PDA

View Full Version : Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:16 AM
I thought the messiah had transcended race.

Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN2040982720080620?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

midcan5
06-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Why does this surprise you. That's the kind of campaign republicans run, you do realize what happened to McCain in 2000 or do you recall 2004 with all the attacks and color code changes. By the way what did you ever do with the plastic and masking tape.

06-23-2008, 07:01 AM
cause we are so afraid of race....it's 2008. not the freakin dark ages. Obama needs to stop projecting his insecurity and blaming his race for his character failings.

06-23-2008, 07:02 AM
Why does this surprise you. That's the kind of campaign republicans run, you do realize what happened to McCain in 2000 or do you recall 2004 with all the attacks and color code changes. By the way what did you ever do with the plastic and masking tape.

You're telling me President Bush attacked Senator McCains race to beat him?

You've got to be joking.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 07:03 AM

The race issue is coming from Obama, not RepubliCANS. Obama is a liberal moonbat with some of the worst associations I've ever seen and you think we're worried because he's half black? A bad joke disqualifies a Republican like George Allen, from office yet Obama spends 20 years in "black values" church that preaches hate towards white people and we're the racists?

midcan5
06-23-2008, 07:08 AM

You've got to be joking.

South Carolina, you do remember?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080128/banks

midcan5
06-23-2008, 07:15 AM
The race issue is coming from Obama, not RepubliCANS. Obama is a liberal moonbat with some of the worst associations I've ever seen and you think we're worried because he's half black? A bad joke disqualifies a Republican like George Allen, from office yet Obama spends 20 years in "black values" church that preaches hate towards white people and we're the racists?

There is a Seinfeld episode in which they play on the idea that if one is of a certain race, religion, or what have you, it is then Ok for you to make fun or criticize that particular thing because obviously you stand in those shoes. Obama is considered black not half white, that by itself reveals a lot about how we think of race and while many pretend racism is a thing of the past that is hokum. So yes, Obama needs to hit back on the issue every time it is brought up.

http://www.counterpunch.org/wise03182008.html

"In order to get beyond racism, we must first take account of race. There is no other way. And in order to treat some persons equally, we must treat them differently." Harry A. Blackmun

red states rule
06-23-2008, 07:18 AM
There is a Seinfeld episode in which they play on the idea that if one is of a certain race, religion, or what have you, it is then Ok for you to make fun or criticize that particular thing because obviously you stand in those shoes. Obama is considered black not half white, that by itself reveals a lot about how we think of race and while many pretend racism is a thing of the past that is hokum. So yes, Obama needs to hit back on the issue every time it is brought up.

http://www.counterpunch.org/wise03182008.html

"In order to get beyond racism, we must first take account of race. There is no other way. And in order to treat some persons equally, we must treat them differently." Harry A. Blackmun

If someone says you'll run a racist campaign against them, that's basically the same as calling you a racist, is the way I see it.

So Obama and his supporters are calling anyone who calls him on his liberalism, his racist friends, his terrorist friends, a racist

retiredman
06-23-2008, 07:20 AM

You've got to be joking.

push polling done by Team Bush in South Carolina during the republican primary campaign asked voters if they would change their minds about McCain if they knew he were the father of illegitimate black children.

I am surprised you didn't know that.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Obama and the Dems will be playing the race card from now until November

06-23-2008, 12:48 PM
South Carolina, you do remember?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080128/banks

I fail to see the race issue.

McCain lost in 2000 because he was a crappy candidate. sadly that hasn't changes. His opponent is just crappier right now.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Is it a qualifaction for Obama supporters to be prouid of America, and to be an American, now that Barry is doing well?

Am I racist for pointing this out? :laugh2:

Will Smith On Obama: 'First Time' in Years it’s Good to Be an American
By Geoffrey Dickens | June 23, 2008 - 13:32 ET

On to promote his new movie "Hancock," Will Smith was pushed by "Today" co-host Matt Lauer to express his support for Barack Obama and the actor/rapper, channeled his inner Michelle Obama, as he declared it's the "first time" in five to 10 years it's been good to be an American overseas:

WILL SMITH: You know I just, I just came back from Moscow, Berlin, London and Paris and it's the first, I've been there quite a few times in the past five to 10 years. And it just hasn't been a good thing to be American. And this is the first time, since Barack has gotten the nomination, that it, it was a good thing.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2008/06/23/will-smith-obama-first-time-10-years-it-s-good-be-american

Yurt
06-23-2008, 02:52 PM
push polling done by Team Bush in South Carolina during the republican primary campaign asked voters if they would change their minds about McCain if they knew he were the father of illegitimate black children.

I am surprised you didn't know that.

and that had nothing to do with it, it was only about race....

come on, this racist candidate is presumptively saying the entire republican party are racists and they will use his race against him...so what? obama says his race guarantees a higher black voter turnout solely because he is black, but thats ok, because a black said it :poke:

Mississippi is 40% African American, but it votes 25% African American. If we just got the African Americans in Mississippi to vote their percentage, Mississippi is suddenly a Democratic state. And Georgia may be a Democratic state. Even South Carolina starts being in play. And I guarantee you African-American turnout, if I'm the nominee, goes up 30% around the country, minimum."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2008061...iabeobamasohio

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=15281

red states rule
06-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Speaking of racist comments

"White man's Greed versus a World in Need" Quote By Obama

retiredman
06-23-2008, 02:55 PM

come on, this racist candidate is presumptively saying the entire republican party are racists and they will use his race against him...so what? obama says his race guarantees a higher black voter turnout solely because he is black, but thats ok, because a black said it :poke:

Mississippi is 40% African American, but it votes 25% African American. If we just got the African Americans in Mississippi to vote their percentage, Mississippi is suddenly a Democratic state. And Georgia may be a Democratic state. Even South Carolina starts being in play. And I guarantee you African-American turnout, if I'm the nominee, goes up 30% around the country, minimum."

It's OK because it is a true statement.

and for you to suggest that Team Bush's tactics were not about race is funny. I guess it is perfectly OK for the republican party to tell lies about candidates and their children as long as it wins elections.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 02:58 PM

and for you to suggest that Team Bush's tactics were not about race is funny. I guess it is perfectly OK for the republican party to tell lies about candidates and their children as long as it wins elections.

no, i think the campaign tactic was stupid and dishonest

why is it ok for obama to mention his race "first" but yet you support his claim that the republicans of course will use race to scare people? they have not done this with him and the entire republican party is not responsible for what happen to mccain, ever stop and think that mccain is the one running, not bush...obama is the one talking about his race, he is such an idiot

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:03 PM
no, i think the campaign tactic was stupid and dishonest

why is it ok for obama to mention his race "first" but yet you support his claim that the republicans of course will use race to scare people? they have not done this with him and the entire republican party is not responsible for what happen to mccain, ever stop and think that mccain is the one running, not bush...obama is the one talking about his race, he is such an idiot

because when Obama mentions his own race himself, it is completely different that his enemies villifying him for it.

and weren't you a big bush supporter, by the way?

