PDA

View Full Version : Cease-Fire Declared Broken

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 10:53 AM
well that sure lasted long.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,370701,00.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25346051/

there ya go, two sources so we won't have any whiners.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm shocked.:laugh2:

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 11:56 AM
yah..i think that either side was just waiting for any type of excuse to do something.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:08 PM
yah..i think that either side was just waiting for any type of excuse to do something.

Yeah, those Israelis are notorious for breaking cease fires. Right.

Yurt
06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Although the West Bank is not included in the truce agreement, the Islamic Jihad group said the rockets were retaliation for the Nablus raid

i guess they don't understand what terms of a truce mean

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:14 PM
As long as there is a temple mount and as long as it is under Israeli control, every cease fire will be temporary.

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:30 PM
As long as there is a temple mount and as long as it is under Israeli control, every cease fire will be temporary.

So if Israel were to capitulate regarding Temple Mount, all would be settled?

retiredman
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
So if Israel were to capitulate regarding Temple Mount, all would be settled?

moot point...they never will.

Nonetheless, it remains at the top of the pile of unresolvable issues.

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, those Israelis are notorious for breaking cease fires. Right. hey now, don't be tkaing the tone of 'you Israel hater like Gabs' with me. the Palies just acted first. i am just glad that Israel really hasn't done anything yet, shows that they might talk about it more since it wasn't truely the governing terrorist that did it.

moot point...they never will.

Nonetheless, it remains at the top of the pile of unresolvable issues.

i hate to say it but i agree. neither side will be happy

Kathianne
06-24-2008, 02:59 PM
hey now, don't be tkaing the tone of 'you Israel hater like Gabs' with me. the Palies just acted first. i am just glad that Israel really hasn't done anything yet, shows that they might talk about it more since it wasn't truely the governing terrorist that did it.

i hate to say it but i agree. neither side will be happy

So tell me, when did the Israeli government take a first strike?

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 03:04 PM
So tell me, when did the Israeli government take a first strike?

never said that they did. so since you're getting it from somewhere, why don't you show me?

glockmail
06-24-2008, 03:09 PM
A cease fire with the Palis only lasts until they can gather more weapons from Syria or Iran. Israel should never agree to another one.

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 03:11 PM
i guess they don't understand what terms of a truce mean

haha or that is something isn't in the truce that well....it doesn't count. but you know how those Israelies are with all of their picking on the Palies. those big bullies

Monkeybone
06-24-2008, 03:13 PM
A cease fire with the Palis only lasts until they can gather more weapons from Syria or Iran. Israel should never agree to another one.

:clap: excellent way to put it Glock. and what a shock! the group that did was backed by those two countries!

glockmail
06-24-2008, 03:21 PM
:clap: excellent way to put it Glock. and what a shock! the group that did was backed by those two countries! Syria and Iran have been fighting a war with Israel for decades, using the Palis as surrogates. Those useful idiots.