PDA

View Full Version : Me....

OCA
06-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Ray lets debate the the benefits or non-benefits of homosexuality and specifically queer marriage to society.

You take the queer side Mr. "queer marriage advocate".

Roomy
06-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Ray lets debate the the benefits or non-benefits of homosexuality and specifically queer marriage to society.

You take the queer side Mr. "queer marriage advocate".

Can't you speak for yourself, why get Martin to do it for you, unless of course you think he makes more sense?:cool:

midcan5
06-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Please excuse but some more ammunition to support OCA.

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

http://aintchristian.blogspot.com/2007/02/10-best-reasons-gay-marriage-is-wrong.html

If you don't like gays blame straight people, they are the ones still having them.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 02:28 PM
me and the retard :lame2:

OCA
06-21-2008, 02:37 PM
me and the retard :lame2:

Oh give up the pc shtick and call a spade a spade, the guy is 6 bricks over being fully blown retarded.

OCA
06-21-2008, 02:38 PM

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

http://aintchristian.blogspot.com/2007/02/10-best-reasons-gay-marriage-is-wrong.html

If you don't like gays blame straight people, they are the ones still having them.

Wow! Just ignore the actual detrimental effects of the queer choice lifestyle like, lets say for instance....................AIDS.

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 02:40 PM

How adorable, you frequent anti-Christian blogs run by preteen mental cases. How about YOU give us the positives to society that changing the definition of marriage and allowing people that have sex with their own gender to wed. Try to do that without looking for some pithy little gay blog to copy.

OCA
06-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Can't you speak for yourself, why get Martin to do it for you, unless of course you think he makes more sense?:cool:

"look yonder children, why we've run across a talking pissant"

Roomy
06-21-2008, 02:53 PM
"look yonder children, why we've run across a talking pissant"

You don't like it when I make you look small, do you?:laugh2:

manu1959
06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
this is yet another flame thread......any reason why this is not in the steel cage where it belongs.....

Roomy
06-21-2008, 03:01 PM
this is yet another flame thread......any reason why this is not in the steel cage where it belongs.....

Yes, the reason being, OCA is mentally challenged.

OCA
06-21-2008, 03:05 PM

Fuck you, this ain't no flame thread, well not until the dumb bunch joined in.

OCA
06-21-2008, 03:06 PM
You don't like it when I make you look small, do you?:laugh2:

"Debate or shut the fuck up" said the class to the pissant.

Roomy
06-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Fuck you, this ain't no flame thread, well not until the dumb bunch joined in.

Everything you post is flaming, you thick bastard.I challenge you to a debate of your choosing as long as it has nothing to do with homosexuality, you would have me at a disadvantage.:cool:

jackass
06-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Starting a thread called me vs the retard is flaming...and against the rules.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 03:34 PM
:laugh2:

Roomy
06-21-2008, 03:36 PM
:laugh2:

:laugh2: you liked that didn't you?:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 04:34 PM

Damn, tried to rep you but I gotta spread da peanut butta first!!!

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow! Just ignore the actual detrimental effects of the queer choice lifestyle like, lets say for instance....................AIDS.

Absolutely right OCA. Good point. Straight people can't catch AIDS. :rolleyes:

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 04:43 PM

Indiana Jones isn't a pussy, you using his image for your avatar is an obamanation(spelling is intentional).

I have the same challenge for you frat boy........How about YOU give us the positives to society that changing the definition of marriage and allowing people that have sex with their own gender to wed. Try to do that without looking for some pithy little gay blog to copy.

dan
06-21-2008, 05:19 PM
I have the same challenge for you frat boy........How about YOU give us the positives to society that changing the definition of marriage and allowing people that have sex with their own gender to wed. Try to do that without looking for some pithy little gay blog to copy.

Let gay marry, then society is allowed to evolve and hopefully deal with real issues rather than this non-issue that has been pushed to earth-shattering status by the media and the Bush administration. Then, hopefully, we solve the real problems in our country.

The real issue is the fact that marriage don't mean shit anymore. 50% of marriages end in divorce, there is constant who-married-who celebrity fodder in the news. Nevermind the fact that you guys think that homosexuals are suddenly going to turn straight because they can't wear a ring on their finger? That's pretty naive.

Silver
06-21-2008, 05:26 PM

You should have stopped after the first 5 words of # 1.....
After that, the rest of your post is nonsense....:lame2:

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 08:14 PM
You should have stopped after the first 5 words of # 1.....
After that, the rest of your post is nonsense....:lame2:

Don't know which post you read, but what I read directly refutes every single grievance conservatives have ever uttered on the issue of homosexuality.

