PDA

View Full Version : Obama the racist brought race FIRST again

Yurt
06-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080620/pl_nm/usa_politics_obama_race_dc

coming from the racist who said "race is not something we can ignore right now"

you obamofiles are sick to follow this ...............

Psychoblues
06-20-2008, 10:52 PM
No shit, sherlock!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Mississippi. How many examples do you need?

Yurt
06-20-2008, 11:05 PM
No shit, sherlock!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Mississippi. How many examples do you need?

i don't, your leader is a racist, what examples....

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2008, 11:10 PM
I dont trust obama

Psychoblues
06-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Yeah, examples. You make an accusation but you provide nothing to back it up. Maybe it is you that is so concerned with race?

i don't, your leader is a racist, what examples....

Or,,,,,,maybe you're just scared to death and you won't be happy until you think everyone is as inferior and scared as you?

Trigg
06-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Obama and the MSM are trying to make inexperience a positive and it just isn't. The media was all over Bush and his inexperience, it was a negative then and it's a negative now.

Obama listen up----your race has nothing to do with you not being ready to hold this office. You won the Illinois senate and immediately ran for US senate you won that and immediately started running for US President. What job have you completed exactly??????? Why did you vote "present" 180 times instead of taking a stand on a position???????

As far as I know there are exactly NO adds out there regarding Obama's race, so why is he bringing this up???? The ONLY ones bringing up race so far in this election have been the dems---Hillary to be exact.

hjmick
06-21-2008, 10:59 AM
It may very well be difficult for McCain to run on the stewardship of the economy or foreign policy, but it will be impossible for Obama to run on either.