PDA

View Full Version : You think I am liberal...

gabosaurus
06-20-2008, 08:45 PM
While my daughter was hanging out with my husband and his sister in Las Vegas, I took some time to have lunch with a long-time friend of my dad. He is so radical left-wing, it is almost off the scale. :)

He was all worked up about Bush planning to attack Iran before he leaves office. If that happens, it will lead to a "populist Civil War." An army of radical lefties will storm the White House and take it by force. Others will launch major protests in all major American cities. They will be joined by military forces, who will not want to get killed in the resulting war.
Bush and his "henchmen" will be put on trial for treason and war crimes.
It was interesting stuff. The plans are supposed to be already in place.

He is not worried about the election. He believes Bush will attempt to declare martial law in response to the insurgence.

Strangely enough, he is also a gun enthusiast. He is a against any type of gun control law.
Obviously because his people have a lot of guns.

Yurt
06-20-2008, 09:02 PM
gabs, you are who you are, words like liberal, conservative.... do not us justice, for most of us do not truly fit the 'molds'. i respect your opinions and thoughts, while always wrong to mine, i respect them :p.

it is good you have talks with such people, it is an eye opener is it not...

Silver
06-20-2008, 09:11 PM
While my daughter was hanging out with my husband and his sister in Las Vegas, I took some time to have lunch with a long-time friend of my dad. He is so radical left-wing, it is almost off the scale. :)

He was all worked up about Bush planning to attack Iran before he leaves office. If that happens, it will lead to a "populist Civil War." An army of radical lefties will storm the White House and take it by force. Others will launch major protests in all major American cities. They will be joined by military forces, who will not want to get killed in the resulting war.
Bush and his "henchmen" will be put on trial for treason and war crimes.
It was interesting stuff. The plans are supposed to be already in place.

He is not worried about the election. He believes Bush will attempt to declare martial law in response to the insurgence.

Strangely enough, he is also a gun enthusiast. He is a against any type of gun control law.
Obviously because his people have a lot of guns.

Whats really important is this Gabby.....

Is it too difficult for you to see this fact....that this lunch partner of yours is in fact, fuckin' insane.....not confused, not just partisan, not just far-left...but fuckin' insane.... and sadly, its becoming more and more the norm for a large number of Democrats....

06-20-2008, 09:31 PM
What the heck is the radical left going to do when President Bush leaves office without declaring martial law and trying to assume dictatorial power as they've been screaming since the 2000 election?

Abbey Marie
06-21-2008, 06:52 AM
People like Gabby's lunch partner (much like those G8 professional protesters) are desperately searching for something to believe in; something to give them a reason to get up in the morning. Thus, the strong passion and grandiose "dreams".

They are also often prone to believing in conspiracy theories involving those "in power", and salivate at the thought of a major convention to disrupt. Armed revolution is nirvana. If only they would use their destructive energies for good instead of evil, lol.

midcan5
06-21-2008, 07:56 AM
He's no liberal, he's a wacko. I have always been amazed at how right and left seem to meet in a circle, the more obsessed they are, either with control or utopia, the more they draw together in an abandonment of human rights.

Trigg
06-21-2008, 10:04 AM
What the heck is the radical left going to do when President Bush leaves office without declaring martial law and trying to assume dictatorial power as they've been screaming since the 2000 election?

A lot of dem conspiracy theorists are going to be left scratching their head and thinking...........what's his plan. Maybe Bush will be secretly pulling the strings behind Obama?????

After all the republicans have already been blamed for voting machine inconsistencies during the dem primary.

Where is liesmatter when you really need her???

gabosaurus
06-21-2008, 10:09 AM
He is no more left wing that many of you are right wing. You have plans, he has plans.
Dude works for a bank. Meaning he has a conservative cover to hide his insidious plans. :p

Trigg
06-21-2008, 10:15 AM
He is no more left wing that many of you are right wing. You have plans, he has plans.
Dude works for a bank. Meaning he has a conservative cover to hide his insidious plans. :p

That particular conspiracy theory has been floating around Europe for the last 4 yrs. They've since moved on to others, maybe this guy is just slow as well as crazy.

gabosaurus
06-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Or perhaps it is still there (and more developed) and you fail to realize it.

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 10:23 AM
"You think that's bad! Remember the time I won a date to Mexico with Gary Coleman?" :dance:

Trigg
06-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Or perhaps it is still there (and more developed) and you fail to realize it.

It's still aint gonna happen and anyone who believes it will is nucking futs. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Keep telling yourself that. The Homeland Security yahoos believe it more than you do.

Trigg
06-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Keep telling yourself that. The Homeland Security yahoos believe it more than you do.

Well Nov. is just around the corner so very soon we will see who the nut job conspiracy theorist is.

But like I said some people hate conservatives so much and think Bush has so much power that they'll probably be floating the idea that he's behind the scenes running Obama's Presidency. Keep your hands on that :tinfoil: hat you may need it.