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Indiana Jones isn't a pussy, you using his image for your avatar is an obamanation(spelling is intentional).

It will make a lot of people happy. It will create jobs in the wedding industry. It will create tons of new, two-parent homes for orphaned and/or adoptable children. It will also prove all you homophobes wrong. :poke:

manu1959
06-21-2008, 08:30 PM
It will make a lot of people happy. It will create jobs in the wedding industry. It will create tons of new, two-parent homes for orphaned and/or adoptable children. It will also prove all you homophobes wrong. :poke:

it will cost the irs millions......it will cost employers millions in spousal health care coverage......doubt a spike in wedding planner income will offset that.....

that said i don't give a flying fuck who marries whom.....

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 08:43 PM
it will cost the irs millions......it will cost employers millions in spousal health care coverage......doubt a spike in wedding planner income will offset that.....

that said i don't give a flying fuck who marries whom.....

F*ck the IRS, disintegrate it, switch to consumption tax system and universal healthcare! Problems solved.

manu1959
06-21-2008, 09:01 PM
F*ck the IRS, disintegrate it, switch to consumption tax system and universal healthcare! Problems solved.

interesting......no irs.......comsumption tax system ......yet universal healthcare......how do you plan to pay fo uHC

Yurt
06-21-2008, 10:54 PM
:laugh2: you liked that didn't you?:laugh2:

of course, i knew this thread was headed for the cage and so did you :)

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 11:05 PM
oca has a crush on me :laugh2:

Yes, the reason being, OCA is mentally challenged.

Yurt
06-21-2008, 11:10 PM
oca has a crush on me :laugh2:

then change your annoying avi :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-21-2008, 11:11 PM
asburgers is not retarded, but getting you to be honest is like getting clinton to be faithful

Oh give up the pc shtick and call a spade a spade, the guy is 6 bricks over being fully blown retarded.

OCA
06-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Starting a thread called me vs the retard is flaming...and against the rules.

No actually its not when the retard is in fact retarded................dumbass.

OCA
06-22-2008, 10:49 AM
asburgers is not retarded, but getting you to be honest is like getting clinton to be faithful

Yes it is, look at your posts here and tell us all that you are not retarded, the condition is written all over them.

BTW, I don't think you have aspbergers but rather you have asseaters.

OCA
06-22-2008, 10:52 AM

They do.............thanks to queers.(look up AIDS explosion in America late 70's early 80's)

Would you like me to pull up some CDC stats that show that even though people who choose to be queer make up at best estimate 2% of the population they account for the overwhelming majority of new AIDS cases in America every year?

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Everything you post is flaming, you thick bastard.I challenge you to a debate of your choosing as long as it has nothing to do with homosexuality, you would have me at a disadvantage.:cool:

You don't want to discuss the vileness of homosexuality because you know you will get slaughtered, you ain't shit but...............................I'll take that challenge.

Topic: the continued illegal occupation of Cyprus by Turkey and the U.N's role in propogating it. You take the side of the dogs errr I mean Turks since Pikeys are 1 and the same, that is to say both are Gypsy like.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:22 AM
No actually its not when the retard is in fact retarded................dumbass.

By whose definition? Yours? Well that doesnt equal up to a pile of shit.

Martin has already proved you wrong on many occasions that Aspburgers isnt mental retardation.

Using your mentality, I guess you must be homosexual too. You are Greek correct?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:27 AM

Martin has already proved you wrong on many occasions that Aspburgers isnt mental retardation.

Using your mentality, I guess you must be homosexual too. You are Greek correct?

Ancient, need I explain ancient too?

You are American too, right? You still own some slaves? Slaughtered any Indians lately?

You get my point? Well maybe you are inapable but still...............PWNED.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Ancient, need I explain ancient too?

You are American too, right? You still own some slaves? Slaughtered any Indians lately?

You get my point? Well maybe you are inapable but still...............PWNED.

Its still in your blood! Its part of your genetics.

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:29 AM

Oh and forgot, my opinion is everything, its the gold standard.

Asseaters is a mental defect, couple that with his general douchebagness and VOILA! you have retard.

PWNED

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Its still in your blood! Its part of your genetics.

Not possible. homosexuality is a choice.......no genetic link exists.

Nice try though, you sure you want to do this with me? It won't look right for staff to get their ass handed to them.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh and forgot, my opinion is everything, its the gold standard.

