PDA

View Full Version : Red state men wanted.

midcan5
06-21-2008, 02:49 PM
ann coulter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOud6J6DzI

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Haha. That impression nails her.

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Haha. That impression nails her.

Ann scares you, doesn't she frat boy? This fag in the video is more your speed, isn't it?

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 04:53 PM
ann coulter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOud6J6DzI

Still waiting for your answer ace.......How about YOU give us the positives to society that changing the definition of marriage and allowing people that have sex with their own gender to wed. Try to do that without looking for some pithy little gay blog to copy.

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Ann scares you, doesn't she frat boy? This fag in the video is more your speed, isn't it?

I never joined a frat.

It's a woman in the video, not a "fag" as you put it so eloquently--an ugly woman, which is fitting for who she's impersonating.

No, Ann Coulter does not "scare" me. I feel sorry for any person who has as much negativity filling them up as she does.

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I never joined a frat.

It's a woman in the video, not a "fag" as you put it so eloquently--an ugly woman, which is fitting for who she's impersonating.

No, Ann Coulter does not "scare" me. I feel sorry for any person who has as much negativity filling them up as she does.

You're right and she is quite possibly the ugliest gay impersonator trying to impersonate Ann Coulter I have ever seen. Hear's a flick for you fratboy.......

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4254007577/

manu1959
06-21-2008, 05:14 PM
I never joined a frat.

man you must have great sympathy for keith olberman....

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 07:17 PM
You're right and she is quite possibly the ugliest gay impersonator trying to impersonate Ann Coulter I have ever seen. Hear's a flick for you fratboy.......

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4254007577/

Learning disability? Once again, I'm not a member of a frat.

Once again, it's a woman in the video, not a "fag."

Interesting taste in movies. Something you're not telling us Sitarro?

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 07:18 PM
man you must have great sympathy for keith olberman....

No, has he endured some sort of bad luck I'm not aware of?

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Learning disability? Once again, I'm not a member of a frat.

Once again, it's a woman in the video, not a "fag."

Interesting taste in movies. Something you're not telling us Sitarro?

I know she's not a fag, she is impersonating a fag impersonating Ann Coulter.....geezzz and you say I have a learning disability.

The movie came up when I googled the ugly broad in the video doing the impersonation of a tranny. Just thought it might be of interest to you being a frat wanna be and a bit too much on the gay bandwagon.

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 07:26 PM
I know she's not a fag, she is impersonating a fag impersonating Ann Coulter.....geezzz and you say I have a learning disability.

The movie came up when I googled the ugly broad in the video doing the impersonation of a tranny. Just thought it might be of interest to you being a frat wanna be and a bit too much on the gay bandwagon.

Ah, I see. By "A bit too much on the gay bandwagon" you mean acknowledges that they have a right to do what they want right? By your logic, I guess if I stood up for higher wages for garbage men it would mean I was one of them too (shrug). Hey I also stand up against cruelty to animals. So we've discovered that I'm a gay dog garbage man. Wow!
I don't know why you think she's doing an impression of a tranny :dunno: She sounds exactly like Coulter to me. The impression is so good, it's almost uncanny.
Where is this "frat" business coming from? Did you not get invited to parties in college Sitarro? It's okay man. Not everybody's popular :poke:

LOL

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Ah, I see. By "A bit too much on the gay bandwagon" you mean acknowledges that they have a right to do what they want right? By your logic, I guess if I stood up for higher wages for garbage men it would mean I was one of them too (shrug). Hey I also stand up against cruelty to animals. So we've discovered that I'm a gay dog garbage man. Wow!
I don't know why you think she's doing an impression of a tranny :dunno: She sounds exactly like Coulter to me. The impression is so good, it's almost uncanny.
Where is this "frat" business coming from? Did you not get invited to parties in college Sitarro? It's okay man. Not everybody's popular :poke:

LOL

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
06-21-2008, 07:57 PM
No, has he endured some sort of bad luck I'm not aware of?

sadly yes.....he was born without a functioning brain......

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 07:57 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Glad to see you've got a sense of humor man :cheers2:

midcan5
06-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Still waiting for your answer ace.......How about YOU give us the positives to society that changing the definition of marriage and allowing people that have sex with their own gender to wed. Try to do that without looking for some pithy little gay blog to copy.

Sorry, being a busy, hard working liberal I don't always have time to read through all threads, so please give me link to that query and I'll go back and answer.