PDA

View Full Version : Mideast Could Burn If Iran Attacked

namvet
06-21-2008, 04:45 PM
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — The U.N. nuclear watchdog chief warned in comments aired Saturday that any military strike on Iran could turn the Mideast into a "ball of fire" and lead the country to a more aggressive stance on its controversial nuclear program.

source (source)

I agree. burn it to the ground..................

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 04:48 PM
I agree. I'm tired of all their bullsh*t. Get rid of all the people and send Europeans in to build biergartens and baseball stadiums and man those oil pumps--eh, on second thought, I'm sure we can hire some Mexicans to do that for us :laugh::cheers2:

namvet
06-21-2008, 05:19 PM
I agree. I'm tired of all their bullsh*t. Get rid of all the people and send Europeans in to build biergartens and baseball stadiums and man those oil pumps--eh, on second thought, I'm sure we can hire some Mexicans to do that for us :laugh::cheers2:

thanks. ill forward your request to volunteer...............
:lol:

gabosaurus
06-21-2008, 05:56 PM
Obviously, you don't know a damn thing about what an attack on Iran would entail, and what the consequences would be.
Try reading the Arab media for a clue. It isn't pretty.
But you are correct in one area -- the entire Middle East will likely go up in flames. Including Israel, which would be destroyed.

namvet
06-21-2008, 06:03 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/Vash_Wolfwood/windowserror0ez.gif

Sitarro
06-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Obviously, you don't know a damn thing about what an attack on Iran would entail, and what the consequences would be.
Try reading the Arab media for a clue. It isn't pretty.
But you are correct in one area -- the entire Middle East will likely go up in flames. Including Israel, which would be destroyed.

I'm sure Israel has done their homework and know exactly how to take out these cowards and any of the other ragheads that would be hit before they could get their Migs fired up. Unlike the U.S., with half of the country hoping for us to lose(Democrats), they go for the big, decisive win.

Kick ass Israel!

diuretic
06-21-2008, 09:07 PM
You think petroleum products are expensive now? If there was a war in that region you could just about count on not getting sufficient oil to the west. That's apart from the regional conflagration which might well spread throughout other regions.

Hagbard Celine
06-21-2008, 10:16 PM
You think petroleum products are expensive now? If there was a war in that region you could just about count on not getting sufficient oil to the west. That's apart from the regional conflagration which might well spread throughout other regions.

IF there was a war? Have you seen any of the headlines to come out the Middle East for the past century? :laugh:

manu1959
06-21-2008, 10:32 PM

it is expensive because of nigeria and venezula.......the me has been like this since oil was discovered....

hjmick
06-21-2008, 10:35 PM
it is expensive because of nigeria and venezula...

Don't forget the speculators...

manu1959
06-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Don't forget the speculators...

they are speculating that the me will implode and nigeria and venezula will continue to cut back or implode as well......

Yurt
06-21-2008, 10:53 PM
they are speculating that the me will implode and nigeria and venezula will continue to cut back or implode as well......

what if the dollar were strong?

manu1959
06-21-2008, 10:58 PM
what if the dollar were strong?

if the queen had balls she would be king.........

if not for the wolrd wide banking / mortgage hit ..... the dollar would be strong and gas would be what it was last fall.....

Yurt
06-21-2008, 11:18 PM
if the queen had balls she would be king.........

if not for the wolrd wide banking / mortgage hit ..... the dollar would be strong and gas would be what it was last fall.....

so it has nothing to do with the US gov printing more and more money?

manu1959
06-21-2008, 11:28 PM
so it has nothing to do with the US gov printing more and more money?

of course it does.....it is a result of quite a few things.......

hjmick
06-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Does this mean I should stop printing money in my garage?

diuretic
06-22-2008, 03:44 AM
IF there was a war? Have you seen any of the headlines to come out the Middle East for the past century? :laugh:

:laugh2:

You mean it's not all sweetness and light?

namvet
06-22-2008, 08:27 AM
last i heard the mongoloids in Iran have tons of oil. but no buyers or refineries. update anyone???? well since Osama is going there on his hands and knees maybe he make us a deal.