PDA

View Full Version : Obama Moves To Reintroduce Himself to Voters

red states rule
06-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Obama wants to "reintroduce" himself to the voters? Why?

Is he worried about his racist friends, his terrorist buddy Ayers, his convicted friend Rezko, his flip flops, his liberal policies, and his gaffes will hurt him with a majority of the voters?

Obama Moves To Reintroduce Himself to Voters

By Dan Balz and Anne E. Kornblut
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, June 23, 2008; Page A01

In the opening weeks of the general-election campaign, Sen. Barack Obama has moved aggressively to shape his campaign and offered a clear road map for the kind of candidate he is likely to become in the months ahead: an ambitious gamer of the electoral map, a ruthless fundraiser and a scrupulous manager of his own biography in the face of persistent concerns about how he is perceived.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/22/AR2008062201964.html?hpid=topnews

Trigg
06-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Sen. Barack Obama has moved aggressively to shape his campaign and offered a clear road map for the kind of candidate he is likely to become in the months ahead: an ambitious gamer of the electoral map, a ruthless fundraiser and a scrupulous manager of his own biography in the face of persistent concerns about how he is perceived.

How he's being perceived??? Lets see, we've got ourselves a man with no experience, a man who hasn't done either job he's already been elected to do, a man who sat in a racist church for 20 yrs while giving them 30,000 of his own money.

As far as I can see the only thing he has going for him are the ignorant college kids who are so excited by his speeches they aren't paying attention to the issues, his voting record or his associations.

He has NO foreign policy experience, NO economic experience and he's for amnesty. Bush had NO foreign policy experience and NO economic experience an look where we are now.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 02:46 PM
How he's being perceived??? Lets see, we've got ourselves a man with no experience, a man who hasn't done either job he's already been elected to do, a man who sat in a racist church for 20 yrs while giving them 30,000 of his own money.

As far as I can see the only thing he has going for him are the ignorant college kids who are so excited by his speeches they aren't paying attention to the issues, his voting record or his associations.

He has NO foreign policy experience, NO economic experience and he's for amnesty. Bush had NO foreign policy experience and NO economic experience an look where we are now.

Most of his supporters are stoned on the Obama Kool Aid. We have 5 months to go, and Obama's opposition to drilling for all the oil we have within our borders could be the tipping point in the campaign

retiredman
06-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Most of his supporters are stoned on the Obama Kool Aid. We have 5 months to go, and Obama's opposition to drilling for all the oil we have within our borders could be the tipping point in the campaign

could be....

you have been predicting doom and gloom for Obama for months. Last I looked at RCP, YOUR favorite polling site, Obama's lead over McCain just keeps getting bigger...and that includes the electoral college as well.

How do you explain that?

Trigg
06-23-2008, 02:58 PM

With all the info coming in about the drilling in ANWAR he's beginning to look bad opposing it.

Carter set aside 1.5 million acres out of 19 million for potential exploration. I don't have a problem with looking into drilling in that area. The dems need to realize that we need to have less dependence on foreign oil.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:01 PM
With all the info coming in about the drilling in ANWAR he's beginning to look bad opposing it.

Carter set aside 1.5 million acres out of 19 million for potential exploration. I don't have a problem with looking into drilling in that area. The dems need to realize that we need to have less dependence on foreign oil.

As people keep spending more on gas, the harder it will be for liberals like Obama to oppose tapping the oil we have within our borders

Libs rant how we need to be independent on foreign oil, yet they talk about taking OPEC to court to increase production

Meanwhile they oppose any new drilling for the oil we have. Liberal logic is something to behold

hjmick
06-23-2008, 03:23 PM
could be....

you have been predicting doom and gloom for Obama for months. Last I looked at RCP, YOUR favorite polling site, Obama's lead over McCain just keeps getting bigger...and that includes the electoral college as well.

How do you explain that?

In May '88 when the primaries were over, Michael Dukakis enjoyed a 54 percent to 38 percent lead over George H.W. Bush. How did that Dukakis Presidency turn out?

Polls are unreliable and easy to manipulate.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:28 PM
In May '88 when the primaries were over, Michael Dukakis enjoyed a 54 percent to 38 percent lead over George H.W. Bush. How did that Dukakis Presidency turn out?

and the one lone poll showing Obama with a 15 point lead has a heavy sample of Dems

The poll questioned more Democrats than Republicans: 231 Republicans to 324 Democrats, plus 307 independents.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 03:29 PM

so what? because the electorate sometimes changes their minds, I am not allowed to talk about it?

I don't recall seeing you castigate RSR whenever HE posts polling numbers. Why IS that?

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:35 PM
It's over guys

New AP Poll Gives Obama 113% Lead Over McCain
AP - Fri Jun 20, 10:09 PM ET
WASHINGTON - The latest independent, non-partisan AP/DNC Poll gives the hip, young but brilliant, Senator Barack Obama a potentially unsurmountable lead over the possibly senile Senior Senator from Arizona John "Keating 5" McCain. A spokesperson for the AP commented that: "This is over, it's done, McCain is deader than a really dead person who's very dead. There's really no need for Republcians to even turn up on Nov 4."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/06/21/yahoo-hypes-newsweek-poll-15-point-obama-lead#comments

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Can you ponder for a moment the outrage if the headline was "McCain Targets White Voters"?

Who is making race an issue - it is not Republicans

Obama campaign targets black voters -- carefully
Alex Brandon / Associated Press

What makes the idea of bringing in so many new voters more than just political fantasy is the Obama campaign’s deep pockets and the sophisticated apparatus it has begun building to achieve its goals.
Strategists believe they've identified a new and potentially decisive Democratic electorate in at least five battleground states. The trick lies in wooing them without alienating whites.

By Peter Wallsten, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
June 23, 2008

WASHINGTON -- As they ponder a political map that has spelled defeat for Democrats in the last two presidential elections, Barack Obama's campaign strategists are quietly laying plans to draw African American voters to the polls in unprecedented numbers by capitalizing on the excitement over the prospect of electing the nation's first black president.

Obama strategists believe they have identified a gold mine of new and potentially decisive Democratic voters in at least five battleground states -- voters who failed to turn out in the past but can be mobilized this time because Obama's candidacy is historic and his cash-rich campaign can afford the costly task of identifying and motivating such supporters.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-blackvote23-2008jun23,0,4641688.story

hjmick
06-23-2008, 03:55 PM
so what? because the electorate sometimes changes their minds, I am not allowed to talk about it?

I don't recall seeing you castigate RSR whenever HE posts polling numbers. Why IS that?

You can talk about it all you want, Man. I have no problem with that. I was merely pointing out the unreliability of polls. I did not, by any stretch of the definition, castigate you.

I chose to bring the topic up here because of the similar numbers from '88.

As for my shortcomings in pointing out the reliability issue of polls with respect to RSR's use of them, I have no excuse or explanation. Except perhaps to say that to criticize RSR's use of polls, which at times borders on the masterbatory (nothing personal R, at times you do love the polls), would require more effort than I am willing to put forward. As a rule, I try to do my best to ignore polls. In this case I thought it relevant because, as I stated previously, the numbers from twenty years ago are so similar to the numbers today.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 03:58 PM
You can talk about it all you want, Man. I have no problem with that. I was merely pointing out the unreliability of polls. I did not, by any stretch of the definition, castigate you.

I chose to bring the topic up here because of the similar numbers from '88.

As for my shortcomings in pointing out the reliability issue of polls with respect to RSR's use of them, I have no excuse or explanation. Except perhaps to say that to criticize RSR's use of polls, which at times borders on the masterbatory (nothing personal R, at times you do love the polls), would require more effort than I am willing to put forward. As a rule, I try to do my best to ignore polls. In this case I thought it relevant because, as I stated previously, the numbers from twenty years ago are som similar to the numbers today.

Todays polls are sending mixed messages

It seems Dems will keep the Senate and House - yet only 12% have confidence in Congress and their approval rating is about 18%

retiredman
06-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Todays polls are sending mixed messages

It seems Dems will keep the Senate and House - yet only 12% have confidence in Congress and their approval rating is about 18%

that is because their disapproval of congress is due, in large part, to their dissatisfaction with the gridlock, not the platform of the democrats.

Polls show Obama with a strong lead in the public opinion, and a strong lead in electoral college projections AND democrats with a strong lead in congressional races.

