PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Back To Work Bash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Who are we going to bash tonight? What's the latest on the inept? Just who is being more stupid than even we thought? Is there any explanation for otherwise simple manipulation?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Set 'em up, Bartender, and bring me an ice cold Busch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said1
06-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Hey, I'm always up for a good roast. have at it.

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Wuzzup, S'1!!!!!!!! It's gettin' hot on the board!!!!!!!!!! Glad you stopped in for a cold one!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm always up for a good roast. have at it.

Who do you support? Obama or Osama? There is no in between, ya know!!!!!!!!

The comedy of these jerks never ceases!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why they aren't all makin' a livin' in Las Vegas or Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!

What's you pleasure, S'1? Can I at least get you an ice cap?

Yurt
06-22-2008, 09:36 PM
?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????? ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Perhaps you are confused, yuk.

?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????? ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you considered more elementary sites or are you so enamoured with this one that your curiosity compels you to continue? You're not alone, yuk.

Someone get yuk a watered down version of a Shirley Temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-22-2008, 09:52 PM
hands you an ice cap

Im sorry, but i dont trust osama bin barrack
Wuzzup, S'1!!!!!!!! It's gettin' hot on the board!!!!!!!!!! Glad you stopped in for a cold one!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you support? Obama or Osama? There is no in between, ya know!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

what no humor allowed at all?

I dont care if he is muslim, i care that he is arrogant. and has stupid, the government can solve everythnig policies.

The comedy of these jerks never ceases!!!!!!!!!! I wonder why they aren't all makin' a livin' in Las Vegas or Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!

What's you pleasure, S'1? Can I at least get you an ice cap?

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Sad, ain't it?

hands you an ice cap

Im sorry, but i dont trust osama bin barrack

Have you talked to your doc about your paranoia or are you back on the weed again?

Ice caps are for headaches, Dynamo. I don't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprite, No Ice!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
06-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Perhaps you are confused, yuk.

Have you considered more elementary sites or are you so enamoured with this one that your curiosity compels you to continue? You're not alone, yuk.

Someone get yuk a watered down version of a Shirley Temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if you paid, i would turn that ST down...

actsnoblemartin
06-22-2008, 10:44 PM
oh common man, i rarely make fun of his name, :laugh2:

its his policies i dont like

hands you a sprite

Sad, ain't it?

Have you talked to your doc about your paranoia or are you back on the weed again?

Ice caps are for headaches, Dynamo. I don't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprite, No Ice!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-22-2008, 10:48 PM
And you are stupid enough to think I would be insulted by that action, yuk?

even if you paid, i would turn that ST down...

I wouldn't have to beat your ass out of the bar. The collective laughter alone would be quite enough for achieving that small accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink it or wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: