PDA

View Full Version : as i was reading another post, i had a thought

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 01:04 AM
I would like to hear from anti-war folks, on why they are against the war, and why they believe i should be against the war too

My Winter Storm
06-22-2008, 03:48 AM
I would like to hear from anti-war folks, on why they are against the war, and why they believe i should be against the war too

There was no justification for the war in Iraq. Saddam was not an immediate threat to the US, he was not responsible for 9/11. The person responsible for 9/11 is a free man right now because Bush decided to go where there was oil - and money.

War kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Those Iraqis never asked to have their homes destroyed, and nor did they ask to have to search through the rubble for their family members.

People die in war, that is a sad reality, but war should be a last option, and this war was unjustified because there was never a justified reason for it.

And that is why I am against the Iraq war.

Joe Steel
06-22-2008, 05:19 AM

War is a last resort, something to be avoided. It's something not be contemplated until all other possible solutions to a problem of the most serious nature have been proven to be unworkable.

Whatever problem the US had with Iraq, if any, wasn't serious. It could have been solved well short of war.