PDA

View Full Version : Will McCain address his collaboration with N. Viet Nam?

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 03:32 PM
This needs to become a campaign issue, same as it was in 2004.
We have a presidential candidate, Hanoi John McCain, who disgraced his country by collaborating with the enemy. Many of McCain's fellow Viet Nam veterans have attested to him giving aid and information to the enemy.
Hanoi John McCain is truly unfit for command.

http://vietnamveteransagainstmccain.com/cin_declassified_landing.htm

Silver
06-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Obama should bring up this important issue at the earliest opportunity....

Yes sir.....clear the air.....

Why don't you advise his campaign right now Gabby...right now before you forget....go for it....:clap:

namvet
06-23-2008, 04:19 PM
will Osama address his collaboration with muslim terrorits????

gabosaurus
06-23-2008, 04:27 PM

Are your proof of this is ... where? :link:

namvet
06-23-2008, 04:30 PM
will Osama address his collaboration with communism????

namvet
06-23-2008, 04:33 PM
will Osama address his collaboration with white hating racists????

Silver
06-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Gabby usually runs like the wind when you try to debate her....
I'm surprised shes even back....

She read a book....
She's gonna tell us all about Islam in another thread, so we don't remain a "hateful fools".......aren't you Gabber

namvet
06-23-2008, 04:46 PM
She read a book....how to find Vietnam

retiredman
06-23-2008, 05:00 PM

why do you answer questions with another question?:lol:

5stringJeff
06-23-2008, 06:45 PM
why do you answer questions with another question?:lol:

Is that so wrong? :D

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Is that so wrong? :D

not wrong. merely intellectually dishonest and a display of cowardly obfuscation.

Silver
06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Maybe YOU, mfm, should address the topic of the thread instead of attacking another poster.....that serves no constructive purpose at all....:pee:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Maybe YOU, mfm, should address the topic of the thread instead of attacking another poster.....that serves no constructive purpose at all..

gosh... it's funny that you are not so critical when it is YOUR posse who is avoiding the topic. why am I not surprised?

I think that McCain has to explain, at some point, that he did, in fact, give up way more than name rank and serial number as a POW and that he did sign a confession for the NVA. I know that there are groups of former POW's who are pissed off at him about it. I could care less....but others certainly are mad. And if a republican candidate is swift boated unfairly in 2008, a part of me will see that as only fair, given what happened in 2004.

Silver
06-23-2008, 08:51 PM
gosh... it's funny that you are not so critical when it is YOUR posse who is avoiding the topic. why am I not surprised?

I think that McCain has to explain, at some point, that he did, in fact, give up way more than name rank and serial number as a POW and that he did sign a confession for the NVA. I know that there are groups of former POW's who are pissed off at him about it. I could care less....but others certainly are mad. And if a republican candidate is swift boated unfairly in 2008, a part of me will see that as only fair, given what happened in 2004.

Now there you go.....thats more like it....go with it...

Tell us what you 'really think' about McCain years at the Hilton....drinking coke and having tea with the enemy....collaborating....
Fakin' all that injury shit...??? Right mfm....??

Don't be coy....Shit...compare the two....McCain and Obama....Obama's the real hero and you can spell it out for us.....:salute:

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Now there you go.....thats more like it....go with it...

Tell us what you 'really think' about McCain years at the Hilton....drinking coke and having tea with the enemy....collaborating....
Fakin' all that injury shit...??? Right mfm....??

Don't be coy....Shit...compare the two....McCain and Obama....Obama's the real hero and you can spell it out for us.....:salute:

actually, I think McCain is a HUGE hero and he has always been one of my favorites....are you suggesting that the sentence you bolded is, in any way, inaccurate?

Silver
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Maybe you want to compare the hideous wounds of Kerry as opposed to McCain....go for it.....
Tell us about Kerry's ugly scars from enemy firefights....shit, McCain don't have a scratch.....
McCain probably don't even have as many purple hearts as Kerry.....

Tell us ....

retiredman
06-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Maybe you want to compare the hideous wounds of Kerry as opposed to McCain....go for it.....
Tell us about Kerry's ugly scars from enemy firefights....shit, McCain don't have a scratch.....
McCain probably don't even have as many purple hearts as Kerry.....

Tell us ....

I would never suggest any such comparison.

The comparison I would suggest is the terrible partisan fueled injustice of being swiftboated - either in 2004 or 2008.

Silver
06-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I would never suggest any such comparison.

The comparison I would suggest is the terrible partisan fueled injustice of being swiftboated - either in 2004 or 2008.

The injustice of being 'swiftboated'.....don't piss on my head and tell me its raining clown.....
You've become a swiftboater of McCain and at the same time denigrate the action....

Mr. Hypocrite Supreme...

