PDA

View Full Version : GOP campaign strategy

gabosaurus
06-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Forget the issues. Get to the heart of the matter for right-wing constituents.

http://i25.tinypic.com/nvxxc6.gif

Yurt
06-24-2008, 11:45 PM
how unsurprisingly racist and dishonest of you gabs

stephanie
06-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Wow...they made a cartoon of what the Obambam said about his white grandmother..........how sick is that??.

Yurt
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
but is this a typical scary black man :laugh2:

stephanie
06-25-2008, 12:01 AM
but is this a typical scary black man :laugh2:

That damn wart is SCARY..and of course those eyes.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/307360.gif

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Thanks for proving my point. Your help is always appreciated. :)

stephanie
06-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks for proving my point. Your help is always appreciated. :)

You proved the point my dear..with the cartoon you posted..

Remember the Obambam said his white grandmother felt compelled to cross the street when she saw a black man approaching her..but she was just being a typical white person.

You are the racist, so get used to it..wear it proud.:cheers2:

gabosaurus
06-25-2008, 12:19 AM
Deny it all you want. The vast majority of the GOP power base doesn't approve of McCain. But they will endorse him over a black guy.
It's not Obama's personal or political views that upset right-wing Republicans. It's his skin color.

stephanie
06-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Deny it all you want. The vast majority of the GOP power base doesn't approve of McCain. But they will endorse him over a black guy.
It's not Obama's personal or political views that upset right-wing Republicans. It's his skin color.

I myself wouldn't care if the kid was polka dotted..I will not vote for someone who has the ideas of a Marxist..

But,You libs just go right along in your own little lala land and believe what ever it is you all make up..Nothing will stop you, anyway..........weeeeeeeeeeeeee:dance:

Abbey Marie
06-25-2008, 12:29 AM

Absolutely untrue for me, Gabs. I would very happily vote for a conservative black man or woman.
I disagree with just about every one of Obama's policies. Strongly.

manu1959
06-25-2008, 12:31 AM
if i don't agree with obama's economic, social or international politics should i still vote for him because he is almost black......

hjmick
06-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Absolutely untrue for me, Gabs. I would very happily vote for a conservative black man or woman.
I disagree with just about every one of Obama's policies. Strongly.

I have voted for a black Democrat. Proudly and happily. He was the best man running for the job.

06-25-2008, 01:18 AM

I will deny it. You just refuse to accept that people don't give a flying crap about his race. It's his idealogy that's the problem.

But when Obama loses you'll just yell that it was racism. anything to deny the fact that it's your idealogy thats the problem.

Obama is just as white as he is black. We are voting against both equally.

06-25-2008, 01:20 AM
BTW I'd like to see someone find a single prominent conservative or Republican running against Obama on the basis of race. Don't you find it interesting how the libs keep yellling racism yet can't provide any evidence?

Sitarro
06-25-2008, 01:30 AM

You do realize that when you think that you're accepted by blacks, you are just another naive cracker in their eyes...... right? You are not only the first that they would be happy to jack, islamic animals would be more than happy to separate your head from your body while you meet with them to dialogue.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I would happily cast a vote for Secretary of State Rice or Dr. Thomas Sowell and they are not only real blacks...... but more importantly, exceptional human beings.