PDA

View Full Version : West Answers Obama:Run as a Man and Leader

stephanie
06-22-2008, 10:04 AM
:clap:

Clarice Feldman

In response to Obama's claim that Republicans will use race to stoke fear, Lt. Col Allen West, candidate for Congress in Florida's 22 District issued this release:

My advice to Senator Obama is to run as a Man and Leader, and the American people will evaluate you as such, not as a victim. This is a Presidential race, based solely on a capacity to lead the United States of America. It is not about skin tone...however, perhaps we should come to expect these immature statements.

It also seems rather humorous that the Presidential candidate who was supposed to be such a "uniter" and transcend race is the one talking about it the most. If Senator Obama was confident in his abilities and character, he would not need to create a crutch for failure. Senator Obama has just tipped his hand, any criticism of him and his policies will be directly attributed to racism. I congratulate Senator Obama for taking race relations in America back some 30 years.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/06/west_answers_obamarun_as_a_man.html

stephanie
06-22-2008, 10:10 AM
check out and support Lt. Col. Allen West.:cheers2:

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/

namvet
06-22-2008, 10:26 AM
:clap:

Clarice Feldman

In response to Obama's claim that Republicans will use race to stoke fear, Lt. Col Allen West, candidate for Congress in Florida's 22 District issued this release:

My advice to Senator Obama is to run as a Man and Leader, and the American people will evaluate you as such, not as a victim. This is a Presidential race, based solely on a capacity to lead the United States of America. It is not about skin tone...however, perhaps we should come to expect these immature statements.

It also seems rather humorous that the Presidential candidate who was supposed to be such a "uniter" and transcend race is the one talking about it the most. If Senator Obama was confident in his abilities and character, he would not need to create a crutch for failure. Senator Obama has just tipped his hand, any criticism of him and his policies will be directly attributed to racism. I congratulate Senator Obama for taking race relations in America back some 30 years.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/06/west_answers_obamarun_as_a_man.html

I think its Sharpton and Jackson that set race relations back. and their still hard at work today. good post stephanie

Yurt
06-22-2008, 02:38 PM
but he's black and can do no wrong solely because he is black and being black he promises that blacks will come out in greater numbers to vote for him solely because he is black

obama the racist

Dilloduck
06-22-2008, 04:30 PM
but he's black and can do no wrong solely because he is black and being black he promises that blacks will come out in greater numbers to vote for him solely because he is black

obama the racist

It's their turn to run America. Don't y'all get it ?

theHawk
06-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Its funny how early Obama has decided to play the race card.