PDA

View Full Version : Hagel Considered as Possible Obama Veep!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:06 PM
There is obviously a lot of support for an Obama/Hagel Democratic Ticket but my question is, "Why would either even consider it?" I would think that Hagel would be better off running with McCain. Outside their positions on the War On Iraq, there is very little difference between them, don't you think?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:22 PM
beat you to it, see "hagel is an idiot" thread in politics :)

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't think so, yuk. I would've posted there had it been there when I posted this one. Wut? You gonna whine and cry now?

beat you to it, see "hagel is an idiot" thread in politics :)

Sheesh, wut a wus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:33 PM
I don't think so, yuk. I would've posted there had it been there when I posted this one. Wut? You gonna whine and cry now?

tool, pointing out facts to you is "whining"

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Your point there, yuk, is only to insult people especially Senator Hagel, (R - Oklahoma) and other posters that disagree with you.

tool, pointing out facts to you is "whining"

Here I ask a question of a current newsworthy event and you pisss and moan about it and accuse me of stepping on your toes!!!!!!!!! Seriously, yuk, get over yourself.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Your point there, yuk, is only to insult people especially Senator Hagel, (R - Oklahoma) and other posters that disagree with you.

Here I ask a question of a current newsworthy event and you pisss and moan about it and accuse me of stepping on your toes!!!!!!!!! Seriously, yuk, get over yourself.

posters? what posters? stop lying. and lets hope the mods merge these threads....

PostmodernProphet
06-20-2008, 07:40 PM

actually, Psych....the time log shows he posted about an hour and a half before you did.......
Hagel has a tradition of wearing costumes to work on Halloween, usually masquerading as colleagues or other notable political figures. He has arrived at work dressed as Joe Biden, John McCain, Colin Powell, and Pat Roberts in past years.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Hagel

I bet pictures of him dressed as Powell would make for interesting campaign ads........

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:47 PM
He posted on the idiocy of Hagel. I posted on the significance of the possibility of a Hagel/Obama/McCain ticket, take your choice, please.

actually, Psych....the time log shows he posted about an hour and a half before you did.......

Yuk took it wrong and decided to try and hijack this meaningful conversation to the benefit of his own antagonistics in debate. It isn't the first ime, pmp.

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:50 PM
You've already attempted to antagonize posters in that thread, yuk. Why would the mods want to merge these threads that are so differently propagated and discussed?

posters? what posters? stop lying. and lets hope the mods merge these threads....

Smell that?

Check your shoes..................

PostmodernProphet
06-20-2008, 07:52 PM
He posted on the idiocy of Hagel. I posted on the significance of the possibility of a Hagel/Obama/McCain ticket, take your choice, please.

/shrugs....is it okay if I post about his idiocy here?........look, you guys have Lieberman, we have Hagel.....we'll trade you if you throw in two senate pages to be named later.....

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Just who are you calling an "idiot", pmp? This thread is about the possibility of Chuck Hagel being considered by the Obama Camp for a suggestion. How does that make an idiot of anyone other than the ones that willing misunderstand the question and the subject?

/shrugs....is it okay if I post about his idiocy here?........look, you guys have Lieberman, we have Hagel.....we'll trade you if you throw in two senate pages to be named later.....

But, I'll give you a pass on this one, pmp. Maybe you just got caught up in the offending one?!??!!????!??!?!?!?! If you're trying to use Lieberman for an excuse we'll have a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-20-2008, 09:27 PM
what significance is there? a liberal republican is willing to betray the party that put him in power. what a surprise!

stephanie
06-20-2008, 09:51 PM
I think Hagel should become the Obambams bitch. He's been one for the Democrats for a long time now..We WONT be sad to see him GONE..:dance:

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Chuck Hagel is one of the most conservative Senators to ever sit in the Chamber, a'21. As he is a decorated and heroic Veteran that opposes the direction of the current War On Iraq you intend to dismiss him as a "liberal" for your own purely ideological purposes? Ask me why I am not surprised by that double talk of yours?!?!?!?!?!?!?!