PDA

View Full Version : Want to see what a spoiled brat looks like?

Bubbalicious
01-12-2007, 06:40 PM
This girl's dad buys her a new car for her birthday and she throws a hissy over the color:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuC7rqMtEF8

and here's her explanation, 'it's like it doesn't like match like any of my stuff.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkQeX_RN9Q

God I hope someone's kidding with this.

dirt mcgirt
01-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Like oh me God, I can't believe how dumb that was. Her stoooopid parents should have gotten her the blue car, like duh. They're like the worst parents in the world, right?

Bubbalicious
01-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Toootally!

Do you think it's fake?

dirt mcgirt
01-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Toootally!

Do you think it's fake?

After I saw the second video I thought it might have been staged between her and the brother. This chick seemed to be taking the spoiled rich girl thing a little too far to be real...but then again, after watching some of those sweet 16's on MTV, you never know.

Besides I didn't think there was anyone as dumb as Molten Lady and Djoke in existence until I found them on the internet, so I've been surprised before. :D

jimnyc
01-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Apparently it's fake. I just read this thread elsewhere yesterday:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,17619415

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Come on, Mackenzie!

dan
01-14-2007, 02:32 PM
She's no worse than those bitches on the Super Sweet 16 show on MTV that Dirt mentioned. I hate to wish death on underage girls, but.... yeah, they deserve it.

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 03:23 PM
:pee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuC7rqMtEF8

:pee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkQeX_RN9Q

Bubbalicious
01-14-2007, 03:41 PM
I've never seen the Sweet 16 show but now I'm curious.

I do have a buddy who, back in college, told me about someone she knew who did something very similar to this Mackenzie girl in the videos. This girl's dad bought her a nice car as a present and she bitched about the color or the fact that she didn't get to pick it out or something.

I'd have been happy at that age if my parents bought me a beat-ass fugly Datsun, personally.

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 03:46 PM
I've never seen the Sweet 16 show but now I'm curious.

I do have a buddy who, back in college, told me about someone she knew who did something very similar to this Mackenzie girl in the videos. This girl's dad bought her a nice car as a present and she bitched about the color or the fact that she didn't get to pick it out or something.

I'd have been happy at that age if my parents bought me a beat-ass fugly Datsun, personally.

My parents never bought me a new car, or any car for that matter. I worked through high school, earned my own money and bought my own damn car.

jackass
01-14-2007, 04:41 PM
but then again, after watching some of those sweet 16's on MTV, you never know.

I was just gonna say this. If you havent watched this show yet...be prepared. You WILL want to kick the shit out of the parents!

dan
01-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Bubbalicious, don't waste your time with My Super Sweet 16. It's a reality show that follows a rich spoiled bitch as she plans her 16th birthday party. Pretty much every episode has the following scenes:

1) the girl invites who she wants to the party and she is made to look super-cool, whereas the kids who weren't invited, who clearly see her as a spoiled bitch, are made to look like losers.

2) The girl wants something ridiculously outlandish for her party. Parents say no, girl pouts, girl gets her way.

3) Someone sneaks into the party or something minor goes wrong during the party. Girl cries her eyes out, while her friends and parents try to convince her that the fact that someone leaned on the cake and put a little dent in it won't matter at her $30,000 party (and, yes, that's an actual example from the show).

4) Girl gets a car. She either a) thanks daddy for the present she clearly doesn't appreciate, or b) cries because it's the wrong color, model, etc. etc.

It's not just the fact that these girls are such horrible people that's so annoying, it's the fact that MTV portrays them in a manner in which we're supposed to look at them as cool, or someone to be like. The whole point of the show is, I'm rich, the world revolves around me, this party is for ME, not my friends and family, ME ME ME ME ME ME. Frickin' disgusting. The future of America, right here folks.

dan
01-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh, also, South Park ripped this show to shreds in a great episode of their newest season (the episode that also included the infamous Crocodile Hunter joke).

Gunny
01-14-2007, 08:23 PM
My parents never bought me a new car, or any car for that matter. I worked through high school, earned my own money and bought my own damn car.

Right there with ya' buddy. A lime green 69 Mercury Montego with a black roof. :laugh:

dan
01-14-2007, 09:25 PM
My parents gave me a car when I got my license: their doo-doo brown old-ass station wagon. Yeah, it was a little embarassing to be seen driving it, but y'know what? When I backed into our mailbox and did tons of other things that any 15-year-old driver would do, I was glad to have a car like that instead of a super-expensive brand new one.