PDA

View Full Version : NYT - CBS Poll Shows Bush Losing Support Among Republicans

Psychoblues
03-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Winning elections and losing the people wasn’t in the Rove playbook.

"In the months since the Congressional elections, President Bush has lost substantial support among members of his own party, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll.

Mr. Bush's approval rating dropped 13 percentage points since last fall among Republicans, 65 percent of whom now say they approve of the way he is handling his job as president, compared with 78 percent last October.

Over all, Mr. Bush's job approval remains at one of its lowest points, with 29 percent of all Americans saying they approve of the way he is doing his job, compared with 34 percent at the end of October. Sixty-one percent disapproved, compared with 58 percent in October, within the margin of sampling error.

Twenty-three percent of those polled approved of the way Mr. Bush is dealing with the situation in Iraq. Twenty-five percent approved of his handling of foreign policy.

Even the president's campaign against terrorism, long his signature issue, is seen positively by only 40 percent of those polled, while 53 percent disapprove.... "

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/02/washington/02approve.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1172812226-qY4VosM+VlTHI9XhF2Ey1g

And what can WE, as Americans, do about it?

Mr. P
03-06-2007, 07:59 PM

"In the months since the Congressional elections, President Bush has lost substantial support among members of his own party, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll.

Mr. Bush's approval rating dropped 13 percentage points since last fall among Republicans, 65 percent of whom now say they approve of the way he is handling his job as president, compared with 78 percent last October.

Over all, Mr. Bush's job approval remains at one of its lowest points, with 29 percent of all Americans saying they approve of the way he is doing his job, compared with 34 percent at the end of October. Sixty-one percent disapproved, compared with 58 percent in October, within the margin of sampling error.

Twenty-three percent of those polled approved of the way Mr. Bush is dealing with the situation in Iraq. Twenty-five percent approved of his handling of foreign policy.

Even the president's campaign against terrorism, long his signature issue, is seen positively by only 40 percent of those polled, while 53 percent disapprove.... "

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/02/washington/02approve.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1172812226-qY4VosM+VlTHI9XhF2Ey1g

I guess this means he won't be re-elected, huh? :fu:

BTW I one he lost. This is old news.

Psychoblues
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, I guess, more to the point, he isn't doing much to improve the image of an even more over-reaching and insensitive political party to which he probably even now wishes he had never associated himself.

BTW I one he lost. This is old news.

But he still has a few supporters. :fu:

OCA
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Who the fuck believes an NYT(falsified articles) and CBS(Dan Rather, nuff said) poll?

Repubs will win in '08 after this congress raises taxes and the people's take home pay goes south.

Hugh Lincoln
03-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Bush is as much of a Republican as Joseph Stalin. The fact that a few more Republicans are just now getting this is... a little disappointing. Unfortunately, he's not just a harmless idiot. He's a harmful one. How harmful? Hillary will win in '08.

OCA
03-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Bush is as much of a Republican as Joseph Stalin. The fact that a few more Republicans are just now getting this is... a little disappointing. Unfortunately, he's not just a harmless idiot. He's a harmful one. How harmful? Hillary will win in '08.

I'm willing to put a wager on the Hillary claim, care to partake? My word is gold, I swear on the Bible.

manu1959
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Well, I guess, more to the point, he isn't doing much to improve the image of an even more over-reaching and insensitive political party to which he probably even now wishes he had never associated himself.

But he still has a few supporters. :fu:

yea i think you are right....Bush probably does wish he was a democrat

Dilloduck
03-06-2007, 09:32 PM

oh please--don't you think people have had enough of the Bush-Clinton dynasty?

03-06-2007, 11:57 PM

I know I'm not planning to vote for him again.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Who the fuck believes an NYT(falsified articles) and CBS(Dan Rather, nuff said) poll?

Repubs will win in '08 after this congress raises taxes and the people's take home pay goes south.

Oh.......Jesus........

I've seen lots of denial over the years, but yours......... i.e.,

Bush's approval rating is a a historic low...."That's because the New York Times and CBS are lying......President Bush is actually very popular."