It would seem that the public is fed up with the GOP and only the partisan hacks like you who place party over country refuse to acknowledge their discontent.

keep on whistling.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Confidence In Congress At record Low (12% Congressional Approval!)
Politico ^ | 6-20-08 | Kuhn

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 11:50:11 AM by tcrlaf

Only 12 percent of Americans now have confidence in Congress, the lowest percentage in the 35 years that the Gallup Poll has tracked the number.

Americans now view Congress less favorably any of the 14 other American institutions tracked by Gallup, including big business, newspapers and health maintenance organizations.

Even as President Bush’s approval rating languishes at a record low, more than twice as many Americans have confidence in the presidency — 26 percent — than have confidence in Congress.

The Democrats have controlled both houses of the Congress since January 2007. It remains to be seen whether the Democratic Party brand will find itself chained to the poor public view of the legislative branch. A recent analysis of ABC News-Washington Post polls found that in April the Democrats held a 24-point lead over President Bush as "the stronger leadership force in Washington." Today, it's a tie.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2035110/posts

Yea, is all the Republicans fault :laugh2:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Confidence In Congress At record Low (12% Congressional Approval!)
Politico ^ | 6-20-08 | Kuhn

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 11:50:11 AM by tcrlaf

Only 12 percent of Americans now have confidence in Congress, the lowest percentage in the 35 years that the Gallup Poll has tracked the number.

Americans now view Congress less favorably any of the 14 other American institutions tracked by Gallup, including big business, newspapers and health maintenance organizations.

Even as President Bush’s approval rating languishes at a record low, more than twice as many Americans have confidence in the presidency — 26 percent — than have confidence in Congress.

The Democrats have controlled both houses of the Congress since January 2007. It remains to be seen whether the Democratic Party brand will find itself chained to the poor public view of the legislative branch. A recent analysis of ABC News-Washington Post polls found that in April the Democrats held a 24-point lead over President Bush as "the stronger leadership force in Washington." Today, it's a tie.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2035110/posts

Yea, is all the Republicans fault :laugh2:

no. of course it is not all the republicans fault. congress is very close to evenly divided. that causes gridlock. the democrats need 60 votes in the senate to moive any legislation and they do not have it.

The fact remains: people trust Democrats on all the ten key issues tracked by Rasmussen. Democrats lead republicans in congressional polling, presidential polling and electoral college projections.

You run away from those facts and neg rep people who confront you with them. how cowardly of you. how intellectually dishonest of you.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Yep, failing budget busting national healthcare, economy busting environmental laws, $5.00 gasoline, higher taxes, collapse of Iraq, more companies moving off shore and a return to racial division.

An inexperienced leftist fool will govern like an inexperienced leftist fool.

He will however give some very nice speeches. That should feed the masses.

The messiah is the second coming of Pres Peanut Carter

retiredman
06-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Yep, failing budget busting national healthcare, economy busting environmental laws, $5.00 gasoline, higher taxes, collapse of Iraq, more companies moving off shore and a return to racial division.

An inexperienced leftist fool will govern like an inexperienced leftist fool.

He will however give some very nice speeches. That should feed the masses.

The messiah is the second coming of Pres Peanut Carter

that is your opinion.

who will YOU vote for?

red states rule
06-23-2008, 05:27 PM
that is your opinion.

who will YOU vote for?

It is a fact

Obama wants to raise taxes in a slow economy like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to appease terrorists like Pres Peanut

Obama opposes drilling for our own oil like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to increase government spending like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to a "windfall profits" tax on oil companies like Pres Peanut

Yes, he represents Pres Peanut's second term

Yurt
06-23-2008, 06:18 PM
no. of course it is not all the republicans fault. congress is very close to evenly divided. that causes gridlock. the democrats need 60 votes in the senate to moive any legislation and they do not have it.

The fact remains: people trust Democrats on all the ten key issues tracked by Rasmussen. Democrats lead republicans in congressional polling, presidential polling and electoral college projections.

You run away from those facts and neg rep people who confront you with them. how cowardly of you. how intellectually dishonest of you.

