

can you provide any independent intellectual commentary about this point other than "Hagel is an idiot"? WHY do you think he is an idiot?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM
can you provide any independent intellectual commentary about this point other than "Hagel is an idiot"? WHY do you think he is an idiot?

you're a smart guy, right? you figure it out...

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:32 PM
This thread only intimates to insult Hagel and others including potential posters. Please carry on in the following conversation:

Here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

Thank you, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:35 PM
This thread only intimates to insult Hagel and others including potential posters. Please carry on in the following conversation:

Here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

Thank you, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is the truth, your thread came after, stop your whining little boy and deal with it :finger3:

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:41 PM
You insult the intelligence of even a Republican, yuk. My thread asks a question about a current newsworthy event/subject while yours attempts only to insult.

Check it out you yourself: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

See what I mean?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:44 PM
You insult the intelligence of even a Republican, yuk. My thread asks a question about a current newsworthy event/subject while yours attempts only to insult.

Check it out you yourself: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

See what I mean?

"of even" a republican...what is that supposed to mean? you have problem because i call them how i see them? you don't like the fact that i don't toe the party line? does that cause you to lose sleep pabst?

your thread was created after this one. does this intellectually bother you? it appears so, i could care less, all i want is mods to merge the thread for board continuity, all you want is your ego massaged like some lap dog.

see what i mean....

retiredman
06-20-2008, 07:47 PM
you're a smart guy, right? you figure it out...

I am a smart guy...smart enough to identify a thread with no original intellectual content.

plus ce que change, plus ce que meme chose.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:53 PM
I am a smart guy...smart enough to identify a thread with no original intellectual content.

plus ce que change, plus ce que meme chose.

i am not so sure about that, you know exactly how i feel about obama, yet you have no idea why i think hagel is an idiot.... guess you can't use your prefabricated lie about me being a racist this time eh...

hagel doesn't like bush, boo frickin hoo...but to willingly accept a racist idiot's "might happen" offer of veep is asinine. obama is so far left if he turns another corner he will bump into karl marx, that is if marx hasn't already channelled obama....

Yurt
06-20-2008, 08:34 PM
why aren't there any obamites here defending hagel? his most ardent follower, MFM, merely questioned my stated opinions, why no defense?

because there is none...

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:02 PM
My thread was created with an entirely different premise and an entirely different question, yuk, and you are still whining about it. Even Republicans disrespect whining, don't you know?

"of even" a republican...what is that supposed to mean? you have problem because i call them how i see them? you don't like the fact that i don't toe the party line? does that cause you to lose sleep pabst?

your thread was created after this one. does this intellectually bother you? it appears so, i could care less, all i want is mods to merge the thread for board continuity, all you want is your ego massaged like some lap dog.

see what i mean....

I'll tell you about "see what I mean". Go here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

Are you satisfied that it is only you that is whining about this?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 09:06 PM
My thread was created with an entirely different premise and an entirely different question, yuk, and you are still whining about it. Even Republicans disrespect whining, don't you know?

I'll tell you about "see what I mean". Go here: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=261766&posted=1#post261766

Are you satisfied that it is only you that is whining about this?

why are you still whining like a little boy? this thread existed before yours, whoopee, get over it. if the mods want to merge it, ok, whatever. but for you to continue whining like a fallen down donkey, is embarrasing.

if you have something to add to this thread, other than your insults, then bring it. do you defend obama? why is it you can't defend the the OP? are you skeeereed little boy?

stephanie
06-20-2008, 09:08 PM
I agree with you, Yurt..I hope Hagel is voted out of office when his time comes..He'll probably join the Democrat party, he is pretty much one anyway.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I agree with you, Yurt..I hope Hagel is voted out of office when his time comes..He'll probably join the Democrat party, he is pretty much one anyway.

absolutely. this guy is a fraud. if he does not like bush, ok, but to join the racist/enemy camp for VP is beyond comprehension, though our resident """preacher""" thinks otherwise

what are your reasons preacher for supporting hagel and obama in this union? my bet -- you will not answer in this thread again....

Yurt
06-20-2008, 10:41 PM
and still no dems support hagel.....telling

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 10:59 PM
I have seen nothing intimating that Hagel went looking for Obama, yuk. Care to extrapolate? Or are you satisfied in your own justifications for self doubt and fear?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 11:06 PM
I have seen nothing intimating that Hagel went looking for Obama, yuk. Care to extrapolate? Or are you satisfied in your own justifications for self doubt and fear?

say what pabst...

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 11:17 PM
You keep calling Hagel an idiot, intimating he is looking for a piece of the dem ticket, etc.

say what pabst...

I say it ain't so and I ain't seen anything to say it is so.

BTW, the name is Busch.

stephanie
06-20-2008, 11:34 PM
You keep calling Hagel an idiot, intimating he is looking for a piece of the dem ticket, etc.