Republicans are deserting Bush like rats leaving a sinking ship......."But we're going to win in '08....because......because........because we're right. And because we've got Rush Limbaugh."

You guys are a lot of fun.

krisy
03-07-2007, 09:40 AM

That was my first thought OCA. NYT and CBS...what a couple of journalistic gems:lame2:

He may be down in the polls,but I always find it hard to believe it's as bad as they say.

Sitarro
03-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Most of the people I talk to at work, the guy on the street, are so ignorant about politics that they have no clue who Ann Coulter is. They can tell you the names of all of the American Idol contestants and they know the latest scoop on Britney but they don't know why the Vice Presdient of the United States is. Invariably, when man on the street interviews are done, the most clueless, dumbass airheads that know absolutely nothing about politics and are proud of that fact claim to the interviewer that they will be voting Democrat......how do you fight that? I give you Gabby as a prime example.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 09:58 AM
That was my first thought OCA. NYT and CBS...what a couple of journalistic gems:lame2:

He may be down in the polls,but I always find it hard to believe it's as bad as they say.

krisy: It is as bad as they say.

Bush has taken a situation where the Republicans controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress and basically given control back to the Democrats. The Dems control Congress and will increase their margins in '08 because the GOP is in complete disarray. Republicans are deserting Bush in droves. The conservative leadership that's led the GOP for the last 15 years is no longer seen as fit to lead by rank and file Republicans.

Bush is the bigest bonehead who's ever sat in the Oval Office. He'll continue to lose popularity with the American people and he'll drag the party down with him.

I predict the Republicans will get a massive ass-kicking in the next election as they redefine what their party is and what it stands for.

You heard it here.

krisy
03-07-2007, 10:08 AM
krisy: It is as bad as they say.

Bush has taken a situation where the Republicans controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress and basically given control back to the Democrats. The Dems control Congress and will increase their margins in '08 because the GOP is in complete disarray. Republicans are deserting Bush in droves. The conservative leadership that's led the GOP for the last 15 years is no longer seen as fit to lead by rank and file Republicans.

Bush is the bigest bonehead who's ever sat in the Oval Office. He'll continue to lose popularity with the American people and he'll drag the party down with him.

I predict the Republicans will get a massive ass-kicking in the next election as they redefine what their party is and what it stands for.

You heard it here.

I think the media has played a huge part in Bush's drop. If this were Clinton's war,it would be a wonderful thing. I thought Bush showed great leadership after 9-11,has lowered taxes,and appointed good justices.

The things we hear bad about,like Katrina's response,I do not believe are or ever were Bush's fault. I will say I don't like his stance on illegal aliens tho:salute:

musicman
03-07-2007, 10:09 AM
The conservative leadership that's led the GOP for the last 15 years is no longer seen as fit to lead by rank and file Republicans.

Please don't confuse George Bush's tenure with anything remotely resembling conservatism.

And I am of the humble opinion that the Republican Party has GOTTEN its richly-deserved ass-kicking, and is quietly in the process of rediscovering its soul. I see encouraging signs, and they have nothing to do with all this grossly premature "Presidential candidate" blather we're seeing in the media.

GW in Ohio
03-07-2007, 10:19 AM
musicman: I see politics as theatre, and entertainment.

Sure, it's serious, too, but you've got to enjoy it as a spectator sport. Watching Hillary re-invent herself as a Bible thumper.....watching Edwards try to identify with the little guy as he comes out of his 4.1 $million estate.......watching Rudy Giuliani (whom I consider a political genius) try to appeal to conservative voters........

All this is entertainment of a high caliber.

krisy
03-07-2007, 10:28 AM

Sure, it's serious, too, but you've got to enjoy it as a spectator sport. Watching Hillary re-invent herself as a Bible thumper.....watching Edwards try to identify with the little guy as he comes out of his 4.1 $million estate.......watching Rudy Giuliani (whom I consider a political genius) try to appeal to conservative voters........

I heard something on the news a couple of days ago that Guliani was trying to distance himself from the right.... didn't hear the whole story tho.