:lol: hypocrite

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Dems are the only ones mentioning race, they are consumed with it

glockmail
06-23-2008, 06:32 PM
It looks like Obama is trying to reinvent himself like Al Gore and Hillary both tried to do. Red's right though- he'd be Carter 2.

red states rule
06-23-2008, 06:34 PM
It looks like Obama is trying to reinvent himself like Al Gore and Hillary both tried to do. Red's right though- he'd be Carter 2.

and do not forget John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry's reinvention convention tour

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
:lol: hypocrite

:lol:obsessed weirdo

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
It is a fact

Obama wants to raise taxes in a slow economy like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to appease terrorists like Pres Peanut

Obama opposes drilling for our own oil like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to increase government spending like Pres Peanut

Obama wants to a "windfall profits" tax on oil companies like Pres Peanut

Yes, he represents Pres Peanut's second term

why do you avoid the questions?

Yurt
06-23-2008, 08:17 PM
:lol:obsessed weirdo

whats the matter tough guy, don't like the fact you get called on your BS, whining about intellectual dishonesty, yet you throw the term around frequently...:salute:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:21 PM
whats the matter tough guy, don't like the fact you get called on your BS, whining about intellectual dishonesty, yet you throw the term around frequently...:salute:

I "throw it around" tongue in cheek, knowing that you'll be drawn to respond like the obsessive weirdo that you are... "tough guy" :lol:

Yurt
06-23-2008, 08:30 PM
I "throw it around" tongue in cheek, knowing that you'll be drawn to respond like the obsessive weirdo that you are... "tough guy" :lol:

you're demented, me calling you on your BS makes me obsessive? freak, why do you keep responding to it :poke: i think you're throwing a little temper tantrum because you know you're a hypocrite and that i rightly called you out for it :cool:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:33 PM
you're demented, me calling you on your BS makes me obsessive? freak, why do you keep responding to it :poke: i think you're throwing a little temper tantrum because you know you're a hypocrite and that i rightly called you out for it :cool:

think what you want....you have overused "intellectual dishonesty" to the point of absurdity.... I use it solely to mock you and get your goat.

works, don't it?:lol:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:30 AM
think what you want....you have overused "intellectual dishonesty" to the point of absurdity.... I use it solely to mock you and get your goat.

works, don't it?:lol:

That is all you have left. We all know the facts go against you, and you have a phobia for the truth. So why not attack and insult?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:45 AM
That is all you have left. We all know the facts go against you, and you have a phobia for the truth. So why not attack and insult?

I have plenty of facts..... how about the fact that Obama is increasing his lead in your home state?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/pennsylvania/election_2008_pennsylvania_presidential_election2

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:48 AM
I have plenty of facts..... how about the fact that Obama is increasing his lead in your home state?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/pennsylvania/election_2008_pennsylvania_presidential_election2

Polls change faster then Obama's stand on the issues.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:50 AM
Polls change faster then Obama's stand on the issues.

so when you post polls from now on, we should disregard them completely?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 07:53 AM
so when you post polls from now on, we should disregard them completely?

It is a snapshot of what is happening today. I have said many times the election is a long way off

Of course, you suffer from selective memory loss, and forgot that

retiredman
06-24-2008, 07:55 AM
It is a snapshot of what is happening today. I have said many times the election is a long way off

Of course, you suffer from selective memory loss, and forgot that

so.... are you stating here and now that you will not post polling information on this site any more? Can we hold you to that?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 01:59 PM
and with all the terrible damage you predicted for Obama as a result of Wright and Rezko and Ayers, why in the world should he even have any lead at all, anywhere, even in a snapshot taken today? If those issues have not fatally wounded his campaign by now, as you predicted they would, why would you think that they would be any MORE damaging the further they slip into the rear view mirror?

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:07 PM
so.... are you stating here and now that you will not post polling information on this site any more? Can we hold you to that?

Why do you derail all threads where RSR responds into you v him? It leaves nothing for the rest of us. I guess that is your objective.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Why do you derail all threads where RSR responds into you v him? It leaves nothing for the rest of us. I guess that is your objective.

why do you publicly direct that question to me and not him as well?

I tell you what...why don't you go review the last hundred posts that RSR has made and see how many are not even on topic but are merely insults and derrogatory comments aimed solely at me.