I say it ain't so and I ain't seen anything to say it is so.

BTW, the name is Busch.

So Busch, what do you think of Joe Lieberman being considered for John McCains Vp?

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:23 AM
Joe would love it, stevie!!!!!!!!!!

So Busch, what do you think of Joe Lieberman being considered for John McCains Vp?

But, this conversation is about Chuck Hagel being an idiot. What is the premise? I can find no premise for the question/observation. Are you also an idiot, stevie?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
06-21-2008, 03:39 PM
absolutely. this guy is a fraud. if he does not like bush, ok, but to join the racist/enemy camp for VP is beyond comprehension, though our resident """preacher""" thinks otherwise

what are your reasons preacher for supporting hagel and obama in this union? my bet -- you will not answer in this thread again....

:lol:

retiredman
06-21-2008, 10:12 PM

I appreciate any politician who is willing to reach across the aisle to find common ground. I have never said that I thought that Hagel would be a good choice for Obama's VP, only that his stating that he would consider such a union did not make him an idiot.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 10:50 PM
I appreciate any politician who is willing to reach across the aisle to find common ground. I have never said that I thought that Hagel would be a good choice for Obama's VP, only that his stating that he would consider such a union did not make him an idiot.

fair enough, so you think it is a good political move for hagel? you think it will make his voters proud of him?

retiredman
06-21-2008, 11:06 PM
fair enough, so you think it is a good political move for hagel? you think it will make his voters proud of him?

I have not taken the time to consider all of the myriad variables that would allow me to answer your first question. I think that his constituents have known he was a maverick for quite some time... and given the fact that he has always said he would retire from the senate in 2008, I don't think that his voters have much to say about what he may or may not do after that time.

my point remains.... I question how anyone can say that a man who has had the brilliant career that Chuch Hagel has had is an "idiot" simply because he is willing to try to bridge the divide between democrats and republicans in a new career position that he would begin after he left the senate at the time he has always said he would. I think using the word "idiot" in such a discussion is inaccurate and inflammatory, shedding much more heat than light. Just more insults.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 11:09 PM
I have not taken the time to consider all of the myriad variables that would allow me to answer your first question. I think that his constituents have known he was a maverick for quite some time... and given the fact that he has always said he would retire from the senate in 2008, I don't think that his voters have much to say about what he may or may not do after that time.

my point remains.... I question how anyone can say that a man who has had the brilliant career that Chuch Hagel has had is an "idiot" simply because he is willing to try to bridge the divide between democrats and republicans in a new career position that he would begin after he left the senate at the time he has always said he would. I think using the word "idiot" in such a discussion is inaccurate and inflammatory, shedding much more heat than light. Just more insults.

it is only "bridging" the divide to YOU and your ilk. i am sure you would say that Reid is a genius for wanting to be mccain's VP....

retiredman
06-21-2008, 11:19 PM
it is only "bridging" the divide to YOU and your ilk. i am sure you would say that Reid is a genius for wanting to be mccain's VP....

If Reid were a moderate to conservative democrat who had promised to leave the senate in 2008, I would think it was a positive development that the parties were trying to bridge the chasm that has grown between them.

I seriously admired John McCain in 2000 and spoke often about the possibility of a McCain versus Bradley election where I would be given two good men to vote for. Instead we got Gore v. Bush and I held my nose and voted for Gore.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 11:21 PM
If Reid were a moderate to conservative democrat who had promised to leave the senate in 2008, I would think it was a positive development that the parties were trying to bridge the chasm that has grown between them.

I seriously admired John McCain in 2000 and spoke often about the possibility of a McCain versus Bradley election where I would be given two good men to vote for. Instead we got Gore v. Bush and I held my nose and voted for Gore.

whooopee

retiredman
06-21-2008, 11:27 PM
whooopee

I answered your question. You still apparently defend your calling a decorated Vietnam veteran, a supremely successful businessman and a two term US Senator an "idiot" and trying to pass such insults off as debate.

Again...at times like these, I wonder if the "Yurt" posting stuff like this is not actually the real Yurt's grade school nephew logged on to DP while his uncle is otherwise engaged.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 11:30 PM
I answered your question. You still apparently defend your calling a decorated Vietnam veteran, a supremely successful businessman and a two term US Senator an "idiot" and trying to pass such insults off as debate.

Again...at times like these, I wonder if the "Yurt" posting stuff like this is not actually the real Yurt's grade school nephew logged on to DP while his uncle is otherwise engaged.

insults, whooopeee

liar

retiredman
06-21-2008, 11:38 PM
insults, whooopeee

liar

suggesting that your calling Hagel an "Idiot" is immature and not really a comment that engenders intelligent debate is not an insult, it is my heartfelt opinion.

don't call me a liar.