Asseaters is a mental defect, couple that with his general douchebagness and VOILA! you have retard.

PWNED

Right. Any mental defect in retardation just like any Greek is a homo.

See how it works? :poke:

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Right. Any mental defect in retardation just like any Greek is a homo.

See how it works? :poke:

No, you aren't getting it.

Take the fact that he has admitted to having asseaters, couple that with his pic and then couple that with his own words and actions here on this board and that=retard.

I don't fudge the results, I just report them.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Not possible. homosexuality is a choice.......no genetic link exists.

Nice try though, you sure you want to do this with me? It won't look right for staff to get their ass handed to them.

Never scared me off before. Never handed me my ass before either. Good try though.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:38 AM

Take the fact that he has admitted to having asseaters, couple that with his pic and then couple that with his own words and actions here on this board and that=retard.

I totally understand. You are Greek right?

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:40 AM
You are Greek right?

From the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Your stupid point to that question is?

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Never scared me off before. Never handed me my ass before either. Good try though.

Ohhhh Jacko!:laugh2: You silly bullshitter you!:laugh2:

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:43 AM

Take the fact that he has admitted to having asseaters,

From the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Your stupid point to that question is?

Well youre an admitted Greek just like he is an admitted Aspburgers sufferer.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Ohhhh Jacko!:laugh2: You silly bullshitter you!:laugh2:

:laugh2: I dont know what you find so funny... :laugh2:

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Well youre an admitted Greek just like he is an admitted Aspburgers sufferer.

Admitting to being Greek is admitting to being a member of the master race, its what we all aspire to be.

Guess I was just lucky enough to be born a virile female magnet, but please continue on with the ancient Greece shit, we need the lightheartedness and silliness of it all around here.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Admitting to being Greek is admitting to being a member of the master race, its what we all aspire to be.

Guess I was just lucky enough to be born a virile female magnet, but please continue on with the ancient Greece shit, we need the lightheartedness and silliness of it all around here.

Hey now, be proud of your heritage and all its homosexuality!!

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:48 AM
:laugh2: I dont know what you find so funny... :laugh2:

*Jacko winks at OCA letting OCA know that Jacko knows the unspoken truth about asshandings to Jacko*

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:49 AM
*Jacko winks at OCA letting OCA know that Jacko knows the unspoken truth about asshandings to Jacko*

Yes...Jackass winks back...knowing the REAL truth!

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey now, be proud of your heritage and all its homosexuality!!

Lol, instead of going back just 10,000 yrs why not go back to the cavemen too?

LMFAO! Desperation is funny to watch.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Lol, instead of going back just 10,000 yrs why not go back to the cavemen too?

LMFAO! Desperation is funny to watch.

No desperation about it. Using your logic it makes perfect sense!

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Yes...Jackass winks back...knowing the REAL truth!

How long did your little 24 hr ban of me last a week or two ago Jackie?:laugh2:

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
No desperation about it. Using your logic it makes perfect sense!

No, actually it does not, i'm using evidence from 2008, you are picking shit out of your inner rectum, am I getting through to you? Are you seeing what others reading this simply comprehend?

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
How long did your little 24 hr ban of me last a week or two ago Jackie?:laugh2:

What can I say...Jim has a soft heart when he hears a grown man cry to get back on the board.

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:55 AM
No, actually it does not, i'm using evidence from 2008, you are picking shit out of your inner rectum, am I getting through to you? Are you seeing what others reading this simply comprehend?

No you arent using any evidence at all. Martin already proved to you that Asperburgers wasnt metal retardation. You are using your own opinion. Picking shit out of my inner rectum?? I will leave that for you and your fellow Greeks thanks!

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:56 AM
What can I say...Jim has a soft heart when he hears a grown man cry to get back on the board.

Jacko, Jacko..............defamation of character, libel, slander...........do you know no shame? Is there a limit to your lies?

jackass
06-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Jacko, Jacko..............defamation of character, libel, slander...........do you know no shame? Is there a limit to your lies?

Lies?? Lies?? Ok....maybe not crying. You have me on that. How about forcing your way back onto the board after you were banned?? Is that more appropriate??? :laugh2:

OCA
06-22-2008, 11:59 AM
No you arent using any evidence at all. Martin already proved to you that Asperburgers wasnt metal retardation. You are using your own opinion. Picking shit out of my inner rectum?? I will leave that for you and your fellow Greeks thanks!

And from all evidence I think Ray is lying about his condition. You see? I use his own actions and words as evidence of his retardation, remember...............I can't post stuff under his nic, this shit is from his own posts.