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:17 PM
The injustice of being 'swiftboated'.....don't piss on my head and tell me its raining clown.....
You've become a swiftboater and it the same time denigrate the action....

Mr. Hypocrite Supreme...

I will not condone nor applaud any swiftboating of McCain. I said he is one of my long time heroes...him and his dad... I merely point out that the republicans really can't complain when it happens.

Silver
06-23-2008, 09:27 PM
mfm says....

I think that McCain has to explain, at some point, that he did, in fact, give up way more than name rank and serial number as a POW and that he did sign a confession for the NVA.

The man was captive and tortured for 5 fuckin' years and YOU,,,YOU think he has to explain? FU , asshole....McCain has nothing to explain to anyone.....not you, not repubs, not Dems, not Obama, not anyone....former POW's or hero fakes like Kerry....
and I don't even like him for President....

I know that there are groups of former POW's who are pissed off at him about it. I could care less....but others certainly are mad. And if a republican candidate is swift boated unfairly in 2008, a part of me will see that as only fair, given what happened in 2004.

To compare McCain's experience to Kerry's is ludicrous in the extreme....

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:29 PM
mfm says....

I think that McCain has to explain, at some point, that he did, in fact, give up way more than name rank and serial number as a POW and that he did sign a confession for the NVA.

The man was captive and tortured for 5 fuckin' years and YOU,,,YOU think he has to explain? FU , asshole....McCain has nothing to explain to anyone.....not you, not repubs, not Dems, not Obama, not anyone....former POW's or hero fakes like Kerry....
and I don't even like him for President....

I know that there are groups of former POW's who are pissed off at him about it. I could care less....but others certainly are mad. And if a republican candidate is swift boated unfairly in 2008, a part of me will see that as only fair, given what happened in 2004.

To compare McCain's experience to Kerry's is ludicrous in the extreme....

Calm down. I have never compared Kerry's experiences to McCain's. I suggest that the attacks on McCain will be uncalled for and in poor taste....

but that the republicans sort of asked for that sort of treatment, didn't they?

Silver
06-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Calm down. I have never compared Kerry's experiences to McCain's. I suggest that the attacks on McCain will be uncalled for and in poor taste....

but that the republicans sort of asked for that sort of treatment, didn't they?

No...they didn't ... and implying that R's "asked" for that sort of treatment is in fact comparing Kerry to McCain.....
there is no comparison...not by any stretch of the imagination....

If McCain was making movies of himself for later use to get elected, or collecting purple hearts like candy, then I could agree with you....

retiredman
06-23-2008, 09:42 PM
No...they didn't ... and implying that R's "asked" for that sort of treatment is in fact comparing Kerry to McCain.....
there is no comparison...not by any stretch of the imagination....

If McCain was making movies of himself for later use to get elected, or collecting purple hearts like candy, then I could agree with you....

denigrating the service of war heroes is not nice, regardless of their political party. Silver Star winners deserve our respect. So do former POW's. Kerry did not get it....I will be dismayed, but not surprised, when McCain does not get it either.

Mr. P
06-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Are your proof of this is ... where? :link:

Proof? Same as yours, speculation and hear-say no documentation.
Very unlike 04.

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Proof? Same as yours, speculation and hear-say no documentation.
Very unlike 04.

are you suggesting that there is no documentation of McCain's confession to the north vietnamese?

Mr. P
06-23-2008, 10:35 PM
are you suggesting that there is no documentation of McCain's confession to the north vietnamese?

Nope, I'm suggesting that ANYONE that makes a political issue of what happens to a POW and how they reacted to that experience is a FUCKING ASSHOLE! Like Gabb for even posting this thread.

GET IT?

retiredman
06-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Nope, I'm suggesting that ANYONE that makes a political issue of what happens to a POW and how they reacted to that experience is a FUCKING ASSHOLE! Like Gabb for even posting this thread.

GET IT?

absolutely.

I think that anyone who denigrates a silver star winner strictly for political purposes is the same thing. Get it?

Mr. P
06-23-2008, 10:44 PM
absolutely.

I think that anyone who denigrates a silver star winner strictly for political purposes is the same thing. Get it?

The story is very different...GET IT?

Check it out..

retiredman
06-23-2008, 11:04 PM
The story is very different...GET IT?

Check it out..

a silver star winner deserves our respect. so does a POW.

to suggest otherwise is nothing but pure partisan hackery.

manu1959
06-23-2008, 11:13 PM
This needs to become a campaign issue, same as it was in 2004.
We have a presidential candidate, Hanoi John McCain, who disgraced his country by collaborating with the enemy. Many of McCain's fellow Viet Nam veterans have attested to him giving aid and information to the enemy.
Hanoi John McCain is truly unfit for command.

http://vietnamveteransagainstmccain.com/cin_declassified_landing.htm

jfk part deux met willingly with the vc in paris.....johnny boy had no choice....