I guess it is just cuz he's on "your" team, eh?

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:44 PM

I tell you what...why don't you go review the last hundred posts that RSR has made and see how many are not even on topic but are merely insults and derrogatory comments aimed solely at me.

I guess it is just cuz he's on "your" team, eh?

How about I don't. Neither of you are on 'my team', as I don't have a team.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:49 PM
How about I don't. Neither of you are on 'my team', as I don't have a team.

then why avoid my first question?

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:51 PM
then why avoid my first question?

What was your 'question'? I went back a bit, have yet to find it.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:53 PM
What was your 'question'? I went back a bit, have yet to find it.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:58 PM

For the simple reason your post was the last read. No big conspiracy here. Feeling a bit paranoid?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 03:31 PM
For the simple reason your post was the last read. No big conspiracy here. Feeling a bit paranoid?

not at all... just well aware of my minority status.

I can tell you I won't bother holding my breath waiting for you to castigate your pal, RSR, however.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 04:01 PM

I can tell you I won't bother holding my breath waiting for you to castigate your pal, RSR, however.

Hmmm, did I 'castigate' you over him? No? Wow. Seriously, for an officer you are way too whiney.

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:14 PM

Having a temper tantrum on 2 threads at the same time?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:20 PM
no temper tantrum at all, RSR.... are you going to answer my questions or keep running away?:lol:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:21 PM
no temper tantrum at all, RSR.... are you going to answer my questions or keep running away?:lol:

I have answered them (over and over again)

Keep whining, it is best to go with your strengths

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:23 PM
#36 unanswered in THIS thread

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:28 PM
#36 unanswered in THIS thread

Did you happen to see how Obama crawled ovber the finish line? Or how many Hillary supoporters are not going to vote for Obama?

The group Party Unity My Ass for example

Again it is early, and Obama is showing more and more of his liberal traits.

To bad McCain is a poor candidate as well.

retiredman
06-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Did you happen to see how Obama crawled ovber the finish line? Or how many Hillary supoporters are not going to vote for Obama?

here is my questions. Answer them:

and with all the terrible damage you predicted for Obama as a result of Wright and Rezko and Ayers, why in the world should he even have any lead at all, anywhere, even in a snapshot taken today?

If those issues have not fatally wounded his campaign by now, as you predicted they would, why would you think that they would be any MORE damaging the further they slip into the rear view mirror?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
here is my questions. Answer them:

and with all the terrible damage you predicted for Obama as a result of Wright and Rezko and Ayers, why in the world should he even have any lead at all, anywhere, even in a snapshot taken today?

If those issues have not fatally wounded his campaign by now, as you predicted they would, why would you think that they would be any MORE damaging the further they slip into the rear view mirror?

Given the glowing praise fromt he liberal media, and how Republicans are so hated by the voters - your boy should be up by 20 points

Yet most polls have Obama and McCain still close (at least where there is not an oversample of Dems)

Yurt
06-24-2008, 04:50 PM

thats true, if the repubs had a good candidate, Osocialist would be nothing in the polls now or in november, he riding high because the republican party is fracturing, not because he is a good leader

red states rule
06-24-2008, 04:51 PM
thats true, if the repubs had a good candidate, Osocialist would be nothing in the polls now or in november, he riding high because the republican party is fracturing, not because he is a good leader

It shows how poor a candidate Obama is when he is in a race with the likes of the liberal John McCain

Obama is a black clone of Carter - period

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:18 PM
It shows how poor a candidate Obama is when he is in a race with the likes of the liberal John McCain

Obama is a black clone of Carter - period

so you think....

it must really piss you off that the country has turned away from the Reagan revolution and is now embracing the platform of the democrats. Rasmussen just reported that Americans trust democrats on ALL TEN key issues facing this country.

Obama leads in all the national polls and his lead is increasing.... his lead in the electoral college is increasing as well....

here you were confidently predicting a Denver meltdown and, just like clockwork, your idiotic partisan predictions are falling flat.

Just think. It is all coming crashing down for you now. Ronnie... Newt... Bush... and now irrelevancy.

so sad.