Don't be afraid though, its ok to call a retard a retard, don't fall for the pc shit.

jackass
06-22-2008, 12:00 PM
And from all evidence I think Ray is lying about his condition. You see? I use his own actions and words as evidence of his retardation, remember...............I can't post stuff under his nic, this shit is from his own posts.

Don't be afraid though, its ok to call a retard a retard, don't fall for the pc shit.

Please dont think anymore. And now its not ok to call a retard a retard...its called flaming and once again, against the board rules.

OCA
06-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Is that more appropriate??? :laugh2:

No, not more appropriate. I simply said give me a reprieve from a wrongful conviction, made fun of you a little and was back on within 30 seconds.

It seems to me that Jimmy agreed with the wrongful conviction, you revealed yourself to have an itchy ban finger when it comes to me.

You and I both know YOU can never ban me, when it comes to YOU i'm untouchable.

OCA
06-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Please dont think anymore. And now its not ok to call a retard a retard...its called flaming and once again, against the board rules.

So you agree he's a retard, cool.

jackass
06-22-2008, 12:06 PM
No, not more appropriate. I simply said give me a reprieve from a wrongful conviction, made fun of you a little and was back on within 30 seconds.

It seems to me that Jimmy agreed with the wrongful conviction, you revealed yourself to have an itchy ban finger when it comes to me.

You and I both know YOU can never ban me, when it comes to YOU i'm untouchable.

Oh see your thinking of just the other week. Im talking about when I told you your time was limited. It wasnt I who banned you that time.

I can ban you whenever you break the rules. I know you will go and whine to Jim, about how unfair I am being to you, simple because its me. He will unban you Im sure, but the message will still be given.

jackass
06-22-2008, 12:07 PM
So you agree he's a retard, cool.

If thats what you think. If I see it ouside of the Steel Cage...well you know what will happen. :wink2:

OCA
06-22-2008, 01:52 PM
If thats what you think. If I see it ouside of the Steel Cage...well you know what will happen. :wink2:

Yeah I know, you'll tolerate it because i'm me and you are you.

OCA
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh see your thinking of just the other week. Im talking about when I told you your time was limited. It wasnt I who banned you that time.

I can ban you whenever you break the rules. I know you will go and whine to Jim, about how unfair I am being to you, simple because its me. He will unban you Im sure, but the message will still be given.

Yep, it was Jimmy. Damn proud I am of myself for not backing down.

I don't think you are unfair, I just think you have no fucking clue as to what you are doing, I think you are a douchebag IOW.

You are about as useful as when you were a mod on USMB, that is to say you don't do shit.

Roomy
06-22-2008, 02:14 PM
You don't want to discuss the vileness of homosexuality because you know you will get slaughtered, you ain't shit but...............................I'll take that challenge.

Topic: the continued illegal occupation of Cyprus by Turkey and the U.N's role in propogating it. You take the side of the dogs errr I mean Turks since Pikeys are 1 and the same, that is to say both are Gypsy like.

OK, set yourself away, I like that subject, it is close to my heart, I holiday there every year and harbour a desire to retire there.:cool:

Roomy
06-22-2008, 02:20 PM

Don't let that stop you, I got banned in the cage, I cried to Jim but still had to serve out my time.:cool:

Roomy
06-22-2008, 02:22 PM

I don't think you are unfair, I just think you have no fucking clue as to what you are doing, I think you are a douchebag IOW.

You are about as useful as when you were a mod on USMB, that is to say you don't do shit.

Hurry up with the debate you retarded homo, before you get banned for a well deserved 3 months:laugh2: dissing mods and everything that goes with it.

jackass
06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah I know, you'll tolerate it because i'm me and you are you.

We shall see...

jackass
06-22-2008, 03:20 PM

Well if youre proud of weasiling your way back to a message board because you have nothing else to do with your life...well more power to you. :cheers2:

gabosaurus
06-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Wells, let's see...

The thread title is "Me" and the topic is "homosexuality."
speak not what you know not; sayeth thou what you knoweth

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Wells, let's see...

The thread title is "Me" and the topic is "homosexuality."
speak not what you know not; sayeth thou what you knoweth

The thread title was "me and the retard' but politically correct censorship got in the way.......................

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Well if youre proud of weasiling your way back to a message board because you have nothing else to do with your life...well more power to you. :cheers2:

LMFAO!:laugh2:

OCA
06-23-2008, 02:19 PM
OK, set yourself away, I like that subject, it is close to my heart, I holiday there every year and harbour a desire to retire there.:cool:

What? Because you are simply a fucking tourist to be used for your money and nothing else you think you know something about 1974 Cyprus?

