PDA

View Full Version : Mexico is fucked up

actsnoblemartin
06-23-2008, 12:15 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey%5Fshow

donkey show is a form of live entertainment that is a semi-popular sex-tourism performance in Mexico.It is common for taxi drivers in Ciudad Juarez, and Nuevo Laredo, Mexico to offer tourists a ride to see a "donkey show."[citation needed] Donkey shows are performed (or have been performed) in the red light districts of each of these cities. The primary purpose of such shows is to entice tourists to drink copious amounts of alcohol while waiting for the show to begin. In most instances, an actual donkey show will be performed, but patrons may need to wait until the crowd size is considered large enough to begin the show (and liquor sales have been sufficient).[citation needed] On the rare occasion, the show might not be performed and the disgruntled patrons eventually leave.[citation needed] Also, there have been reports of some tourists (especially those traveling alone) being offered rides to see such shows, and instead are taken to a remote location to be robbed.[citation needed]

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks for that brilliant assessment martin. :rolleyes:

actsnoblemartin
06-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks for that brilliant assessment martin. :rolleyes:

:lol: well my first choice would been, we've got strippers, theyve got donkeys :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Martin, the U.S. has groups of women who have sex with eels. They have videos available.
I am sure someone on DP can give you the link.

actsnoblemartin
06-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Martin, the U.S. has groups of women who have sex with eels. They have videos available.
I am sure someone on DP can give you the link.

sounds like you have extensive knowledge on the subject :laugh2: