PDA

View Full Version : Set 'Em Up Bartender!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 07:25 PM
For the first time in a very long time I have some free time for DP on an early Friday Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check all your guns and knives at the door!!!!!!!!! The bar is open and the tab is on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your pleasure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yurt
06-20-2008, 08:07 PM
a rare drink, unknown to most, lets see if you can actually make it:

psychobegone

ya dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger3:

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 08:11 PM
You forgot to clean them shoes off, didn't 'cha, yuk?

a rare drink, unknown to most, lets see if you can actually make it:

psychobegone

ya dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger3:

Sure, I know the drink!!!!!!!!!! It is very common within the reichwingers that would rather that Americans like me would just go away. It doesn't solve anything or even illuminate any credible debate but it does make you feel better!!!!!!!!!!

Would rather it shaken or stirred?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 08:56 PM

Sure, I know the drink!!!!!!!!!! It is very common within the reichwingers that would rather that Americans like me would just go away. It doesn't solve anything or even illuminate any credible debate but it does make you feel better!!!!!!!!!!

sips, gulp, burp...

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Glad you enjoyed the horse piss, yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sips, gulp, burp...

It is a reichwing favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
06-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Glad you enjoyed the horse piss, yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a reichwing favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you know that makes me sick....

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 09:38 PM
I tried to give you some pos rep, yuk, but I double clicked on the rep icon and it told me I'd have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeesh!!!!! What a glitch!!!!!!!!!

Silver
06-20-2008, 09:39 PM

You bet...it would be nice if "Americans like you" did just go away.....just disappear.....
Then there would only be American like "us".... patriots....

Mr. P
06-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I'll just have a beer with my popcorn or peanuts, you do have that stuff, right Psycho? :cheers2:

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Maybe someday you and I can sit, get drunk and compare the scars we've earned in the defense of this nation, sliver.

You bet...it would be nice if "Americans like you" did just go away.....just disappear.....
Then there would only be American like "us".... patriots....

Until then, you're no patriot that I can respect. Maybe you're an al Queda patiot? I really dunno?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

In any event, step up to the bar and order you a refreshment. Don't worry about the cost of it. The price has already been paid by much more deserving than yourself.

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 02:35 AM
This is the Lounge, Mr. Pee. If we don't have it, we'll get it, don't 'cha know?

I'll just have a beer with my popcorn or peanuts, you do have that stuff, right Psycho? :cheers2:

I thought sour grapes and white whine was your thing?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!