Hillary and her speech the other day was hilarious. How can ANYONE trust that woman? She is SO fake.

musicman
03-07-2007, 10:28 AM

Oh, I'm finding it so, as well. But my favorite part is watching Democrats, clucking in satisfaction, blissfully unaware that the newfound, monolithic structure atop which they preen and strut is actually a silo. America is going to watch Democrats be Democrats for a couple of years, and then that silo is going to yawn open and atomize them. It's high entertainment, indeed!

Psychoblues
03-11-2007, 02:06 AM
I don't think so, mm. The average American has always had and continues to have very progressive, even populist ideals. The Roosevelt cousins certainly understood that. Ike understood it as well. Even tricky dicky ran on a platform of War Reform and ending an era of thoughtless and devastating American intervention in the affairs of another country and to more closely examine and cure the labor, job place safety, environmental disasters and international trade imbalances and improprieties of our own country.

Oh, I'm finding it so, as well. But my favorite part is watching Democrats, clucking in satisfaction, blissfully unaware that the newfound, monolithic structure atop which they preen and strut is actually a silo. America is going to watch Democrats be Democrats for a couple of years, and then that silo is going to yawn open and atomize them. It's high entertainment, indeed!

Americans have certainly seen the results of supposed governmental reform, deregulations, corporate inspired governmental leadership, pre-emptive WAR policy, good ol' boy contracting, the real meaning of compassionate conservativism, the true meaning of the forest renewal projects and the clean water objectives and on and on of the present day self expressed conservative administration. We've now officially ALL (that's about 99.9% at least) been fucked to death by them.

This is no spectator sport to be trifled with. It is the life that WE have, the reputation of the country that WE love and cherish, the lives of our soldiers that perform so valiantly for the pleasures that WE enjoy as Americans, the truths of our Declaration of Independence, our Constitution, the Bill Of Rights and so many other superbly crafted and legislated pieces of LAW and policy that at least this American has fought for and would lay down his life to this day to defend.

The present administration has shat upon most of what I believe in as an American. This will not go on unnoticed by the masses nor will it be forgotten in the pretty campaign promises of the near future of self described conservative governmental office aspirators. Most ashamedly, at least for me, our political differences have become more than disagreements.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 11:42 AM

This might come as quite a shocking revelation to you, but who cares? President Bush can't run for reelection again anyway, so there really is no point to this.

gabosaurus
03-11-2007, 12:03 PM

I basically agree with all this. Except fot Giuliani. I consider him a one-trick pony who can't appeal to those not concerned with another terrorist attack.

GW in Ohio
03-12-2007, 12:38 PM
This might come as quite a shocking revelation to you, but who cares? President Bush can't run for reelection again anyway, so there really is no point to this.

Gunny: Bush is the head of the Republican party. His popularity and success directly translates to the popularity and success of the Republican candidates in '08.

I said earlier that Bush dragged the GOP down with him in '06 and he will continue to do that in '08.

Bush has learned nothing....nothing....from his time in office. He continues to try and push a disastrous war to some kind of successful conclusion, but everybody else realized some time ago that there is no good outcome from this situation. We should have cut our losses some time ago and gotten out.

The only Republicans who will be successful in '08 will be those who will repudiate Bush's war. If Chuck Hagel runs in '08, he'll have that going for him.

McCain is done; stick a fork in him. Because of his support for Bush's war, he is political toast.

CSM
03-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Gunny: Bush is the head of the Republican party. His popularity and success directly translates to the popularity and success of the Republican candidates in '08.

Oh you mean like Clinton's popularity carried the Dems? Oh wait that didn't happen!

I said earlier that Bush dragged the GOP down with him in '06 and he will continue to do that in '08.

Maybe, but again, Clinton's popularity didn't have the effect you describe.

Bush has learned nothing....nothing....from his time in office. He continues to try and push a disastrous war to some kind of successful conclusion, but everybody else realized some time ago that there is no good outcome from this situation. We should have cut our losses some time ago and gotten out.

Obvioulsy there are many of us who disagree with the cut and run/phased defeat plan of action.