It is my contention that the U.S. and Britain are to blame for the Turkish and U.N. occupation of the island, in specific, Henry Kissinger.

Ok go ahead, tell me how Turkey was justified in invading the island while you smoke your hookah and scoop up camel shit.

Roomy
06-23-2008, 03:17 PM
What? Because you are simply a fucking tourist to be used for your money and nothing else you think you know something about 1974 Cyprus?

It is my contention that the U.S. and Britain are to blame for the Turkish and U.N. occupation of the island, in specific, Henry Kissinger.

Ok go ahead, tell me how Turkey was justified in invading the island while you smoke your hookah and scoop up camel shit.

The trouble with you and debate is that you start talking shit immediately, I therefore contend that you are a fucking idiot incapable of serious debate and I refuse to waste my time on it until you learn some respect.Until then I will continue in the same vein as you and join in the shit talkng, you little, fat, ugly, limp wristed Greek:cool:

dan
06-23-2008, 03:53 PM
The trouble with you and debate is that you start talking shit immediately, I therefore contend that you are a fucking idiot incapable of serious debate and I refuse to waste my time on it until you learn some respect.Until then I will continue in the same vein as you and join in the shit talkng, you little, fat, ugly, limp wristed Greek:cool:

hahahaaha, I figured it would be at least two or three posts before this thing turned into a pissing match, this one started out that way!:laugh2:

OCA
06-23-2008, 04:04 PM

Thats your way of saying you can't hang with me............I understand:cool:

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 11:48 PM
OCA, what do you expect? Roomy is a poof. When he gets defrosted, Roomy becomes a hole in his shoe. He's a brown artist and a sputzy kleenex.
Plus, I am pretty sure that Roomy knob-throbs you with a vengeance.

manu1959
06-24-2008, 12:07 AM
OCA, what do you expect? Roomy is a poof. When he gets defrosted, Roomy becomes a hole in his shoe. He's a brown artist and a sputzy kleenex.
Plus, I am pretty sure that Roomy knob-throbs you with a vengeance.

you long for video huh.........

DragonStryk72
06-24-2008, 12:15 AM

Um, yeah, that's why we run across so many ancient mentions of the disease, when the Romans were okay with "boy lovers". must be because the gays invented AIDS to kill themselves off. Can you think a lamer, more ignorant argument, or should I figure this is as bad as it gets?

Here's a theory: A new disease, one that evolved of its own, managed to figure a way to destroy and hide from the immune system. Being sexually transmitted, and with the ability to go for a long period without being detectable as anything more than a rash of illnesses til the later stages, it picked up speed swiftly, helped along by heroin addicts, who would share dirty needles.

Now, it passed through Heterosexual sex with a solid hit ratio, more so passing from man to woman, since men more directly ejaculate than women do. Now, as a by-product of that, the gay men passed it back and forth even more swiftly because they were firing two guns instead of only one. However, this is not a case against Homosexuality, instead being an argument for being personally responsible with sex, period.

OCA
06-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Um, yeah, that's why we run across so many ancient mentions of the disease, when the Romans were okay with "boy lovers". must be because the gays invented AIDS to kill themselves off. Can you think a lamer, more ignorant argument, or should I figure this is as bad as it gets?

Here's a theory: A new disease, one that evolved of its own, managed to figure a way to destroy and hide from the immune system. Being sexually transmitted, and with the ability to go for a long period without being detectable as anything more than a rash of illnesses til the later stages, it picked up speed swiftly, helped along by heroin addicts, who would share dirty needles.

Now, it passed through Heterosexual sex with a solid hit ratio, more so passing from man to woman, since men more directly ejaculate than women do. Now, as a by-product of that, the gay men passed it back and forth even more swiftly because they were firing two guns instead of only one. However, this is not a case against Homosexuality, instead being an argument for being personally responsible with sex, period.

Go read my posts in the religion forum and you'll see why you completely missed my point on this.

Also, could you explain how homosexuality is natural and normal please?

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 05:15 PM

you just figured this out now? :laugh2:

:lol:

Roomy
06-25-2008, 02:33 AM
you just figured this out now? :laugh2:

:lol:

I have known it since day one but every now and again I have to remind him of his many shortcomings due to his selective memory.:cool:

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Roomy agrees with Martin!
I wonder if gay marriage is legal in England...