I really don't think that Obama gives a shit whether you approve of his campaign strategies...he was never going to get your vote anyway.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:05 PM
As long as America has the Reverands Wright & Pflager the electorate will be kept on their toes.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
As long as America has the Reverands Wright & Pflager the electorate will be kept on their toes.

how do you explain Obama's ever increasing lead in the polls if that is the case?

Yurt
06-23-2008, 03:10 PM
because when Obama mentions his own race himself, it is completely different that his enemies villifying him for it.

and weren't you a big bush supporter, by the way?

I really don't think that Obama gives a shit whether you approve of his campaign strategies...he was never going to get your vote anyway.

oh, there it is, the intellectually coward defense...as if my speech should be chilled because i won't vote for him, nicely done "american"

you said obama's statement is true, therefore, his race alone will get him more votes, he has thus made his race a legitimate campaign issue

and so what if i supported bush, what has that to do with whether or not i find that one tactic stupid, you don't agree with everything about obama, yet you support the racist

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:12 PM
oh, there it is, the intellectually coward defense...as if my speech should be chilled because i won't vote for him, nicely done "american"

you said obama's statement is true, therefore, his race alone will get him more votes, he has thus made his race a legitimate campaign issue

and so what if i supported bush, what has that to do with whether or not i find that one tactic stupid, you don't agree with everything about obama, yet you support the racist

The layers of the onion are being peeled away, and the flesh is rotten in places. Obama is peeling himself and hoping nobody notices.

He's wrong.

Silver
06-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Typical liberal lying bullshit....

This is nothing more than an example of how the left smears and assassinates the character of a political enemy....

Just accusing Karl Rove of this smear is not proof....

If you have PROOF of a Rove-orchestrated whispering campaign, thats one thing....to just keep repeating the accusation over and over is pure bullshit...

even if a million liberal blogs repeat this crap doesn't make it so....

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:15 PM

I have never suggested that your speech should be chilled.

and I find the tactic used against McCain so mean spirited and unethical, I would not have voted for Bush even if I agreed with him on every other issue.

nigger haters were bound to make race an issue regardless of whether Obama mentioned it or not. I guess you must be happy now that they can "legitimately" vote their prejudices now that Obama put race on the table. How kind.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Typical liberal lying bullshit....

This is nothing more than an example of how the left smears and assassinates the character of a political enemy....

Just accusing Karl Rove of this smear is not proof....

If you have PROOF of a Rove-orchestrated whispering campaign, thats one thing....to just keep repeating the accusation over and over is pure bullshit...

even if a million liberal blogs repeat this crap doesn't make it so....

are you suggesting that South Carolina voters were not called and asked if their opinions of McCain would change if they knew he had an illegitimate BLACK baby?

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Obama is black.

Obama attended a racist church for 20 years and calls the controversial racist, American hating pastor an "uncle". This is disturbing to people who don't want to vote for a racist sympathizer.

Colin Powell, Condolezza Rice, Allan Keyes are all blacks that I would vote for. Notice, they don't have the baggage Obama has.

It isn't about Obama's color, its about his character.

Obama plays the race card way too much, and will continue to divide Americans by using it to blur the truth during this election... And, Americans don't want 4 years of the same kind of misleading racial manipulation. It won't unite us, it will divide us.

Obama is the wrong black man.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Obama is black.

Obama attended a racist church for 20 years and calls the controversial racist, American hating pastor an "uncle". This is disturbing to people who don't want to vote for a racist sympathizer.

Colin Powell, Condolezza Rice, Allan Keyes are all blacks that I would vote for. Notice, they don't have the baggage Obama has.

It isn't about Obama's color, its about his character.

Obama plays the race card way too much, and will continue to divide Americans by using it to blur the truth during this election... And, Americans don't want 4 years of the same kind of misleading racial manipulation. It won't unite us, it will divide us.

Obama is the wrong black man.

that is your opinion. you are entitled to it. I respect that. By all means, vote for the other guy.

Oh wait.... you already swore that you wouldn't DO that.:laugh2:

Yurt
06-23-2008, 03:29 PM
I have never suggested that your speech should be chilled.

and I find the tactic used against McCain so mean spirited and unethical, I would not have voted for Bush even if I agreed with him on every other issue.

nigger haters were bound to make race an issue regardless of whether Obama mentioned it or not. I guess you must be happy now that they can "legitimately" vote their prejudices now that Obama put race on the table. How kind.

we are not talking about racists, we are talking about the entire republican party :poke: obama said that his race alone will get him more votes, his race is a legitimate campaign issue...why are republicans racist for mentioning it and dumbocrats are not?

and nice intellectual dishonesty about what i would be happy with, you see, your "guess" is a tactic much like rove used for it seeks to imply that i am racist and you of course are not lying, because you said "guess", well that is just bull and you know it

Silver
06-23-2008, 03:36 PM
are you suggesting that South Carolina voters were not called and asked if their opinions of McCain would change if they knew he had an illegitimate BLACK baby?

I suggesting that their is no proof that Rove or anyone officially associated with the Bush campaign was behind it...

and knowing how the left; even now, can't help introducing race into a campaign, it could just as likely have been a smear orchestrated by the left...

Obama introduces race into the election and blames the right for it....
thats balls....and he gets away with the tactic...

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:37 PM
It was democrats who made a campaign commmercial of black being dragged behind a pickup truck.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 04:03 PM
we are not talking about racists, we are talking about the entire republican party :poke: obama said that his race alone will get him more votes, his race is a legitimate campaign issue...why are republicans racist for mentioning it and dumbocrats are not?

and nice intellectual dishonesty about what i would be happy with, you see, your "guess" is a tactic much like rove used for it seeks to imply that i am racist and you of course are not lying, because you said "guess", well that is just bull and you know it

no one ever suggested that the entire republican party was racist. I merely suggest that many racists are republican and will vote against Obama because of his skin color and how much they HATE niggers. Black voters will vote for Obama because most blacks vote for democrats anyway, and this year they will have the added incentive of being able to vote for an african american for president for the first time. There is something fundamentally different about white folks voting against Obama because they hate niggers, and black folks voting for Obama because of a combination of shared political philosophy and ethnic pride. The former seems more sinister to me. But apparently, you disagree.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Lets take a closer look at how Dems view blacks - black conservatives that is

"Simple Sambo" and "Ignorant Mammy"": That's how Democrats view Blacks
By Frances Rice

Democrats, who claim that they care about diversity, use despicable racial stereotypes, just as Democrats did during the days of slavery and Jim Crow, to slur black professionals, such as Dr. Condoleezza Rice and Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele.

Oreo cookies were thrown by Democrats at Mr. Steele, and two members of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Katie Barge and Lauren Weiner, committed identity theft, illegally obtaining Mr. Steele's Social Security number and credit report.
Brazenly, on the left-wing Internet website called "The News Blog," Democrats posted a doctored photograph of Mr. Steele, depicting him as a "Simple Sambo." This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one that Democrats used to demean blacks during the era of slavery and segregation.

In addition to other outrageous racist images produced by several Democrats, cartoonist Jeff Danziger depicted Dr. Rice as an ignorant, barefoot "mammy," reminiscent of the stereotyped black woman in the movie Gone with the Wind who remarked: "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies."

Democrats feel free to display such blatant racism because they know that they can take the black vote for granted. Black Americans need to wake up, think for themselves and get off of the Democratic Party's plantation. The National Black Republican Association is dedicated to exposing the failed socialist policies and racist past of the Democratic Party that has hijacked the civil rights record of the Republican Party.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Simple%20Sambo%20and%20Ignorant%20Mammy&tp_preview=true

Silver
06-23-2008, 04:12 PM
no one ever suggested that the entire republican party was racist. I merely suggest that many racists are republican and will vote against Obama because of his skin color and how much they HATE niggers. Black voters will vote for Obama because most blacks vote for democrats anyway, and this year they will have the added incentive of being able to vote for an african american for president for the first time. There is something fundamentally different about white folks voting against Obama because they hate niggers, and black folks voting for Obama because of a combination of shared political philosophy and ethnic pride. The former seems more sinister to me. But apparently, you disagree.

No kiddin'....I don't know any Republicans that will NOT vote for Obama becasue of his race....the mere fact he is a liberal Dimocrat is more than enough...

What about these people mfm...?
Maybe they hate niggers....
http://tinyurl.com/6b4xhu

red states rule
06-23-2008, 04:17 PM
No kiddin'....I don't know any Republicans that will NOT vote for Obama becasue of his race....the mere fact he is a liberal Dimocrat is more than enough...

Same ol' garbage from the left every election year. Point the finger of blame at someone else while you're committing the acts.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 04:49 PM

I never claimed that there were not racists on both sides. The fact remains: Obama leads in the polls and his lead is getting bigger.

Kathianne
06-23-2008, 04:50 PM
I never claimed that there were not racists on both sides. The fact remains: Obama leads in the polls and his lead is getting bigger.

Well then, the racism from the 'white' must not be what is being projected, no?

red states rule
06-23-2008, 04:52 PM

But not voting for John McCain simply because he's white, does McCain fall under that criteria of "race bias", as well?

How about the people who didn't vote for Hillary because she was a woman?

The Prog-Left white male guilt trip continues.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 04:52 PM

it's early yet...

one wonders how much bigger big a lead he would have if he were a red headed senator from Massachusetts with the last name of Kennedy!

red states rule
06-23-2008, 05:09 PM
It would seem that rather than define his opponent Obama chooses to define his opponents supporters. Not a smart move at all. He must have a terrible taste in his mouth from his foot constantly being in it. His advisors must be frustrated with the neverending task of keeping husband and wife on message when they have so much hatred for anyone who either currently or potentially may disagree with them.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 05:25 PM
It would seem that rather than define his opponent Obama chooses to define his opponents supporters. Not a smart move at all. He must have a terrible taste in his mouth from his foot constantly being in it. His advisors must be frustrated with the neverending task of keeping husband and wife on message when they have so much hatred for anyone who either currently or potentially may disagree with them.

It is a wise move to define McCain and his campaign as another four years of Bush...it is a wise move to energize the black vote.

Your party has chosen a tired old hack.... the results will be just like '96.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 05:29 PM
It is a wise move to define McCain and his campaign as another four years of Bush...it is a wise move to energize the black vote.

Your party has chosen a tired old hack.... the results will be just like '96.

Funny how libs loved McCain BEFORE he got the nomination. They said he was a Republican with honor.

The moment he got the nomination they turned on him

Very telling

Yurt
06-23-2008, 06:13 PM

so to you, voting based solely on skin color is not racist because they are dems and black....the logic required to believe that nonsense is profoundly irrational and full of hate...for you give blacks their ethnic pride but if a white wants to vote white, they are racists

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:20 PM
so to you, voting based solely on skin color is not racist because they are dems and black....the logic required to believe that nonsense is profoundly irrational and full of hate...for you give blacks their ethnic pride but if a white wants to vote white, they are racists

Yurt, you should know by now; in MFM's world only white Republicans are racists.

Liberals like MFM get offended real easily and they are the ones who are really uncomfortable with themselves

Yurt
06-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Yurt, you should know by now; in MFM's world only white Republicans are racists.

Liberals like MFM get offended real easily and they are the ones who are really uncomfortable with themselves

it is unfortunate

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:31 PM
it is unfortunate

In MFM's world Obama worshippers are worried how Obama is going to fit on Mt Rushmore with those ears :laugh2:

glockmail
06-23-2008, 06:39 PM
There is a Seinfeld episode .... Wow first Rolling Stones now an old SitCom is where you glean your opinions. :lame2:

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:50 PM
I take it that when Obama suggested that we need an open dialogue about race a few months ago, he really meant we need an open dialogue about how racist the Republicans are

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:10 PM

how intellectually dishonest of you.

I have NEVER suggested that anyone vote based solely on skin color.

I said:

Black voters will vote for Obama because most blacks vote for democrats anyway, and this year they will have the added incentive of being able to vote for an african american for president for the first time. There is something fundamentally different about white folks voting against Obama because they hate niggers, and black folks voting for Obama because of a combination of shared political philosophy and ethnic pride.

your cowardly dishonesty is truly pathetic.

Silver
06-23-2008, 08:23 PM

I said:

Black voters will vote for Obama because most blacks vote for democrats anyway, and this year they will have the added incentive of being able to vote for an african american for president for the first time. There is something fundamentally different about white folks voting against Obama because they hate niggers, and black folks voting for Obama because of a combination of shared political philosophy and ethnic pride.

Oh...we understand mfm.....shared political philosophy and ethnic pride. is perfectly understandable for Dims...of course...

but ethnic pride....(WHITE???). .. associated with Republicans...screw that ...thats racist no doubt....

Yurt
06-23-2008, 08:26 PM

care to recant your ridiculous rant? you said it is OK because it is a true statement, that statement being that blacks will vote for him solely because he is black. if it was just about political ideology, it wouldn't matter that he is black, but, because he is black, he promises more black voters and you said this is OK and a true statement.

i expect an apology for calling me dishonest.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:27 PM
care to recant your ridiculous rant? you said it is OK because it is a true statement, that statement being that blacks will vote for him solely because he is black. if it was just about political ideology, it wouldn't matter that he is black, but, because he is black, he promises more black voters and you said this is a true statement.

i expect an apology for calling me dishonest.

expect in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster. I quoted my statement on the subject. try reading it.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh...we understand mfm.....shared political philosophy and ethnic pride. is perfectly understandable for Dims...of course...

but ethnic pride....(WHITE???). .. associated with Republicans...screw that ...thats racist no doubt....

maybe if this were the first time a white person had been nominated, it might be understandable.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 08:32 PM
expect in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster. I quoted my statement on the subject. try reading it.

eff you asshole... do you deny you said it is OK that blacks are voting for him solely because of his skin color? i put your words in bold moron, the fact you won't apologize shows me that you are dishonest.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:34 PM
eff you asshole... do you deny you said it is OK that blacks are voting for him solely because of his skin color? i put your words in bold moron, the fact you won't apologize shows me that you are dishonest.

I went on to clarify and expand the statement. Your refusal to acknowlege that is yet another sign of your intellectual dishonesty.:lol:

Yurt
06-23-2008, 08:40 PM
I went on to clarify and expand the statement. Your refusal to acknowlege that is yet another sign of your intellectual dishonesty.:lol:

now you're just plain lying...your first statement stands on its own and you never retracted nor stated anywhere that any subsequent statement voided that statement...i guess your run at being honest lasted, what, a whole day, liar, liar :laugh2:

Silver
06-23-2008, 08:40 PM
maybe if this were the first time a white person had been nominated, it might be understandable.

Oh of course....its because its the "first time".....like it was OK the first time you sucked a cock.....well, because it was the 'first time'...that makes all the difference.....such profound logic.....

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh of course....its because its the "first time".....like it was OK the first time you sucked a cock.....well, because it was the 'first time'...that makes all the difference.....such profound logic.....

don't be gratuitously insulting. It really lessens the impact of your argument.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:49 PM
now you're just plain lying...your first statement stands on its own and you never retracted nor stated anywhere that any subsequent statement voided that statement...i guess your run at being honest lasted, what, a whole day, liar, liar :laugh2:

don't call me a liar. I have asked you quite nicely and you know how much that upsets me.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:00 PM
don't call me a liar. I have asked you quite nicely and you know how much that upsets me.

then stop lying... you said i distorted your words, you said i was dishonest in representing your words, i then showed you your words and you then tried to say that you later "clarified" those words, bullshit, you never clarified it, nor recanted your words, you lied, plain and simple

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:02 PM
then stop lying... you said i distorted your words, you said i was dishonest in representing your words, i then showed you your words and you then tried to say that you later "clarified" those words, bullshit, you never clarified it, nor recanted your words, you lied, plain and simple

that is incorrect, shyster. go chase an ambulance. :lol:

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:06 PM
that is incorrect, shyster. go chase an ambulance. :lol:

exactly what part is incorrect? explain how you said it is OK for blacks to vote for him "solely" because of his skin color and how me calling you on that is intellectual dishonesty. can't do it can you?

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
exactly what part is incorrect? explain how you said it is OK for blacks to vote for him "solely" because of his skin color and how me calling you on that is intellectual dishonesty. can't do it can you?

I never said that it was "OK" for blacks to vote for him "solely" because of his skin color. I said that Obama claiming that a marginal increase of blacks would come out to vote for him because he was black was a true statement. I went on to expand and clarify my comments to explain that most blacks will vote for the democrat in any case because of a shared political philosophy. Does that clear it up for you, shyster?

Oh...and nice whining to the mods....just like you did last night when you claimed I had insulted your "uncle" liar.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
I never said that it was "OK" for blacks to vote for him "solely" because of his skin color. I said that Obama claiming that a marginal increase of blacks would come out to vote for him because he was black was a true statement. I went on to expand and clarify my comments to explain that most blacks will vote for the democrat in any case because of a shared political philosophy. Does that clear it up for you, shyster?

Oh...and nice whining to the mods....just like you did last night when you claimed I had insulted your "uncle" liar.

it worked :laugh2: and i am pretty sure you just broke another rule by making that public

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:15 PM
it worked :laugh2: and i am pretty sure you just broke another rule by making that public

do you always hide behind the mods skirts? Kids made fun of you in school, didn't they?

but hey.... you brought this all on all by yourself. congratulations.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:19 PM
do you always hide behind the mods skirts? Kids made fun of you in school, didn't they?

but hey.... you brought this all on all by yourself. congratulations.

nah, i know it bugs you and i simply used the same tactics you did...oh, you never reported me to the board owner, right....

and i take jimmy at his word that we are to report your kind of posts, that way the board does not once again turn into a flame fest that you are so good at, really, there was no value to your posts in that thread about people dying, rather sick if you think about it

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:21 PM
nah, i know it bugs you and i simply used the same tactics you did...oh, you never reported me to the board owner, right....

and i take jimmy at his word that we are to report your kind of posts, that way the board does not once again turn into a flame fest that you are so good at, really, there was no value to your posts in that thread about people dying, rather sick if you think about it

you know it bugs me so you call me a liar? I used no such despicable tactics on you after our truce of last night.

YOU are the one who started this and you will reap the whirlwind for it.

nicely done counselor.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:24 PM

I said:

you called me a liar first moron, i merely set the record straight and quoted your words where said it is OK and a true statement that blacks will vote for obama solely because he is black. so you saying i started this is yet another lie.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:32 PM
you called me a liar first moron, i merely set the record straight and quoted your words where said it is OK and a true statement that blacks will vote for obama solely because he is black. so you saying i started this is yet another lie.

that post is from 9:10 this evening. go check your own record at 4:29 today

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:34 PM
that post is from 9:10 this evening. go check your own record at 4:29 today

what are you talking about? i am PST, not EST :poke: your post preceded mine genius

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:37 PM
what are you talking about? i am PST, not EST :poke: your post preceded mine genius

your post #27 preceded my post #47

obviously math is not one of your strong suits either.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:40 PM
from 4:29EST

and nice intellectual dishonesty about what i would be happy with

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:40 PM

and what exactly is not true about this post? i did not call you cowardly dishonest, you were making something up about me, couched in terms of "guess" which i said you of course are not lying because you are hiding behind the word "guess"

reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
from 4:29EST

the fact you don't know the difference between intellectual dishonesty and "your cowardly dishonesty" is telling, so are you calling people liars when you use that term moron?

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
and what exactly is not true about this post? i did not call you cowardly dishonest, you were making something up about me, couched in terms of "guess" which i said you of course are not lying because you are hiding behind the word "guess"

reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point

are you suggesting that you did not accuse me of intellectual dishonesty?

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:45 PM
are you suggesting that you did not accuse me of intellectual dishonesty?

see above preacher

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:48 PM
see above preacher

and nice intellectual dishonesty about what i would be happy with...

your words. not mine, counselor. at 4:29EDT

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:50 PM
the fact you don't know the difference between intellectual dishonesty and "your cowardly dishonesty" is telling, so are you calling people liars when you use that term moron?

from my perspective, the operative word is "dishonesty" because it is synonymous with lying.

and at 4:29, you broke your promise from the night before. you started it.... I am continuing it.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM

relax tough guy and answer this post

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:54 PM
relax tough guy and answer this post

don't you think that the word dishonesty is rougly synonymous with liar?

I do.

And when people call me a liar, I tend to react and call them one back. As I have explained to you, I find someone denigrating my integrity to be THE most insulting thing anyone can do to me.... and you knew that, and told me last night that you understood that and would not do so going forward.

like I said, you started it, I WILL continue it until you apologize.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 10:01 PM
the fact you won't answer this shows me that you're full of crap

so are you calling people liars when you use that term

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:04 PM
the fact you won't answer this shows me that you're full of crap

so are you calling people liars when you use that term
answered in post #78

I think suggesting someone is dishonest is an insult, no doubt.

I found post #27 to be insulting for that very reason.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 10:10 PM
you did not answer it outright, are you calling people a liar when you use that term?

yes or no

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:15 PM
you did not answer it outright, are you calling people a liar when you use that term?

yes or no

relax tough guy.

I am insulting them. like you insult me.:fu:

Yurt
06-23-2008, 10:19 PM
relax tough guy.

so you are not calling them a liar.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:23 PM
so you are not calling them a liar.

sometimes I most certainly am.

I guess it all depends upon how valuable one places their own integrity and reputation as to how insulting it might be to them. Clearly, it is much more insulting to me than it is to you... and understandably so.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 10:28 PM
at least you admit you don't always mean they are a liar, very good. you know full well that i was not calling you a liar early this afternoon, if you honestly felt that way, you would have immediately called me on it, yet you did not say a word about it until i called you on your claim that i lied.

see, your lies continue to catch up with you

:fu:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:40 PM
at least you admit you don't always mean they are a liar, very good. you know full well that i was not calling you a liar early this afternoon, if you honestly felt that way, you would have immediately called me on it, yet you did not say a word about it until i called you on your claim that i lied.

see, your lies continue to catch up with you

I think that anytime someone tells me that I am dishonest, it is an attack on my integrity.

and you did so first, after our truce.

that's a fact.

now you try to run away from it.

pathetic coward.

Yurt
06-23-2008, 10:45 PM
now i attacked your integrity? you said i called you a liar first, i did not, another lie by you.

i'm done with you on this matter, let it go, you know full well i did not break the truce, you only brought it up after i pointed out that you called me a liar. i am sick of your simple, childish games. you obviously are obsessed with hounding me and insulting me.

hopefully you find a way to deal with your serious issues of self loathing, inadaquacy and whatever else, because it is unhealthy and it is eating you away and causing many people to view you as a fool, not a respected preacher.

crin63
06-23-2008, 10:50 PM
relax tough guy.

Its just so refreshing to see the interim pastor of a church flipping someone off.
Its just so spiritual and demonstrates such positive leadership.

Nope, no problem in the pulpits of America today.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 11:01 PM
now i attacked your integrity? you said i called you a liar first, i did not, another lie by you.

i'm done with you on this matter, let it go, you know full well i did not break the truce, you only brought it up after i pointed out that you called me a liar. i am sick of your simple, childish games. you obviously are obsessed with hounding me and insulting me.

hopefully you find a way to deal with your serious issues of self loathing, inadaquacy and whatever else, because it is unhealthy and it is eating you away and causing many people to view you as a fool, not a respected preacher.

if you call me dishonest, you are calling me a liar. You did just that. After saying you wouldn't. That's a fact. A simple retraction would be the right thing to do... like I did for you at your request last evening...remember?

I have no issues such as you suggest.

and please know that I AM a respected preacher... and if a bunch of conservatives on a conservative internet message board do not see me in that light, it really does not make a bit of difference to me. The people in my flock are the only ones whose opinions of my ministry have any value to me whatsoever... certainly few if any of you. Actually...I think that Jim's opinion may be the only one on here from the right that I value more than a bucket of warm spit... and each of you has earned that disregard from me.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Its just so refreshing to see the interim pastor of a church flipping someone off.
Its just so spiritual and demonstrates such positive leadership.

Nope, no problem in the pulpits of America today.

if I did it from the pulpit, you would have cause for alarm. I ama very positive leader for my congregation. That is why they called me from their ranks to lead them.

crin63
06-23-2008, 11:12 PM
if I did it from the pulpit, you would have cause for alarm. I ama very positive leader for my congregation. That is why they called me from their ranks to lead them.

Really, I'm not trying to pick a fight. I know alot of pastors and interact with 50-60 different pastors and missionaries over the course of a year. I'm really trying to understand where you are coming from.

Are you saying that what you do outside your pulpit doesn't matter? That it has no bearing on your ability to pastor? That the things you do outside of your pulpit do not affect your congregation and are none of their concern?

retiredman
06-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Really, I'm not trying to pick a fight. I know alot of pastors and interact with 50-60 different pastors and missionaries over the course of a year. I'm really trying to understand where you are coming from.

Are you saying that what you do outside your pulpit doesn't matter? That it has no bearing on your ability to pastor? That the things you do outside of your pulpit do not affect your congregation and are none of their concern?

I AM most certainly saying that the things that I do, as Manfrommaine, on an internet message board, do not affect my congregation in the slightest and are none of their concern. If I used my real name or identified my church, it might.

I was manfrommaine long before I became a licensed minister.

crin63
06-24-2008, 12:11 AM
I AM most certainly saying that the things that I do, as Manfrommaine, on an internet message board, do not affect my congregation in the slightest and are none of their concern. If I used my real name or identified my church, it might.

So only if you and/or your church can be identified would there then be a problem with your actions? Does that pertain to other areas of your life or just this internet message board? Are you only in reference to DP?

I was manfrommaine long before I became a licensed minister.

Are you saying that so long as you started doing something before you were licensed to be a minster its ok to continue no matter what it is?

I am really trying to get a feel for where you are coming from because I have never met a pastor with views like yours. I'm intrigued.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 06:24 AM
So only if you and/or your church can be identified would there then be a problem with your actions? Does that pertain to other areas of your life or just this internet message board? Are you only in reference to DP?[1]

Are you saying that so long as you started doing something before you were licensed to be a minster its ok to continue no matter what it is?[2]

I am really trying to get a feel for where you are coming from because I have never met a pastor with views like yours. I'm intrigued.[3]
1. I am only referring to internet message boards.
2. stupid question
3. if that were really true, you wouldn't have asked #2

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:29 AM

Of course he believes that. MFM is the postor child for liberals and liberalism. He has total distain for anyone who disagrees with him, conservatives, and his hate and rage quickly comes to the surface

He would be deeply embarrassed if his rants here were seen by his "flock". His flock might be shocked to see the real MFM. The arrogant, condescending, obnoxious, hypocritial, two faced,and foul mouthed "pastor"

If you want to know the real MFM, look towards Jeremiah Wright for the mold

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:34 AM
don't you think that the word dishonesty is rougly synonymous with liar?

I do.

And when people call me a liar, I tend to react and call them one back. As I have explained to you, I find someone denigrating my integrity to be THE most insulting thing anyone can do to me.... and you knew that, and told me last night that you understood that and would not do so going forward.

like I said, you started it, I WILL continue it until you apologize.

How can anyone denigrate something you do not have? You lost your honor, and "integrity" a long time ago

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:41 AM
How can anyone denigrate something you do not have? You lost your honor, and "integrity" a long time ago
that is your meaningless opinion. I happen to know otherwise!:lol:

how's that electoral college map lookin' these days?

and who WILL you vote for in November? :laugh2:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:46 AM
that is your meaningless opinion. I happen to know otherwise!:lol:

how's that electoral college map lookin' these days?

and who WILL you vote for in November? :laugh2:

Yes, talking about your honor, and "integrity" would be a very short conversation

I am sure you were this confident over Kerry's, and Gore's lead in the poll - but things did not work out for you

Once again, I am not voting for either one as far as the Presidential race. Do you get it now?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes, talking about your honor, and "integrity" would be a very short conversation

I am sure you were this confident over Kerry's, and Gore's lead in the poll - but things did not work out for you

Once again, I am not voting for either one as far as the Presidential race. Do you get it now?

but clearly, you want McCain to win... and Obama is leading in PA....your vote could help McCain defeat him there. Why not vote?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:52 AM
but clearly, you want McCain to win... and Obama is leading in PA....your vote could help McCain defeat him there. Why not vote?

McCain is a liberal - I am a conservative

Unlike you, I will not compromise my principals for a political win. Since you do not have any principals, you have have none to compromise. So you will always vote for anyone on the Dems side, since the only thing that matters to you is power for your party

Nothing else is considered by you on Election day

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:53 AM
McCain is a liberal - I am a conservative

Unlike you, I will not compromise my principals for a political win. Since you do not have any principals, you have have none to compromise. So you will always vote for anyone on the Dems side, since the only thing that matters to you is power for your party

Nothing else is considered by you on Election day

so you would stay home and not cast your vote for McCain even if you knew that by doing so, you would significantly increase the chances of Obama winning PA and the white house?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:56 AM
so you would stay home and not cast your vote for McCain even if you knew that by doing so, you would significantly increase the chances of Obama winning PA and the white house?

One vote in the state of PA will not tip the election.

Thanks for proving my point. A political win is all that matters to you - regardless if you agree with the candidate on the issues

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:01 AM
One vote in the state of PA will not tip the election.

Thanks for proving my point. A political win is all that matters to you - regardless if you agree with the candidate on the issues

the point is: my party nominates candidates that I agree with on the issues...

and my party always nominates candidates that I agree with on MORE issues than I do with the republican party candidate.

Parties have platforms. Those ARE the issues. I agree with my party's platform. My party's candidate agrees with my party's platform.

You agree with YOUR party's platform. Your candidate agrees with your party's platform WAY more than anyone else does. If you want your party's platform to be achieved, you do what you can to get your party's candidate elected...and you certainly do what you can to avoid getting the other party's candidate elected.

what part of that is so difficult for you to understand?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:17 AM
the point is: my party nominates candidates that I agree with on the issues...

and my party always nominates candidates that I agree with on MORE issues than I do with the republican party candidate.

Parties have platforms. Those ARE the issues. I agree with my party's platform. My party's candidate agrees with my party's platform.

You agree with YOUR party's platform. Your candidate agrees with your party's platform WAY more than anyone else does. If you want your party's platform to be achieved, you do what you can to get your party's candidate elected...and you certainly do what you can to avoid getting the other party's candidate elected.

what part of that is so difficult for you to understand?

Being a tax and spend liberal, who wants to surrender to terrorists, and have liberal Judges create new rights for the terrorists - you should feel right at home with Obama

And you never admit to Obama's racism, lies, and flip flops

retiredman
06-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Being a tax and spend liberal, who wants to surrender to terrorists, and have liberal Judges create new rights for the terrorists - you should feel right at home with Obama

And you never admit to Obama's racism, lies, and flip flops

why do you always avoid addressing my points?

do you or do you not agree with the platform of the republican party?

do you or do you not prefer the planks of the republican party platform to those of the democratic party platform?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 01:52 PM
come on RSR.... two simple questions.

why can't you answer them?

do you or do you not agree with the platform of the republican party?

do you or do you not prefer the planks of the republican party platform to those of the democratic party platform?

Yurt
06-24-2008, 02:59 PM
fortunately for the racist, his fear that republicans will use race has not come to fruition, nor will it ever, more lies and fear mongering by obama

retiredman
06-24-2008, 03:28 PM
fortunately for the racist, his fear that republicans will use race has not come to fruition, nor will it ever, more lies and fear mongering by obama

how can you make such a statement?

Yurt
06-24-2008, 03:56 PM
how can you make such a statement?

easy, the same way he claimed it 'would' happen, got it, good.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:11 PM
easy, the same way he claimed it 'would' happen, got it, good.

but you castigated him for making that statement. Aren't you equally guilty and doesn't that highlight your hypocrisy and your intellectual dishonesty?:lol:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:12 PM
but you castigated him for making that statement. Aren't you equally guilty and doesn't that highlight your hypocrisy and your intellectual dishonesty?:lol:

Having another temper tanturm?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:24 PM
#106 unanswered in THIS thread.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:25 PM
#106 unanswered in THIS thread.

Many times I have pointed out where I disagree with the party. You on the other hand, never question the positions of your party. Regardless of how many times they flip flop

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Many times I have pointed out where I disagree with the party. You on the other hand, never question the positions of your party. Regardless of how many times they flip flop

I asked you some questions. either answer them or not. quit your fucking tap dancing.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:29 PM
I asked you some questions. either answer them or not. quit your fucking tap dancing.

The problem is tyou keep asking the same questions iover and over. Are you hoping the answers will change and you will have somehting else to cry about? :laugh2:

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:36 PM
The problem is tyou keep asking the same questions iover and over. Are you hoping the answers will change and you will have somehting else to cry about? :laugh2:

if you would answer them once, I wouldn't ask them again.

here...let me make them yes/no questions:

do you agree with the platform of the republican party? Y/N

do you prefer the planks of the republican party platform to those of the democratic party platform? Y/N

type two letters and answer them. I dare ya.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
if you would answer them once, I wouldn't ask them again.

here...let me make them yes/no questions:

do you prefer the planks of the republican party platform to those of the democratic party platform? Y/N

type two letters and answer them. I dare ya.

(Shrug)

The platform is not running

McCain is for amnesty - I am not

McCain buys into the myth of global warming - I do not

McCain stated corporations need to "share" their profits - stupid statement

McCain is opposed to drilling in ANWAR - insane given the price of gas

You should love this guy - he could run as a Dem

On the plus side, I agree with him on the war, Judges, and the tax cuts. So far he does not have my vote

Yurt
06-24-2008, 04:53 PM

reading comprehension is obviously another weakness, as if you can't see the irony of my statement which i even made clear to you, then again, youre so caught up in hating me and figuring out how best to insult me that you can't see the forest through trees

pathatic really

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:57 PM
reading comprehension is obviously another weakness, as if you can't see the irony of my statement which i even made clear to you, then again, youre so caught up in hating me and figuring out how best to insult me that you can't see the forest through trees

pathatic really

MFM's brain has enough mold on it to make a gallon of penicillin

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:09 PM
(Shrug)

The platform is not running

McCain is for amnesty - I am not

McCain buys into the myth of global warming - I do not

McCain stated corporations need to "share" their profits - stupid statement

McCain is opposed to drilling in ANWAR - insane given the price of gas

You should love this guy - he could run as a Dem

On the plus side, I agree with him on the war, Judges, and the tax cuts. So far he does not have my vote

why can't you answer the questions as asked? They really are two simple questions. do try again.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:10 PM

pathatic really

don't try to put your hypocrisy on me, counselor.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:11 PM
why can't you answer the questions as asked? They really are two simple questions. do try again.

You are really a dense SOB. I do not how much clearer I can make it

Do I have to limit my words to fewer then six letters for you?

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
aww, is everyone having fun? :laugh2:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:14 PM
aww, is everyone having fun? :laugh2:

MFM would not understand what it means to vote for candidates who share your beliefs and values

He has none to begin with

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 08:16 PM
im so staying out of this one, consider me switzerland :laugh2:, i am nuetral

:coffee:

MFM would not understand what it means to vote for candidates who share your beliefs and values

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:18 PM
im so staying out of this one, consider me switzerland :laugh2:, i am nuetral

:coffee:

Even a blind man can see MFM has no honor, no integrity, and is a serial liar

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:20 PM

limit your answers to two words. one word for each of the following yes or no questions:

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:22 PM

all you can do is insult now.... you know you are beaten on the facts.

you refuse to engage me in any sort of meaningful debate and confine your responses to insulting my integrity and my patriotism and my service.

you have lost.:laugh2:

red states rule
limit your answers to two words. one word for each of the following yes or no questions:

I have made my views clear. Try reading them while you are sober

actsnoblemartin
Even a blind man can see MFM has no honor, no integrity, and is a serial liar

common red, attacking his honor & integrity is not acceptable, and crosses the boundaries of decency.

He served, therefore honor and integrity were shown, and unless and until he goes and works for al queda i dont feel it right to attack him on those fronts.

retiredman
I have made my views clear. Try reading them while you are sober

are you incapable of answering those yes or no questions?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
common red, attacking his integrity is a bit much :poke:

a bit much? a BIT much? how you continue to be this douchebag's good buddy is beyond me.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
are you incapable of answering those yes or no questions?

I will wait until you are sober, and not talking to the ghosts of your past for you to try reading my posts

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
I will wait until you are sober, and not talking to the ghosts of your past for you to try reading my posts

I am sober. quit running away from simple yes or no questions. coward.

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 08:27 PM
I bet you have never spoken to him on the phone.

He is a very tolerant person, who doesnt pressure me or scold me for disagreeing and he has a great sense of humor.

I chose to try and make a point clear, i felt he crossed a line there, and i understand why you would be upset, i re-read what he said, and felt a stronger opinion on the matter was warranted.

However, I dont feel calling him a douche bag, accomplishes anything.

I respect him, and thats not gonna change, whether you like it or not. Do i really need to yell at him or name call to get that same point accross or dont you think my way, being polite is more effective?

a bit much? a BIT much? how you continue to be this douchebag's good buddy is beyond me.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:28 PM
I am sober. quit running away from simple yes or no questions. coward.

That is the usually the first thing drunks say. You are always in denial

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:33 PM
That is the usually the first thing drunks say. You are always in denial
cowards like you always find some excuse to avoid facing their mistakes.

I asked you two simple yes or no questions.

You are too frightened to answer them. why?:laugh2:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:35 PM
cowards like you always find some excuse to avoid facing their mistakes.

I asked you two simple yes or no questions.

You are too frightened to answer them. why?:laugh2:

If you are to damn senile to understand my posts explaining my views that is your problem

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:40 PM
If you are to damn senile to understand my posts explaining my views that is your problem

your "explanation" did not address or answer my questions. really. two words. why are you SO afraid???

red states rule
06-24-2008, 09:02 PM
your "explanation" did not address or answer my questions. really. two words. why are you SO afraid???

Why are you so stupid?

Yurt
06-24-2008, 09:19 PM
don't try to put your hypocrisy on me, counselor.

you know i'm right and you are not, so you insult me, is that all you have are insults, because you can't debate? sure seems like it. i even explained my irony to you, if you don't accept it, that is your own ignorance and hatred for me blinding you to reason. you even got yourself locked out of thread because you entered the thread solely to flame me. you are loser.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Why are you so stupid?

I am not. I know a coward when I see one. YOu are incapable of answering simple yes or no questions...all you can do is spin and duck and dodge.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 09:23 PM
you know i'm right and you are not, so you insult me, is that all you have are insults, because you can't debate? sure seems like it. i even explained my irony to you, if you don't accept it, that is your own ignorance and hatred for me blinding you to reason. you even got yourself locked out of thread because you entered the thread solely to flame me. you are loser.

you "explained your irony"?

and actually yurt... I am not a loser. I got a great wife, great kids, great friends, a great retirement (twice) and a kick ass new job. I LOVE my life. You, on the other hand, cannot hold down a steady job. YOu probably shouldn't be calling others losers.:lol:

Sitarro
06-25-2008, 12:35 AM

I said:

I know a few blacks that might be able to spell philosophy, most don't have a clue what it means. The only reason they will vote for Obammy is the same reason they wanted O.J. found not guilty, all they see is color and Obammy kind of looks like them...... they don't have a clue what that empty suit stands for because he doesn't even know until his white masters tell him. Obammy is a slave to George Soros and numerous other asswipes, if he doesn't do exactly what they say they will whip his semi black ass and pull the plug that has allowed him to be where he is. A vote for Obammy is a vote for slavery 2008.

By the way, Obammy isn't a nigger, he is a mulatto or a half breed..... ask Sharpton.

manu1959
06-25-2008, 12:38 AM
I know a few blacks that might be able to spell philosophy, most don't have a clue what it means. The only reason they will vote for Obammy is the same reason they wanted O.J. found not guilty, all they see is color and Obammy kind of looks like them...... they don't have a clue what that empty suit stands for because he doesn't even know until his white masters tell him. Obammy is a slave to George Soros and numerous other asswipes, if he doesn't do exactly what they say they will whip his semi black ass and pull the plug that has allowed him to be where he is. A vote for Obammy is a vote for slavery 2008.

By the way, Obammy isn't a nigger, he is a mulatto or a half breed..... ask Sharpton.

what i want to know is this....if i am black and not from africa why am i an african american.....

Sitarro
06-25-2008, 01:03 AM
what i want to know is this....if i am black and not from africa why am i an african american.....

What's funny is that I work with real Africans that have become citizens of The United States and they refuse to be called anything but Americans. They also detest American blacks because they feel that they are lazy, childish, criminal and ignorant in general.

If Ernie Els or Gary Player would become American citizens, they would technically be African American even though both are whiter than I am, that's just how silly the label is for American blacks. The other thing that I find really hilarious is the false sense of pride blacks have for Africa even though most can't find it on a world map and certainly don't know that much about it.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
06-25-2008, 02:47 AM
you "explained your irony"?

and actually yurt... I am not a loser. I got a great wife, great kids, great friends, a great retirement (twice) and a kick ass new job. I LOVE my life. You, on the other hand, cannot hold down a steady job. YOu probably shouldn't be calling others losers.:lol:

Actually you are both, stupid and a loser.
I simply dont believe your self described life situation. Your politics are delusional at best, so its easy to assume so is your self assesment. Or you are an out and out LIAR about it, or both.
Your need to flame is evidence that much is lacking in your life. So, I guess that makes you a STUPID LOSER LIAR.

retiredman
06-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Actually you are both, stupid and a loser.
I simply dont believe your self described life situation. Your politics are delusional at best, so its easy to assume so is your self assesment. Or you are an out and out LIAR about it, or both.
Your need to flame is evidence that much is lacking in your life. So, I guess that makes you a STUPID LOSER LIAR.

what you chose to believe is of no importance to me. I know what I say is true. And my politics are far from delusional. They are just different than yours (thank God!)

red states rule
06-25-2008, 06:22 AM
what you chose to believe is of no importance to me. I know what I say is true. And my politics are far from delusional. They are just different than yours (thank God!)

The delusional ones are always the last one to know. One day you might get it

retiredman
06-25-2008, 06:27 AM
The delusional ones are always the last one to know. One day you might get it

but will I get that $500 check from YOU? :laugh2:

it really doesn't make much sense to denigrate everyone who disagrees with your politics as being delusional, RSR.... it certainly doesn't make for reasoned debate.

red states rule
06-25-2008, 08:29 AM
What's funny is that I work with real Africans that have become citizens of The United States and they refuse to be called anything but Americans. They also detest American blacks because they feel that they are lazy, childish, criminal and ignorant in general.

If Ernie Els or Gary Player would become American citizens, they would technically be African American even though both are whiter than I am, that's just how silly the label is for American blacks. The other thing that I find really hilarious is the false sense of pride blacks have for Africa even though most can't find it on a world map and certainly don't know that much about it.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Can a liberal here name a well-known GOP member playing the race card with Obama?

All we saw so far was the Clinton camp throwing out the race card issue back and forth with the Obama camp. Does it surprise liberals that Dems always play the race card?

CockySOB
06-25-2008, 07:19 PM

Don't forget Rev. Moss who succeeded Rev. Wright as pastor of the Black Liberation Theologist apostate congregation of the Trinity UCC.

Racism is alive and well, thanks to the efforts of the traditional demagogues and the efforts of Obama's legions....

06-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Still no evidence of prominent republicans pulling the race card I see...

I think Obama needs to stop pretending to be a victim and start being a man.

red states rule
06-25-2008, 09:32 PM

Since Republicans are not playing the race card - Obama will

He needs to in order to get the attention of his base, more favorable coverage from the liberal media, and to attack the Republican party all at once

Yurt
06-25-2008, 09:37 PM

well said...

but when republicans warn of attacks from islamic militants (oh that has never happened) it is called "fear mongering" but when obama warns of racism, that is not race/fear mongering, that is the truth.

silly

red states rule
06-25-2008, 09:43 PM
well said...

but when republicans warn of attacks from islamic militants (oh that has never happened) it is called "fear mongering" but when obama warns of racism, that is not race/fear mongering, that is the truth.

silly

or when Dems tell seniors evil Republicans are going to take away their SS checks

LuvRPgrl
08-12-2008, 10:36 PM

OH, FIRST OFF, GOTTA JUST LOVE THIS JOHN EDWARDS STUFF, AND HE WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT??? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, flat out delusional. It wasnt always that way. Liberalism used to be based in reality, but not anymore. Fact is they use fear mongering and lies to lure votes. They can only appeal to a collection of many different special interest groups, and even those dont realize they are being deceived.

XLINT example. Blacks vote Democrat based on past experiences and a distorted public image of the Republicans. Yet the Democrats will dump the black voters best interests if it conflicts with the interests of one of their other special interest groups.
Teachers unions wants to continue their monopoly on education opportunities, that way they can continue to collect money and graduate students (Los Angeles has an over 50% rate of graduates who cant read and/or write proper English), so the Dems oppose school choice even though an overwhelming majority of inner city black parents want it.
Dems pretend they are for family values, yet support feminist posistions which help weaken the family structure as well as same gender marriage even though a vast majority of Americans oppose it.
Delusional in concluding their is nothing abnormal about homosexuality, which is obvious on its face value.
Delusional and liars when one of the leading Dems claims republicans, like me, want to revert to the days of slavery, no child labor laws, complete oppression and lack of rights for women (different than modern feminism). Yet I have 5 daughters and a wife and in no way support anything remotely close to what the liberals accuse me and millions of other every day ordinary conservative Americans, including women, of.
Delusional that they think you can negotiate with Islamic radicals.
Delusional that they think humans are basically good, and big business and corporations are the big bad evil entities, yet they are run by,,,,,guess what?? PEOPLE !!!!
Delusional that they blame President Bush for high gas prices and everything else.
Delusional that they cling to the claim that an unborn child shouldnt have all the rights afforded every other living individual human beings.
Delusional that the death penalty doesnt help reduce crime, or that more gun ownership leads to more crime and murders (truth is quite the opposite)
Delusional that Republicans want to destroy the enviorment
Delusional about their claims of global warming is already an established fact
Delusional and/or liars about things like the Kyoto treaty which in fact would be unfair and disasterous to us if we signed on.
Delusional that women and men dont have basic intrinsic differences.
Delusional that kids dont need a man to help raise them
Delusional that animals are equivelent to humans.
Delusional that raising minimum wage is helpful to the poor
Delusional in their interpetation and rewriting via judicial activism, of the Constitution.
Delusional that the civil war wasnt over slavery.
Delusional that America is an Imperialistic country
Delusional that govt can solve all our problems, when in fact today it creates most of them for the average American.
The list goes on and on.

Go on with your rationaLIES ation of why your thinking on these points isnt delusional, but they are.

SUpporting the ACLU that supports the rights of pedophiles, as though the right to free speech is un restricted. (fact is the founding fathers only wanted free speech to apply to political speech)
Delusional that we are not, and werent founded as a Christian nation

red states rule
08-13-2008, 07:13 AM
From the Washington Compost - the race card played on behalf of their candidate

Erasing The Race Factor
Obama's Best Hope Is To Face the Issue Directly

By Peter Beinart
Wednesday, August 13, 2008; Page A15

Barack Obama has a problem. He really, really doesn't want this campaign to be about race. He wants it to be about change, President Bush, the economy, gas prices, Iraq, Afghanistan -- almost anything else. But it is going to be about race, at least in part. That's the lesson of recent weeks, when the McCain campaign brought up race (on the pretext that Obama had brought it up first). The Obama campaign tried desperately to change the subject but couldn't. Once the chum was in the water, the media sharks went wild.

Obama should take that as a warning. Race will be central to this campaign because McCain needs it to be. He simply doesn't have many other cards to play. And it will be central because every time Republicans light the match, the press will create a forest fire. Race is just too titillating to ignore. The history of post-Vietnam presidential elections is littered with Democratic nominees who thought they could run on policy and ignore symbolism. This year, the symbolism will be largely racial. Obama can't avoid that. He needs to control the race debate instead.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/12/AR2008081202827.html