The only Republicans who will be successful in '08 will be those who will repudiate Bush's war. If Chuck Hagel runs in '08, he'll have that going for him.

Hmmm, I guess the voters should have a say; maybe we should see what they say before you libs declare victory in 08.

McCain is done; stick a fork in him. Because of his support for Bush's war, he is political toast. That's not the only reason but if you say so

I prefer to await the outcome of the election before declaring victory or throwing in the towel. I know Dems view things differently so let me say "The Dems can't win in 08!" Does that make you want to quit? I hope so; it works when ayou all talk about Iraq.

GW in Ohio
03-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Gunny: I'd rather be a Dem presidential candidate in '08 than a GOPer.

Not only do the GOPers have to contend with Bush's near-legendary unpopularity and his disastrous war, there's also the thing where when one party has held the White House for 8 years, the voters almost always want a change.

glockmail
03-12-2007, 02:44 PM

Not only do the GOPers have to contend with Bush's near-legendary unpopularity and his disastrous war, there's also the thing where when one party has held the White House for 8 years, the voters almost always want a change.

I'd rather simply stick to my beliefs.

You really ought to be more open minded about the "disastrous" war. WW2 wasn't popular while it was being fought, and we didn't have a powerful liberal press constantly reminding us how bad things were. Things are starting to turn around in Iraq, and I think in 20 years or so you will think differently.

03-12-2007, 03:02 PM
I basically agree with all this. Except fot Giuliani. I consider him a one-trick pony who can't appeal to those not concerned with another terrorist attack.

If you aren't concerned with another terrorist attack, you are an idiot.

03-12-2007, 03:06 PM

If Chuck Hagel runs, he will be laughed off the stage. The man is the biggest self centered politician Ive ever seen. After all today he held a press conference to announce he wasnt considering a presidential run. What the heck is the point of that other than to be the center of attention? It's completely ridiculous.

I'm not considering a Presidential run either. Think I'm going to hold a press conference to announce that? Of course not! I'm not self centered enough to think anyone would freaking care!

03-12-2007, 03:07 PM

I wonder what FDR, George Bush, and Jimmy Carter, and many other President think about that.

gabosaurus
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
If you aren't concerned with another terrorist attack, you are an idiot.

I wasn't concerned about the Sept. 11 attack. Neither was Bush. That was the entire problem. He didn't care.
Perhaps the next president will care more about defending the nation from attack than planning the invasion of another country.
I hope our country has the good sense to elect a president who is not willing to sacrifice American lives (domestically and abroad) in order to advance his own agenda. The current one did not do well on this front.

Psychoblues
03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I think you are right, zorro. They don't know who Mann Coulter is or zorro either. don't you think?

Most of the people I talk to at work, the guy on the street, are so ignorant about politics that they have no clue who Ann Coulter is. They can tell you the names of all of the American Idol contestants and they know the latest scoop on Britney but they don't know why the Vice Presdient of the United States is. Invariably, when man on the street interviews are done, the most clueless, dumbass airheads that know absolutely nothing about politics and are proud of that fact claim to the interviewer that they will be voting Democrat......how do you fight that? I give you Gabby as a prime example.

Guess what, zorro? Those imbeciles don't vote either. Check it out. They may vote in TV and other entertainment polls but they don't have anything to do with local, state and national political elections. News, but very old news, huh?

glockmail
03-13-2007, 07:44 AM
I wasn't concerned about the Sept. 11 attack. Neither was Bush. That was the entire problem. He didn't care.
Perhaps the next president will care more about defending the nation from attack than planning the invasion of another country.
I hope our country has the good sense to elect a president who is not willing to sacrifice American lives (domestically and abroad) in order to advance his own agenda. The current one did not do well on this front. Now I know why you call yourself Liberal Moonbat.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW in Ohio

Gunny:
I wonder what FDR, George Bush, and Jimmy Carter, and many other President think about that.

GW: After two terms of Eisenhower, the voters elected Democrat Kennedy. After two Republican terms involving Nixon and Ford, the voters turned to Democrat Carter. After two terms of Democrat Clinton, the voters turned to GW Bush.

FDR was an anomaly; he didn't quit after two terms. George Bush I's election was a testament to the popularity of Ronald Reagan.

In any case, trust me on this.....

After two terms with an idiot like George Bush in charge, the voters will be looking for a Democratic alternative.

CockySOB
03-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Not only do the GOPers have to contend with Bush's near-legendary unpopularity and his disastrous war, there's also the thing where when one party has held the White House for 8 years, the voters almost always want a change.I think that statistically, the desire for change comes around the 5th year, as indicated by the change in the Congressional power shifts which occur in the 6th year of the two-term Presidents.

You raise an interesting point though about the possibility that Presidents following a two-term POTUS are usually of the opposition party. I had always considered that Presidential elections are won/lost more on personal charisma than on political party affiliation - at least for modern Presidents.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2007, 10:19 AM
That's usually the case.

The exception is an immensely popular president like Reagan. It could be said that George Bush the elder swept into office on Reagan's coattails.

CockySOB
03-13-2007, 10:24 AM
That's usually the case.

The exception is an immensely popular president like Reagan. It could be said that George Bush the elder swept into office on Reagan's coattails.

I'd agree with that. Although neither Bush (41) nor Dukakis had much personality to speak of which basically made the personal charisma a non-issue in that election.

stang56k
03-13-2007, 10:39 AM
I lost my faith in the republician party as a whole not just in GWB.

gabosaurus
03-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Bush has lost respect of everyone except misguided fundies and those unable to process independent thought.

krisy
03-14-2007, 06:23 AM
Bush has lost respect of everyone except misguided fundies and those unable to process independent thought.

As opposed to the drones that watch and listen to the liberal leaning news every night and believe every lie and exaggeration they tell them. It's the "news"....they must be presenting facts equally and fair....:poke:

CSM
03-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW in Ohio

Gunny:

GW: After two terms of Eisenhower, the voters elected Democrat Kennedy. After two Republican terms involving Nixon and Ford, the voters turned to Democrat Carter. After two terms of Democrat Clinton, the voters turned to GW Bush.

FDR was an anomaly; he didn't quit after two terms. George Bush I's election was a testament to the popularity of Ronald Reagan.

In any case, trust me on this.....

After two terms with an idiot like George Bush in charge, the voters will be looking for a Democratic alternative.

Meh, swap an "idiot" for a Europeanist moron. IMHO, we stand a 50/50 chance of getting somebody worth a damn in the White House in 08. Either we will or we wont.

GW in Ohio
03-14-2007, 09:45 AM
I lost my faith in the republician party as a whole not just in GWB.

I find that politics is cyclical.

For a long time I voted Democrat, but switched to the GOP around '78-'79 when the Democrats became out of touch and complacent. I stayed Republican until the Bush administration. It became obvious around '02 that the GOP had only taken 8 years to become as complacent and out of touch, and, yes, corrupt as the Dems were back in the '70s.

So the Republicans suck today and we're going to have a Democratic Congress and a Democratic presidency in '08.

But if history is any guide, it won't be too long before the Democrats become corrupted by power and Americans will once again turn to the GOP to put the country back on the right course.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

krisy
03-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I find that politics is cyclical.

For a long time I voted Democrat, but switched to the GOP around '78-'79 when the Democrats became out of touch and complacent. I stayed Republican until the Bush administration. It became obvious around '02 that the GOP had only taken 8 years to become as complacent and out of touch, and, yes, corrupt as the Dems were back in the '70s.

So the Republicans suck today and we're going to have a Democratic Congress and a Democratic presidency in '08.

But if history is any guide, it won't be too long before the Democrats become corrupted by power and Americans will once again turn to the GOP to put the country back on the right course.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

It doesd appear that the American people tend to just get tired of one party or the other,regardless of the job they are doing.

Psychoblues
03-14-2007, 08:50 PM
OK, I'll buy that.

It that the American people tend to just get tired of one party or the other,regardless of the job they are doing.