:dance:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:21 PM
so you think....

it must really piss you off that the country has turned away from the Reagan revolution and is now embracing the platform of the democrats. Rasmussen just reported that Americans trust democrats on ALL TEN key issues facing this country.

Obama leads in all the national polls and his lead is increasing.... his lead in the electoral college is increasing as well....

here you were confidently predicting a Denver meltdown and, just like clockwork, your idiotic partisan predictions are falling flat.

Just think. It is all coming crashing down for you now. Ronnie... Newt... Bush... and now irrelevancy.

so sad.

:dance:

Anti Obama groups are still planning their protests. The Dem party is not united, and Obama has small leads in the polls

Today, Dems failed to do anything on high gas prices. They still oppose drilling and increasing our production

In 5 months, who knows how pissed off the voters will get over the Dems doing nothing to solve the issues

Time will tell

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Anti Obama groups are still planning their protests. The Dem party is not united, and Obama has small leads in the polls

Today, Dems failed to do anything on high gas prices. They still oppose drilling and increasing our production

In 5 months, who knows how pissed off the voters will get over the Dems doing nothing to solve the issues

Time will tell

and when Obama wins and we gain seats in both houses, one thing is for certain: you will undoubtedly welch on your wager with me. pretty pathetic!

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:27 PM
and when Obama wins and we gain seats in both houses, one thing is for certain: you will undoubtedly welch on your wager with me. pretty pathetic!

You do not live in the state of Maine, you live in the state of intoxication

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:38 PM

do you mean to say that you WILL pay me the $500 you will owe me if democrats win the white house and increase their majorities in both houses?

red states rule
06-24-2008, 08:39 PM
do you mean to say that you WILL pay me the $500 you will owe me if democrats win the white house and increase their majorities in both houses?

You changed the terms old man. I was ready to send it to the charity of your choice, but you screwed it up with your arrogance

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:43 PM
You changed the terms old man. I was ready to send it to the charity of your choice, but you screwed it up with your arrogance

the initial bet had NOTHING to do with charities. YOU changed the bet.... you welched on it.

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 08:50 PM

Cheap shot :poke:

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 08:50 PM
cheap shot

Having a temper tantrum on 2 threads at the same time?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-C6sb_W4lE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Cheap shot :poke:

:poke: giggle giggle :poke:

don't be a hard ass, there marty!:lol:

actsnoblemartin
06-24-2008, 09:00 PM

does it take practice being mean, or does it just come natural

in all fairness, he uses humor, you use vitriol.

why cant you not take this so seriously, i mean their is a difference between a perceived , hahaha die bitch, and your an idiot

but i have made it clear, what i dont like.

sorry, i cant do your bidding, but im not your stool pigeon, so shut the fuck up :salute:

red states rule
06-24-2008, 09:00 PM

He will when you stop being an asshole

retiredman
06-24-2008, 09:16 PM
He will when you stop being an asshole

and your shit doesn't stink?:laugh2:

stephanie
06-24-2008, 11:12 PM
The boy wonder can try and reinvent himself all he wants, it is too late..

People have seen his associations, seen his wife diss her country, seen him diss the American flag, and call all the people who live in small town America, bitter religious gun nuts, who are typical white people.

bye bye...don't go away mad, just go away..:cheers2:

red states rule
06-25-2008, 05:52 AM
The boy wonder can try and reinvent himself all he wants, it is too late..

People have seen his associations, seen his wife diss her country, seen him diss the American flag, and call all the people who live in small town America, bitter religious gun nuts, who are typical white people.

bye bye...don't go away mad, just go away..:cheers2:

Obama can do all the reinventing he wants

He is trying to make what can be proven about his past seem unimportant too.

It's the truths and his manipulations of them that could end his campaign

retiredman
06-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Obama can do all the reinventing he wants

He is trying to make what can be proven about his past seem unimportant too.

It's the truths and his manipulations of them that could end his campaign

again...when all we saw on the TV was the Wright soundbites 24/7, it didn't "end his campaign"... neither did Rezko or Ayers.... they are ALL yesterday's news and only fit for lining the bottom of birdcages.... His numbers in polls everywhere keep getting larger the further those issues get in the rear view mirror.

Hoping against hope that they will somehow loom large again and sink him the second time around is a sign of your desperation.