What "doesd appear" that the American people are doing?

krisy
03-15-2007, 11:06 AM
OK, I'll buy that.

What "doesd appear" that the American people are doing?

Geese Einstein,I'm not a secretary...I will make a typo once in a while

:chillpill:

:thanks: Thank you for noticing tho

glockmail
03-15-2007, 11:15 AM

Those are unacceptable unless you agree with him.

krisy
03-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Those are unacceptable unless you agree with him.

Apparently so

I can't even undertand the stuff he has been posting. I suppose it's because I'm not on his level tho. Maybe someday:laugh2:

glockmail
03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Apparently so

I can't even undertand the stuff he has been posting. I suppose it's because I'm not on his level tho. Maybe someday:laugh2: Drink a quart of vodka daily, smoke a lot of crack, and in a few years you would be. :cheers2:

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Apparently so

I can't even undertand the stuff he has been posting. I suppose it's because I'm not on his level tho. Maybe someday:laugh2:

You don't want to be on his level, its well below you.

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 06:35 PM
I usually catch mortal hell amongst the pukes when I make one. Glad to see that you consider yourself only human. Some of your other posts would lead me to believe otherwise.

:chillpill:

:thanks: Thank you for noticing tho

I am genuinely sorrry that you simply made a "typo".

krisy
03-16-2007, 07:08 PM
I usually catch mortal hell amongst the pukes when I make one. Glad to see that you consider yourself only human. Some of your other posts would lead me to believe otherwise.

I am genuinely sorrry that you simply made a "typo".

And I'm genuinely "sorrry" that you would see me that way.

You feelin o.k. ?

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Make up your mind, krisy. I admit that I see you as "human", yet now you deny that observation, just how am I supposed to interpret you?

And I'm genuinely "sorrry" that you would see me that way.

You feelin o.k. ?

I'm feelin' like a million bucks, krisy. I'd rather be at a race track but we got canceled. Why do you ask?

krisy
03-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Make up your mind, krisy. I admit that I see you as "human", yet now you deny that observation, just how am I supposed to interpret you?

I'm feelin' like a million bucks, krisy. I'd rather be at a race track but we got canceled. Why do you ask?

What you said was...you were glad to see that I considered MYSELF human. You also said some of my other posts would lead you to believe otherwise.

It didn't sound like a compliment

Know what I mean?

That's o.k. tho,I think your fairly witty

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Yep, I know what you mean, krisy.

What you said was...you were glad to see that I considered MYSELF human. You also said some of my other posts would lead you to believe otherwise.

It didn't sound like a compliment

Know what I mean?

That's o.k. tho,I think your fairly witty

You, as well as I, could probably do better in otherwise non-condescending conversation. The longer I read through these threads the more condescending I get. That is my fault, not yours, krisy. But admit it, krisy, you didn't intend to engage me in anything other than a pissin' contest. Did you?

krisy
03-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Yep, I know what you mean, krisy.

You, as well as I, could probably do better in otherwise non-condescending conversation. The longer I read through these threads the more condescending I get. That is my fault, not yours, krisy. But admit it, krisy, you didn't intend to engage me in anything other than a pissin' contest. Did you?

Come on now,psycho. It's all in good fun. You were teasing me about my typo,so I thanked you for noticing.

Engaging in a pissing match over a typo isn't my style,psych. I had no intention of anything but some fun

I'll be waiting for your next response anxiously :laugh2:

Gunny
03-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Come on now,psycho. It's all in good fun. You were teasing me about my typo,so I thanked you for noticing.

Engaging in a pissing match over a typo isn't my style,psych. I had no intention of anything but some fun

I'll be waiting for your next response anxiously :laugh2:

Drop and give me 50. There will be no having (gasp) fun around here. This is some mortal serious "stuff" we got going on here ....:cheers2:

krisy
03-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Drop and give me 50. There will be no having (gasp) fun around here. This is some mortal serious "stuff" we got going on here ....:cheers2:

Do I have to do 50?!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gunny
03-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Do I have to do 50?!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Okay ... 5 ... but just this once.:poke:

krisy
03-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Okay ... 5 ... but just this once.:poke:

You are too good to me oh gracious one

:dance: :salute:

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 08:22 PM
That is exactly what a D.I. (Drill Instructor) is looking for. A blow job or a piece of ass is his reward for the power that he demostrates.

You are too good to me oh gracious one

:dance: :salute:

I've seen it far too many times from otherwise incompetent D.I.'s but I get their point. Their point is not American objectives. It is personal domination. I get it and I wonder why you, and so many others, don't?

krisy
03-19-2007, 02:36 PM
That is exactly what a D.I. (Drill Instructor) is looking for. A blow job or a piece of ass is his reward for the power that he demostrates.

I've seen it far too many times from otherwise incompetent D.I.'s but I get their point. Their point is not American objectives. It is personal domination. I get it and I wonder why you, and so many others, don't?

psycho...

what are you talking about??????

I think your a little too deep into this nothing of a conversation:poke:

blow jobs...piece of ass?

I don't know about you psycho

glockmail
03-19-2007, 07:09 PM

I've seen it far too many times from otherwise incompetent D.I.'s but I get their point. Their point is not American objectives. It is personal domination. I get it and I wonder why you, and so many others, don't? For once you hit the nail on the head. But it looks like ol' Gunny is lacking the intellectual firepower for domination where his physical presence is unavailable.

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 09:37 PM
krisy dosen't get it either, gm.

For once you hit the nail on the head. But it looks like ol' Gunny is lacking the intellectual firepower for domination where his physical presence is unavailable.

Screw gunny, he's probably already had his way with otherwise unsuspecting and vulnerable females in the defense/now offense system. I don't imagine he wants to really talk about it.

gabosaurus
03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
I am not one to mock Sarge. He's probably suffering the effects of Agent Orange.

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Please, gabby, don't mock Agent Orange either. I lost my brother about 2 years and 3 months ago to Agent Orange. although he had respiratory problems for all of his adult life, he was only diagnosed with throat cancer by the VA and subsequently awarded a disability pension 1 month before he died from it. According to the VA Doctors, Agent Orange, no doubt about it, had seen it thousands of times before.

I am not one to mock Sarge. He's probably suffering the effects of Agent Orange.

Seriously, gabby, Agent Orange is nothing to kid about.

CockySOB
03-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Please, gabby, don't mock Agent Orange either. I lost my brother about 2 years and 3 months ago to Agent Orange. although he had respiratory problems for all of his adult life, he was only diagnosed with throat cancer by the VA and subsequently awarded a disability pension 1 month before he died from it. According to the VA Doctors, Agent Orange, no doubt about it, had seen it thousands of times before.

Seriously, gabby, Agent Orange is nothing to kid about.

Amen.

glockmail
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
..... Sorry to hear about that, Psych.

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 10:43 PM
To CockySOB and to glockmail. Thank you. My brother did not die in vain, you understand, NOT IN VAIN. He did his best for his country that demanded it of him. The memorial over in USMB for him made me proud of ALL of you and helped me get past cruelties that I had never imagined before.

glockmail
03-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks, but I didn't have anything do do with the memorial. So your bro was Merlin?

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 02:16 AM
For whatever reason, I don't get the "merlin" question.

Thanks, but I didn't have anything do do with the memorial. So your bro was Merlin?

My brother was my brother. He was called up in 1967 to do his duty for his country. He did it as well as he could. He died as a result of his service yet he suffered for years before his country recognised his dilemma. His wife and children got nothing while he got a tombstone in a national cemetary. A really sad state of affairs as far as I am concerned.

glockmail
03-26-2007, 08:01 AM
For whatever reason, I don't get the "merlin" question.

My brother was my brother. He was called up in 1967 to do his duty for his country. He did it as well as he could. He died as a result of his service yet he suffered for years before his country recognised his dilemma. His wife and children got nothing while he got a tombstone in a national cemetary. A really sad state of affairs as far as I am concerned.

There's a yellow ribbon on the USMB banner with Merlin1047. I thught that was what you were referencing.

This country does not do enough for its fallen- no question about that. :salute: